Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Any VRT customers with the JWT kit???

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 03:53 PM
MIAPLAYA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
I have only come to Fusion a few times. It has been quiet awhile since the last time. You know with being in the military and such.
I do...look forward to seeing you out there..
Old 10-31-2005, 04:11 PM
Bullitproof

i guess because most people that post here have'nt seen a bunch of vrt cars on the road, they seem kinda suspect. i don't live in cali, so i can't just visit the shop. all i know is that all the reputable tuners on these boards have let the cars speak for themselves. the whole "we build dreams and supercars" speech seems weak, in my opinion. i spoke to one of the guys at vrt, about the avaliability of the jwt kit. i say you can't call a kit released if i can't order it from ANYONE but vrt(actually you can't even order it; you must have it installed by vrt). i can't even order it from jim wolf. they say if you send us your car plus 10,000 dollars you can buy the kit installed from us. i realize i'm ranting and what not, but until i see more vrt products, there are plenty kits out there that are easier to get ahold of.
Old 10-31-2005, 04:18 PM
zland
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by barthelb
Just found out, the JWT kit is for real and coming soon.....
Thats all i know and can say.

VRT don't know them so I wont say anything positive or negative.

I just like to speak the truth..... less bull more reality.
We tested the JWT TT kit in last summers Sport Z magazine along with Turbonetics, GReddy, APS, SFR, and PE turbo kits.

Yes the JWT kit exists and is being held back from being sold by Jim Wolf pending CARB approval. Hopefully it will be released soon but for some, the wait is frustrating, for others, they feel it will be worth it.
Old 10-31-2005, 04:29 PM
MIAPLAYA

Originally Posted by Bullitproof
i guess because most people that post here have'nt seen a bunch of vrt cars on the road, they seem kinda suspect. i don't live in cali, so i can't just visit the shop. all i know is that all the reputable tuners on these boards have let the cars speak for themselves. the whole "we build dreams and supercars" speech seems weak, in my opinion. i spoke to one of the guys at vrt, about the avaliability of the jwt kit. i say you can't call a kit released if i can't order it from ANYONE but vrt(actually you can't even order it; you must have it installed by vrt). i can't even order it from jim wolf. they say if you send us your car plus 10,000 dollars you can buy the kit installed from us. i realize i'm ranting and what not, but until i see more vrt products, there are plenty kits out there that are easier to get ahold of.
I talked to Scott from VRT and we are working out a time that I can go down to the shop and see whats up...stay posted..
Old 10-31-2005, 06:31 PM
WA2GOOD
Banned

Wink

Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
I talked to Scott from VRT and we are working out a time that I can go down to the shop and see whats up...stay posted..
Cool, I will more than likely see you tomarow night (Fusion)!
Old 10-31-2005, 07:50 PM
zland
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Nice to see a regular on this board going to see what they are doing.
Old 11-01-2005, 08:22 AM
vision619

Originally Posted by Gman2004
Besides all the destruction left behind from hurricane Wilma, it is a beautiful day in Miami. And if you were making fun of the destruction, then you're even a bigger fuking scum bag then what everyone already thinks you are.

I hope an earth quake toppels your freaking garage and VRT goes away.

Now you've gone too far. This is ridiculous. Are you f'ing kidding me? THAT'S what you pull out of what I said? I think someone said "you guys are making these boards a joke". He's right. How could that thought even cross your mind? My god man. I don't even know what to say?...You must really hate the guys at VRT to come up with something like that.

And I'll say it again ...
[b]I am not associated with Violent Racing Technology, LLC.[/]
Old 11-01-2005, 10:22 AM
bwzabodyn

[QUOTE=350Z4JAG]
Originally Posted by Gman2004
Yeah what a coincidence! And why would someone who just dropped over $15K take their car to the dealer to get worked on? The dealer doesn't do dick to my car! None the less, this guys says he works for Nissan, but they brought two G35's to Nissan. [/QUOTE
It is more then likely a good idea that you keep your F/I cars away from "most" dealerships. Yes we do work on Infinity's here. We are also lucky enough to have a tech that has a huge background and knowledge of F/I engines. If we did not I doubt we would have seen any of these cars. I do not support all the trash talk for or against VRT. As stated to BRIGUY I was giving an answer to a question from the original thread. I am not interested in these other rivalries and arguments that obvoiusly have more to do with other posts and conflicts that I do not want involed. If you would like to talk to me directly PM me like I said and you can call me directly at the Dealership to get your answers in person.
Dude, I don't know who you are and I don't care... but if you spell "Infiniti" with a "y" again (ie Infinity), I'll come from Texas and kick your a$$ myself... that alone tells me you're not qualified to give your opinion here...

...my $0.02...
Old 11-01-2005, 10:31 AM
vision619

[QUOTE=bwzabodyn]
Originally Posted by 350Z4JAG

Dude, I don't know who you are and I don't care... but if you spell "Infiniti" with a "y" again (ie Infinity), I'll come from Texas and kick your a$$ myself... that alone tells me you're not qualified to give your opinion here...

...my $0.02...
I know about that guy. He has forgotten more than you'll ever know about these cars. How can you say he's "unqualified" to give an opinion about cars (which he been working on for over 30 years) because of a spelling error? Is that all you can come up with? LMAO

To 350Z4JAG: LOL, that was a funny a$$ mistake dumb a$$!
Old 11-01-2005, 10:32 AM
MIAPLAYA

Originally Posted by vision619
Now you've gone too far. This is ridiculous. Are you f'ing kidding me? THAT'S what you pull out of what I said? I think someone said "you guys are making these boards a joke". He's right. How could that thought even cross your mind? My god man. I don't even know what to say?...You must really hate the guys at VRT to come up with something like that.

And I'll say it again ...
[b]I am not associated with Violent Racing Technology, LLC.[/]
Two things...first you are missing the b in your closing bold tag, and second I talked to Scott last night and if all goes to plan he will be out at Fusion tonight and there won't be anything else to argue about...
Old 11-01-2005, 11:01 AM
Oleg

The intelligence level of the forum is sinking quicker that Bush's ratings. Now a simple misspelling of a car brand is enough of a reason to call someone a fake and etc... May you are typing very slowly, keeping perfect grammar and punctuation while running the spell check ten times over and consulting thesaurus for everything, but you know, if one types 20-30 words a minute its easy to have a slipon 2 words that sound alike. I make this mistake all the time. The word "infinity", after all, is much older then "infiniti". This is not hard to overlook.
Now, as per this never ending argument, I will have to side with VRT on this issue. Either take a trip to San Diego and come back with real proof that they are a bunch of jackasses or relax, even if they are not serious, then why is it a problem to all of you? Don't use their services then. I mean, you all have driver's licences, which makes you at least 18. Stop acting like you are half of that.
Let's all be reasonable adults and wait until MIA does his recon work.
I am getting tempted to trade in the Z for a Cayman. The people on Porsche forums are so mature...
Old 11-01-2005, 11:04 AM
Oleg

Oh, in case someone decides I am another VRT alter ego, check my join date, don't let having less then 3,453 posts give you another reason to point fingers.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:12 AM
MIAPLAYA

Originally Posted by Oleg
Let's all be reasonable adults and wait until MIA does his recon work.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:43 PM
MIAPLAYA

well sorry all but I just talked to Scott again from VRT and no dice tonight..he said they are WAY busy and have some cars to finish. He said FOR SURE he will be out at next Tuesday's gathering and we can check out 5 cars then (his words) So next update from me will be next Wednesday.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:58 PM
Oleg

They must be too busy istalling one of these bad boy into the 6th car
Attached Thumbnails Any VRT customers with the JWT kit???-35071.jpg  
Old 11-01-2005, 06:06 PM
Aced16

[QUOTE=bwzabodyn]
Originally Posted by 350Z4JAG

...my $0.02...
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! DONT MESS WITH BIG TEX!!!!! that is great!!!!
Old 11-01-2005, 09:24 PM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well sorry all but I just talked to Scott again from VRT and no dice tonight..he said they are WAY busy and have some cars to finish. He said FOR SURE he will be out at next Tuesday's gathering and we can check out 5 cars then (his words) So next update from me will be next Wednesday.
wow...didn't see that coming...

Did you happen to ask him why VRT isn't at SEMA right now?
Old 11-02-2005, 02:13 AM
WA2GOOD
Banned

Smile

Originally Posted by BriGuyMax
wow...didn't see that coming...

Did you happen to ask him why VRT isn't at SEMA right now?
Why don't YOU ask me? (I don't bite, HAHA!) We have gotten so busy with our current customers cars and preparing for the incoming cars that we figured that it was better to concentrate on the business we have currently, rather than to get buried in new work...........for now.

We would have loved to have had a booth etc. at the SEMA show, It was just a matter of weighing out the priorities. We will definitely be interested, and better prepared for next year!

We PLAN on being at that fusion place with a few cars next week...................

Last edited by WA2GOOD; 11-02-2005 at 02:16 AM.
Old 11-02-2005, 06:28 AM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WA2GOOD
Why don't YOU ask me? (I don't bite, HAHA!) We have gotten so busy with our current customers cars and preparing for the incoming cars that we figured that it was better to concentrate on the business we have currently, rather than to get buried in new work...........for now.

We would have loved to have had a booth etc. at the SEMA show, It was just a matter of weighing out the priorities. We will definitely be interested, and better prepared for next year!

We PLAN on being at that fusion place with a few cars next week...................
riiiight
Old 11-02-2005, 06:58 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

some of you guys take the boards, and yourselves way too seriously

Oleg -
The intelligence level of the forum is sinking quicker that Bush's ratings
finally some common sense in an otherwise useless thread. This board was fantastic when it was small and new...what happened guys?

Quick Reply: Any VRT customers with the JWT kit???