Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

APS single TUrbo? yes or no

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 03:37 PM
taurran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
Craig for a military boy... you do let Oleg get under your skin real easy
Yeah, in the military I was used to people with ***** giving me a hard time. Different story here.

Actually, I'm not angry, despite what it may appear in my post. I like debating things but I don't think anyone will argue that this old debate is a huge waste of time.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:35 PM
Oleg

Originally Posted by Zivman
Oleg, he got you there. I feel in order to bad mouth the FI players, you should at least be part of the game.

Just wait. Something is coming next spring... (the kit is not out yet and will be out in mid-winter, no use for me till roads clear and I get used to stock ls2) One thing I can guarantee, of all people, you'll love it. After all, you are the main APS nuthugger.

Last edited by Oleg; 10-19-2006 at 04:53 PM.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:50 PM
Oleg

Originally Posted by taurran
Yeah, in the military I was used to people with ***** giving me a hard time. Different story here.
Wait a second, was that implying something?

The only reason why my car is still all NA is b/c upto now I was getting over a purchase of a fairly expensive piece of real estate in Brooklyn. So blowing a motor and ending up with a 3500lb paperweight was not something I wanted and a built motor was simply out of my budget. But, boy, wasn't the FI tempting...

If your definition of "having *****" is driving a fast car but giving a sizable chunk of your income to your landlord, then keep your "*****", I'll settle for what I call "brains". "*****" before "brains" is the definition of a "kid".

On the other hand, if you already bought your house, furnished it and now investing into a property as opposed to wasting $$ on rent, built a fast Z and accomplished all that by the tender age of 25, then my hat's off to you.

Last edited by Oleg; 10-19-2006 at 04:55 PM.
Old 10-19-2006, 04:58 PM
Lo$t

Originally Posted by Oleg
Wait a second, was that implying something?

The only reason why my car is still all NA is b/c upto now I was getting over a purchase of a fairly expensive piece of real estate in Brooklyn. So blowing a motor and ending up with a 3500lb paperweight was not something I wanted and a built motor was simply out of my budget. But, boy, wasn't the FI tempting...

If your definition of "having *****" is driving a fast car but giving a sizable chunk of your income to your landlord, then keep your "*****", I'll settle for what I call "brains".

On the other hand, if you already bought your house, furnished it and now investing into a property as opposed to wasting $$ on rent, built a fast Z and accomplished all that by the tender age of 25, then my hat's off to you.
Since this post has turned into a **** measuring contest in here. I'm only 23 years old and i have my house paid off already. My ***** are allllll into FI, as it arrived today. Awwww some people gonna hate on me because i have a TN setup. oh and some Greddy boxes from the packaging
Old 10-19-2006, 05:05 PM
taurran

Originally Posted by Lo$t
Since this post has turned into a **** measuring contest in here. I'm only 23 years old and i have my house paid off already. My ***** are allllll into FI, as it arrived today. Awwww some people gonna hate on me because i have a TN setup. oh and some Greddy boxes from the packaging

Lol... please don't feed the troll.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:06 PM
Oleg

I actually do applaud you.
This is what I call "having sence". And no, I did not pull the "house" defence as a **** enlarger, but I am pretty proud of myself for keeping my head in check of my wallet for 2 years straight...
Old 10-19-2006, 05:07 PM
Zivman

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

I am sorry, but a used single setup that probably ran you 3 grand isn't much ground for bragging.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:08 PM
taurran

"having sence"
You said something about "brains"?
Old 10-19-2006, 05:09 PM
Oleg

I am sorry, but a used single setup that probably ran you 3 grand isn't much ground for bragging.
But having a paid off house by 23 surely does compensate for rocking a used ST.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:10 PM
Oleg

Originally Posted by taurran
You said something about "brains"?
OK, now we are resorting to being a grammar ****, yet i am a troll...
Old 10-19-2006, 05:10 PM
taurran

This thread has just crossed the line between obnoxious and retarded. Mods, please lock.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:11 PM
Zivman

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Depends on the house. I could go buy a **** box and have it paid off in no time. I doubt his house is on par with your NY condo
Old 10-19-2006, 05:13 PM
Lo$t

LOL
Old 10-19-2006, 05:16 PM
Lo$t

Depends on the house. I could go buy a **** box and have it paid off in no time. I doubt his house is on par with your NY condo
LOL.. depends what type of life you want to live. I bet my Bedroom is as big as his condo. i kind of wish it wasn't a 2story house though. i am going to hate it when i have a kid living above me stomping around on his floor and rough housing. Oh and i have a yard.
The facts are, out of highschool i went to the army. I used the money i saved from my year in Afghanistan to start a business. I am putting myself through college and still managing to mod my Z. I only got it 2 months ago like i said. oh and to get on your level of debate. MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD!
Old 10-19-2006, 05:17 PM
Oleg

But still, it is an unusual amount of SENCE ( taurran ) for a 23 year old (no offence to other 23 year olds)
Old 10-19-2006, 05:20 PM
Oleg

LOL.. depends what type of life you want to live. I bet my Bedroom is as big as his condo.
Actually, my condo is a decent size, definately enough to last me till marriage and even to the point of starting to think about a second child. But I did pay through my ****
i kind of wish it wasn't a 2story house though. i am going to hate it when i have a kid living above me stomping around on his floor and rough housing. Oh and i have a yard.
DUH! make the kid's room on ground floor.
The facts are, out of highschool i went to the army. I used the money i saved from my year in Afghanistan to start a business. I am putting myself through college and still managing to mod my Z. I only got it 2 months ago like i said. oh and to get on your level of debate. MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD!
YER MOMMA!
Old 10-19-2006, 05:23 PM
MIAPLAYA

Just wait. Something is coming next spring... (the kit is not out yet and will be out in mid-winter, no use for me till roads clear and I get used to stock ls2) One thing I can guarantee, of all people, you'll love it. After all, you are the main APS nuthugger.
I'd like to think I tried as much as I could to answer the questions you sent me about going F/I. But after reading all this I really feel that you are WAY out of line. Your comment above I'm sorry to say is the same thing we have been hearing from you since LAST winter. You no longer own a Z or G and even when you did you never boosted it. So the question remains why are you here exactly? Don't the LS1 boards need someone to pester them about turbo kits. I think everyone here APS and Turbonetics fan boys alike have been patient enough with you, answering your countless questions, and reading your sometimes far off base posts. IMHO your financial status, ownership of property, and job have zero to do with what is being discussed in the Forced Induction forum. I don't think anyone here cares what you own, where you live, or how you pay your bills. You have nothing to contribute here as you are neither a shop, manufacturer, or owner (or former owner for that matter) of a boosted Z or G. Why can't you just bow gracefully out and go waste bandwith on the GTO boards. And for what its worth I back taurran on everything since you seemed to wonder who did.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:26 PM
sugarspunZ

Received 665 Likes on 524 Posts

who has their how paid off by 23? Paying off your house is the most financially unsound things you could possibly do.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:27 PM
Oleg

Originally Posted by sugarspunZ
who has their how paid off by 23? Paying off your house is the most financially unsound things you could possibly do.
How's so?
Old 10-19-2006, 05:28 PM
sugarspunZ

Received 665 Likes on 524 Posts

all you little midwest boys talking about houses. come to socal where the big boys live and well see what kind of house you can get. a crack house in the hood is going to run you $400,000 minimun.

Quick Reply: APS single TUrbo? yes or no