Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Performance Factory saves you guys money (stock block boosted cars)

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 10:08 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by masterj26
I read that, but that is not what the thread is about now there is it? Read the first post of this thread. It clearly states what it is about.
NO!

its not what the first post is about.. the statement was made and i am following up on it.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:10 AM
taurran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
thats not my question
Your question was a passive aggressive attempt at stating that I was being hypocritical. In fact, I'm not. When you're talking 550+whp then the RFS is certainly a good added measure of control.

You keep going back to one example. Try reading the title of the thread again.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:10 AM
doug

Originally Posted by taurran

I assure you he's been doing this longer than 1 year. Besides, most of the already established shops in this business won't try anything new because they're afraid of the possibilities.

This whole RFS debate is along the lines of the TT vs ST debate. It's the sheep that prefer to take the easy route and do what they're told vs the individuals who are willing to try something new and push the envelope in a different direction. I think it's great that Jeremy is willing to try things beyond the norm.
so then you won't be running a RFS?
Old 05-29-2007, 10:11 AM
doug

Your question was a passive aggressive attempt at stating that I was being hypocritical. In fact, I'm not. When you're talking 550+whp then the RFS is certainly a good added measure of control.

You keep going back to one example. Try reading the title of the thread again.
the point is.. he has a built motor car running 15 PSI with no RFS..

if you trust this theory so much.. you should have no problem doing the same with your built motor right?
Old 05-29-2007, 10:11 AM
maximumsportZ

thats not my question
How about you stop being a whiney girl and stay on topic. You love to turn every thread you touch into garbage. I know I'm not the only one noticing it.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:12 AM
doug

Originally Posted by maximumsportZ
How about you stop being a whiney girl and stay on topic. You love to turn every thread you touch into garbage. I know I'm not the only one noticing it.
keep dancing around my question..
Audible Mayhem
My350z

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

he said he had a built car on 15 PSI with no return fuel.. so he said its possible.. wondering if you guys were doing the same
see i was just stating a fact that its possible PAST a stock block where i can tell you that its scienticially proven for stock blocks all day long....

the thread clearly states that i am talking about stock blocks only, just added some evidence to back my theory...

just for fun, we will keep AJs car on a stock fuel system with a walbro. we will build his motor and keep the fuel system to push the limits again to add some more proof. when we reach the point where it wont keep up, we will just tell you that. again, not doing anything that hasnt been done on other cars previously, just being honest and sharing info...
maximumsportZ

keep dancing around my question..
:dutty wine:
Old 05-29-2007, 10:14 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

doug

Originally Posted by Audible Mayhem
see i was just stating a fact that its possible PAST a stock block where i can tell you that its scienticially proven for stock blocks all day long....

the thread clearly states that i am talking about stock blocks only, just added some evidence to back my theory...

just for fun, we will keep AJs car on a stock fuel system with a walbro. we will build his motor and keep the fuel system to push the limits again to add some more proof. when we reach the point where it wont keep up, we will just tell you that. again, not doing anything that hasnt been done on other cars previously, just being honest and sharing info...
why stop at AJ .. i say do the same for Chris and Craig's cars too
doug

:dutty wine:
i hope yuh bruk yuh rass nek.. and only batty man duh dutty whine
Old 05-29-2007, 10:15 AM
taurran

That's okay doug. It appears you're incapable of forming any thought beyond reading literal statements.

I definitely trust Jeremy's theory. The fact that I'm running one on a car that should be groundbreaking when coming to single turbo builds is just an added level of control over the system. I never contended that fuel systems served absoultely no purpose. They provide a level of control, but aren't an absolute requirement.

I'm not sure who's running the 15psi car with no return fuel system, but I'm sure it'll be fine if it's making proper AFR's under load. I'm personally looking at breaking new grounds without nitpicking about fuel pressure/delivery, so the stage 1 RFS is going in.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:17 AM
doug

That's okay doug. It appears you're incapable of forming any thought beyond reading literal statements.

I definitely trust Jeremy's theory. The fact that I'm running one on a car that should be groundbreaking when coming to single turbo builds is just an added level of control over the system. I never contended that fuel systems served absoultely no purpose. They provide a level of control, but aren't an absolute requirement.

I'm not sure who's running the 15psi car with no return fuel system, but I'm sure it'll be fine if it's making proper AFR's under load. I'm personally looking at breaking new grounds without nitpicking about fuel pressure/delivery, so the stage 1 RFS is going in.
i say you be a trend setter.. a ground breaker and be the first built ST powerhouse with a hybrid turbo on no RFS... prove all the vendors in this thread wrong.. support Jeremy's theory and do it with your car
Old 05-29-2007, 10:17 AM
maximumsportZ

+1, it's all in the tuning.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:18 AM
doug

+1, it's all in the tuning.
so do it
Old 05-29-2007, 10:20 AM
maximumsportZ

so do it
BTW, I spoke to julian about your little motor...
Old 05-29-2007, 10:22 AM
doug

BTW, I spoke to julian about your little motor...
i don't know what you are talking about.. i sold my car last week.. the new owner is picking it up friday
Old 05-29-2007, 10:23 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by Alberto

+1

Old 05-29-2007, 10:29 AM
RBlover69

It seems like no one is just stating the obvious

can a car run without a RFS on a stock block at normal psi levels with ease?
Jeremey says yes everyone else is talking about built blocks and dutty wine which yea being half jamaican you are def gay if your doing the dutty wine as a guy LMAO. jk chris lol

but yea i dont see anything wrong with jeremys statement , and quiet honeslty everyone isnt answering it or repsonding to it directly. Stock block typicial PSI is a RFS nessasary thats what the discussion should be if there is any but jeremey has said its not and has cars running fine to prove it i guess thats what the whole thing is about.

Everyone knows on HIGH HP cars its a diff story but answer what the mans talking about not some next level crap.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:29 AM
NA&CH
General & Tech Senior Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 132 Likes on 96 Posts

Don't step out of line Jeremy, bad things might happen...

Some people are interwebstubborn...

Quick Reply: Performance Factory saves you guys money (stock block boosted cars)