Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Turbonetics Install Complete and dynoed!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 11:36 AM
taurran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whoops, double post.

Thanks, MIA.

I'll call Reggie on my lunch break.

Last edited by taurran; 05-20-2005 at 11:48 AM.
Old 05-20-2005, 03:39 PM
taurran

Talked to Reggie on the phone and he was very helpful. Informed me of the situation with the clamps they are waiting on from Cincinatti. We're not sure who was telling folks that the kit was shipping out mid-month.

I'm going to do anything I can to get mine by next friday with the t-netics clamp. I can't find a single local shop that has them.
Old 05-20-2005, 04:01 PM
MIAPLAYA

Originally Posted by taurran
Talked to Reggie on the phone and he was very helpful. Informed me of the situation with the clamps they are waiting on from Cincinatti. We're not sure who was telling folks that the kit was shipping out mid-month.

I'm going to do anything I can to get mine by next friday with the t-netics clamp. I can't find a single local shop that has them.
Glad he was able to help...One thing you may do is see if he can drop ship the clamps to you from Cin. and go ahead and have him ship the kit minus the clamps and then instead of waiting for them to go to Turbonetics and then for Turbonetics to ship the kit they can send you the kit now and 3 clamps will go to you direct. Just a thought. I called Brad but I forgot he is out of town till Tuesday. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I can certainly look for the clamps local here for you and ship them if need be. Let me know what size they are. If I find them and ship them out you could call REgiie and have him ship your kit minus the clamps.
Old 05-20-2005, 06:46 PM
1 2 NV

So when is T-netics planning on receiving the clamps from Cinci? I cant remember who it was that I spoke to but somebody at t-netics had told me they were planning to ship them mid month. It would only make sense because after ordering it I was told 2-4 weeks. So mid month would be 4 weeks. So is the 350z kit the only kit that T-netics puts this specific clamp in? I find that hard to believe. So you meen to tell me that everyone that has an order with T-netics for what ever kit that requires this clamp, is stuck also? Some one needs to get it together over there............O.K. sorry I just needed to vent. T-netics, please hurry!!!
Old 05-20-2005, 11:23 PM
Speed Dreams

Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
Glad he was able to help...One thing you may do is see if he can drop ship the clamps to you from Cin. and go ahead and have him ship the kit minus the clamps and then instead of waiting for them to go to Turbonetics and then for Turbonetics to ship the kit they can send you the kit now and 3 clamps will go to you direct. Just a thought. I called Brad but I forgot he is out of town till Tuesday. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I can certainly look for the clamps local here for you and ship them if need be. Let me know what size they are. If I find them and ship them out you could call REgiie and have him ship your kit minus the clamps.

Hey Mia, thanks for the updates and current info, while your at it give us all an answer to the 02 sim upgrade for those who haven't received it in our kit.
I feel bad for you guys waiting on clamps..poor planning.............

Last edited by Speed Dreams; 05-21-2005 at 12:02 AM.
Old 05-21-2005, 03:39 AM
Barzten1

Hey Tripp, heard you were tuning Ron's (SungNamZ's) car with the new plenumn. How did it go? Whta #'s did you guys get? Can't wait to get mine in there monday.
Old 05-21-2005, 07:40 AM
MIAPLAYA

Originally Posted by Speed Dreams
Hey Mia, thanks for the updates and current info, while your at it give us all an answer to the 02 sim upgrade for those who haven't received it in our kit.
I feel bad for you guys waiting on clamps..poor planning.............
Will do...
Old 05-21-2005, 08:26 AM
booger

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mia....with out going thru the whole thread ...has the mag come out yet with the dyno ? If not when does it come out ?
Old 05-21-2005, 12:21 PM
MIAPLAYA

Originally Posted by booger
Mia....with out going thru the whole thread ...has the mag come out yet with the dyno ? If not when does it come out ?
Next month...
Old 05-21-2005, 08:32 PM
Speed Dreams

Originally Posted by Barzten1
Hey Tripp, heard you were tuning Ron's (SungNamZ's) car with the new plenumn. How did it go? Whta #'s did you guys get? Can't wait to get mine in there monday.
We hit some impressive #'s, 416.4whp and 311.7tq. Ron has a thread up now with his comments.
I'm interested to see what #'s your Z will produce with the new plenum. Your up 40whp and similar tq over Ron's V4 #'s now with stock plenum. We only did miner a/f changes after installing your Vortech, so I can't wait.
Old 05-23-2005, 07:28 PM
sein

Man, this is a very informative thread (once you get pass the B.S). I was going to go with a APS single or twin but now I am sold on T-netics, it's cheaper anyway. This is my first post here and I always read info but never say anything because it is normally already said or asked. But i do have one question, MIAPLAYA I live in socal LA area and I wanted to know the best place to buy the kit? Thanks
Old 05-23-2005, 07:33 PM
Gman2004

Avalon Racing has competive prices. Give Paul a call he is very helpful. https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116207
Old 05-23-2005, 09:42 PM
Speed Dreams

I agree, Paul at Avalon Racing has the most aggressive pricing to date I have seen on the net.
Old 05-24-2005, 12:02 AM
Barzten1

Tripp....thanks for letting me take the Z out for a cruise. That Turbonetics kit flies! Silent but deadly. That 370lbs of torque felt awsome!!!
Old 05-24-2005, 07:26 AM
MIAPLAYA

Originally Posted by sein
Man, this is a very informative thread (once you get pass the B.S). I was going to go with a APS single or twin but now I am sold on T-netics, it's cheaper anyway. This is my first post here and I always read info but never say anything because it is normally already said or asked. But i do have one question, MIAPLAYA I live in socal LA area and I wanted to know the best place to buy the kit? Thanks
Agreed, www.avalonracing.net www.hopupracing.com or Altered Atmosphere all have good pricing. There is no tax if you buy through avalon racing.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:27 AM
MIAPLAYA

Tripp....thanks for letting me take the Z out for a cruise. That Turbonetics kit flies! Silent but deadly. That 370lbs of torque felt awsome!!!
Glad you liked...!!
Old 05-24-2005, 07:54 AM
JimRHIT

Bartzen,

Having driven both, can you please give some impressions ... likes dislikes. I know it was probably a short stint behind the wheel, but I am sure you got a few thoughts...

Thank in advance,
Jim
Old 05-24-2005, 01:34 PM
Barzten1

After driving that and totally being impressed I am glad to say I still love my Vortech. The cool thing about the Turbonetics kit was that it was silent. My Vortech makes some noise. But I think I have grown to like the noise because It was a little too much for me at first. The torque felt awsome but it took awhile before it spooled up. I feel the power on my car faster with the Vortech. It was fun to drive but I was left feeling more satisfied with what I have in my car. Once that turbo boosted though it threw you back! Nice
Old 05-24-2005, 06:24 PM
sein

Thanks everyone!!!
Old 05-24-2005, 06:32 PM
tig488

you feel the power faster with the vortech? hows that, doesnt he have like 4.5 psi compared to 1psi with the vortech at 4000rpms?

Quick Reply: Turbonetics Install Complete and dynoed!!