Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Any VRT customers with the JWT kit???

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 01:08 AM
VRT
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More VRT Cars...

NON-BELIEVERS...

Here are some photos of SDBoxer's car...Delivered 10/29/05.

His Car will be final tuned this week. Car is literally 3 weeks old and has too few miles to Dyno. It seems no matter what we do, some of you are going to hate. That is OK, we are serious about our success and you will see more and more cars rolling out of My Garage within months.

Show up at track events, get passed and believe things for yourself.

Michael

Attached Thumbnails Any VRT customers with the JWT kit???-mp_collage.jpg  
Old 10-31-2005, 01:57 AM
xxlbeerZ

Pic of my new supercharger!
Attached Thumbnails Any VRT customers with the JWT kit???-dw.jpg  
Old 10-31-2005, 07:07 AM
MIAPLAYA

Originally Posted by xxlbeerZ
Pic of my new supercharger!

ROFLMFAO!!!
Old 10-31-2005, 08:18 AM
350Z4JAG

Originally Posted by kjbalto
I know the kit isn't out yet but VRT claims they've been installing it on their customers cars. Has anybody on this forum gotten one installed from them or know anybody who has? I'd like to hear some impressions first hand and not from people trying to sell the kit at VRT.
I work at the local Nissan Dealership, around the corner from Jim Wolf I might add. I have seen 5 of these cars here at the store. I have driven 3 of them. All of them I saw have JWT Turbo kits installed. This kit is not available yet, and I have checked too, and all of them are what would be known as proto-type kits. I am not sure if what is on these cars is what will be in final production from JWT. That being said they all had there own personality to them. The "built" engine Black G35 was the most impressive to be in. It put you back in the seat anytime you touched the throttle and was not difficult or intimidating to drive. The Grey G35 with a stock motor was very smooth and IMO the best and most everyday drivable to me. The 350Z conv. felt like the lowest powered of the 3 but felt more responsive but very twitchy and more of a track car feel then everyday street driver. The other 2 that we have seen were Red and Grey 350Z coupes. Those were brought in by the owners and looked great but I did not get a chance to drive in either vehicle. Yes these kits are on the road and are for real. Looks like there are still some things they are working out but all the cars look and drive great. I would be glad to give anyone first hand impressions if asked or send a PM and I will respond more in detail.
Old 10-31-2005, 08:21 AM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 350Z4JAG
I work at the local Nissan Dealership, around the corner from Jim Wolf I might add. I have seen 5 of these cars here at the store. I have driven 3 of them. All of them I saw have JWT Turbo kits installed. This kit is not available yet, and I have checked too, and all of them are what would be known as proto-type kits. I am not sure if what is on these cars is what will be in final production from JWT. That being said they all had there own personality to them. The "built" engine Black G35 was the most impressive to be in. It put you back in the seat anytime you touched the throttle and was not difficult or intimidating to drive. The Grey G35 with a stock motor was very smooth and IMO the best and most everyday drivable to me. The 350Z conv. felt like the lowest powered of the 3 but felt more responsive but very twitchy and more of a track car feel then everyday street driver. The other 2 that we have seen were Red and Grey 350Z coupes. Those were brought in by the owners and looked great but I did not get a chance to drive in either vehicle. Yes these kits are on the road and are for real. Looks like there are still some things they are working out but all the cars look and drive great. I would be glad to give anyone first hand impressions if asked or send a PM and I will respond more in detail.
hey look...another noob...what a coiecidence.
Old 10-31-2005, 08:30 AM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by BriGuyMax
Yeah what a coincidence! And why would someone who just dropped over $15K take their car to the dealer to get worked on? The dealer doesn't do dick to my car! None the less, this guys says he works for Nissan, but they brought two G35's to Nissan.
Old 10-31-2005, 08:32 AM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by 350Z4JAG
I would be glad to give anyone first hand impressions if asked or send a PM and I will respond more in detail.
Translation.....I am VRT trying to drum up business.
Old 10-31-2005, 08:58 AM
vision619

Originally Posted by Gman2004
Translation.....I am VRT trying to drum up business.

I know who that is. PM him and ask him for his extension. I'm sure he would love to answer any questions you guys might have on the phone. SO when you call Mossy Nissan and get the receptionist and then find outwhat his position is there and talk to him, then what will you say? I'm sure it will be something negative. You guys always seem to find something negative to say no matter what VRT's response is, LOL. Fortunately for VRT, they do not need your approval so in reality, I guess it really doesn't matter what you say. The cars speak for themselves.

PS ... Damn it's a beautiful day, is it not (if you live in So Cal)?
Old 10-31-2005, 09:07 AM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by vision619
Besides all the destruction left behind from hurricane Wilma, it is a beautiful day in Miami. And if you were making fun of the destruction, then you're even a bigger fuking scum bag then what everyone already thinks you are.

I hope an earth quake toppels your freaking garage and VRT goes away.
Old 10-31-2005, 09:12 AM
Gman2004

You guys always seem to find something negative to say no matter what VRT's response is,
Don't you find it odd that nobody says anything about Cprace, SGP Racing, GRD, Sharif, etc, when they post? That should tell you something.
Old 10-31-2005, 09:25 AM
350Z4JAG

Originally Posted by BriGuyMax
Yes you are correct. I do not spend much time here on these boards as others do. I am a "newbie" as the board will tell you. This is something I started looking at as these cars came through our store. You are completly wrong in your assumptions though about who or what I am supporting. My post was done against the original thread and is dead on accurate in that respect. PM me and I will give you my contact info here at the store and you can talk to me directly with your questions.
Old 10-31-2005, 09:28 AM
MIAPLAYA

Instead of bringing newb after newb on here to argue for you why dont you have a member who has been here a while come check out the cars and shop. You PM me telling me you'd like me to come down and check the cars and dyno sheets and when I reply saying I'd be happy to I dont here from you again...
Old 10-31-2005, 09:38 AM
350Z4JAG

[QUOTE=Gman2004]Yeah what a coincidence! And why would someone who just dropped over $15K take their car to the dealer to get worked on? The dealer doesn't do dick to my car! None the less, this guys says he works for Nissan, but they brought two G35's to Nissan. [/QUOTE
It is more then likely a good idea that you keep your F/I cars away from "most" dealerships. Yes we do work on Infinity's here. We are also lucky enough to have a tech that has a huge background and knowledge of F/I engines. If we did not I doubt we would have seen any of these cars. I do not support all the trash talk for or against VRT. As stated to BRIGUY I was giving an answer to a question from the original thread. I am not interested in these other rivalries and arguments that obvoiusly have more to do with other posts and conflicts that I do not want involed. If you would like to talk to me directly PM me like I said and you can call me directly at the Dealership to get your answers in person.
Old 10-31-2005, 09:46 AM
350Z4JAG

. You guys always seem to find something negative to say no matter what VRT's response is, LOL. Fortunately for VRT, they do not need your approval so in reality, I guess it really doesn't matter what you say. The cars speak for themselves.

If you would use these boards for what was intended, as a message board not a arguement waiting to happen. Your customers will speak for themselves. With you shouting all the time about how great you are it is hard for others to believe and also impossible not to try to tear down your cocky attitude towards your posts. The response you get to your posts are IMO what you deserve for how angry and combative they sound.
Old 10-31-2005, 10:21 AM
GXCLUSIV
Gymrats G35 TT

I can vouch for the Nissan dealer in El Cajon working on several JWT's FI cars, from the older 300zx to 350z's. Just not sure if those cars were associated with VRT. Was interested in the JWT kit earlier this year and was told to contact the Nissan service dealer in El Cajon for possible install on my G35. From what the service manager stated, they've installed Greddy and Vortech kits also. Anyways got tired of waiting for the JWT kit and decided to go with the SFR TT kit since SFR was also local.
Old 10-31-2005, 12:53 PM
barthelb
Master

Just found out, the JWT kit is for real and coming soon.....
Thats all i know and can say.

VRT don't know them so I wont say anything positive or negative.

I just like to speak the truth..... less bull more reality.
Old 10-31-2005, 02:22 PM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

VRT is busch league.....BUSCH LEAGUE!
Old 10-31-2005, 03:30 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

So let me get something straight. All the people bashing on VRT are from locations far from San Diego?

kjbalto New York
BriguyMax Illinois
BoostedZ33TT Texas
Gman2004 Florida
Vq.turbo.DremZ New Jersey

It would seem logical that you would reserve judgement for this matter until you learned more about ir or could witness things first hand. You people are doing nothing but ruining this forum. You all sound like a bunch of bickering 8 year olds.

MIAPLAYA: I will be taking my car to the fusion Cafe Run on Tuesday the 8th if you are interested in coming by to see.

And as far as the 350z4jag posting on here is concerned he is legit. The Dealership he works at does a lot of work on modified Z's and G's and those have nothing to do with VRT.

Last edited by Mike Wazowski; 10-31-2005 at 03:32 PM.
Old 10-31-2005, 03:32 PM
MIAPLAYA

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
So let me get something straight. All the people bashing on VRT are from locations far from San Diego?

kjbalto New York
BriguyMax Illinois
BoostedZ33TT Texas
Gman2004 Florida
Vq.turbo.DremZ New Jersey

It would seem logical that you would reserve judgement for this matter until you learned more about ir or could witness things first hand. You people are doing nothing but ruining this forum. You all sound like a bunch of bickering 8 year olds.

MIAPLAYA: I will be taking my car to the fusion Cafe Run on Tuesday the 8th if you are interested in coming by to see.

And as far as the dealer posting on here is concerned he is legit. The Dealership he works at does a lot of work on modified Z's and G's and those have nothing to do with VRT.
Bro I'm at Fusion EVERY Tuesday and have never seen you there but if you want to come by that would be great. I have already responded to VRTs latest PM to me I told them already I'd be happy to come by and see what they are really about.
Old 10-31-2005, 03:35 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

I have only come to Fusion a few times. It has been quiet awhile since the last time. You know with being in the military and such.

Quick Reply: Any VRT customers with the JWT kit???