Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

STS Turbo 350Z Proto

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 08:30 AM
synth19

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JL Turbo
We did come here to seek information. We are not about to become a sponsor on a forum until we have a product to sponsor...
I see what you're saying, but until then, don't post this:

Originally Posted by JL Turbo
Also, we have about 3 more spots for the intro price at $4500. Contact if interested.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:12 AM
zachcrosen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To the OP.... When I had FI on my Automatic Z, I was running the Vortech SC with the 3.12(been so long I forgot the specific #) pulley and the automatic tranny. I was running around 355-360RWHP and about 305-310RWTQ on Forged Performances Dyno Dynamics dyno. I believe this is in the neighborhood of around 380-390RWHP on the Dynojets. I had absolutely no problems with the tranny at these power levels. In fact, I ran it for about 16-18 months with no issues and abused it everytime I drove it. Sharif can attest to this after seeing me on the Dragon several times! Good luck with the install!
Old 04-26-2007, 09:15 AM
Lakelandkev

I don't know the op, but I gota say that if the op is going to do an install and some of you sponsers and others think its going to blow. Just state that and move on with the flamin. Lastly ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER than words so let, the boat go down stream without the paddles. And what happens when the kit comes back and performs.... ...Mudd+face...I'm NOT defending any side here and really and trully will be shocked if the kit does what it says it will...Still waitin to see the proof...(Vid clip on the dyno)..
Old 04-26-2007, 09:19 AM
Devil Z

The cars we normally deal with are in a completely different class. Example, yesterday we tuned an otherwise bone stock 02 corvette with 6psi procharged.
Awesome to know that our cars are completely inferior to the awesome vehicles you normally surround yourself with.

You are free to go to www.6speedonline.com now. LOL.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:27 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by synth19
I see what you're saying, but until then, don't post this:
exactly

you could have also just as easily registered without a shop screen name, or any promotion of any kind in your signature, yet you didn't.

We have 0 plans to sell this kit, or have anything to do with it, but any way you look at it, you have gone about it this completely the wrong way.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:40 PM
trey.hutcheson

Originally Posted by MRC Motorsports

No, your CUSTOMER is R&D, since you have no clue what your doing on the 350Z let alone and Auto..lol..NEWB..

Pretty encouraging when a shop has to come to an online forum to seek knowledge on a car their working on..lol, glad it aint my car..

The car you have no clue about...lol

That is not a huge accomplishment consideri ng the entire kit consists of a Turbo,and a few pieces of pipe, and an oil sump pump..Your a tool..we can install this kit in our sleep..lol, try an APS or Greddy TT kit next time..

Correct, however, ******** like you, that try and ***** shit out, without even paying your dues, make me sick..We have been here over 3 years and know the 350Z inside and out, and you think your hot shit cause you have bolted a few turbo's in place of a muffler on a few cars??

right, and if your not paying the $100 a month here, dont try and sell your crap..
God dude. About the only thing I see you post anymore is ***** posts telling sharif and others to stay out of your threads, and look what you're doing.

Honestly, you seem to be so in love with yourself that I'm surprised you take enough time away from the vasoline and mirror to post.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:59 AM
captj3

Originally Posted by MRC Motorsports

No, your CUSTOMER is R&D, since you have no clue what your doing on the 350Z let alone and Auto..lol..NEWB..

Pretty encouraging when a shop has to come to an online forum to seek knowledge on a car their working on..lol, glad it aint my car..

The car you have no clue about...lol

That is not a huge accomplishment consideri ng the entire kit consists of a Turbo,and a few pieces of pipe, and an oil sump pump..Your a tool..we can install this kit in our sleep..lol, try an APS or Greddy TT kit next time..

Correct, however, ******** like you, that try and ***** shit out, without even paying your dues, make me sick..We have been here over 3 years and know the 350Z inside and out, and you think your hot shit cause you have bolted a few turbo's in place of a muffler on a few cars??

right, and if your not paying the $100 a month here, dont try and sell your crap..

Thank you Julian.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:23 AM
Lakelandkev

Originally Posted by trey.hutcheson
God dude. About the only thing I see you post anymore is ***** posts telling sharif and others to stay out of your threads, and look what you're doing.

Honestly, you seem to be so in love with yourself that I'm surprised you take enough time away from the vasoline and mirror to post.
+1 on that ...Group buy on the lube, he's going to need it...

Last edited by Lakelandkev; 04-27-2007 at 12:30 PM.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:28 AM
bb319675

JL Turbo, It doesn't really matter if you paid the $100/month sponsor fee or not... These guys fight with other sponsors over small things, the people who think you might take some of their business will try to mess up your rep/thread because they don't want you here. Good Luck with the install, please keep us updated.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:39 AM
Fluid1

Thanks for being interested in the VQ engine.

Here's some assistance:

https://my350z.com/forum/search.php