Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Very Ridiculous Techs

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 09:20 PM
vqturbotec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by g-X
I'm waiting for dyno#s to see if it's what I paid for....and then this would be next step.

It sounds easy to just get a lawyer and sue...but to win u'd need a lot of proof. Not sure about other guys, but the the car is last thing i'm worrying about ( ie work, family).

And just to let u no your car was never dynoed well thats what he told me and you would be lucky to make 330whp besides i know for a fact that the shop he dynos at does not have a AWD dyno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by vqturbotec; 06-26-2007 at 09:36 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:30 PM
vqturbotec

To tom and the rest i was just asked a question and i just want u all to know i would have quite any job if it had to do with some one getting hurt
Old 06-26-2007, 09:33 PM
Sundeviljay

good lord...there is no way that he has not seen this thread by now and the fact that there is no response is crazy
Old 06-26-2007, 09:39 PM
RanFerr_350z

i am so thankful i subscribed to this thread.....HOLY SH*T!!
Old 06-26-2007, 09:52 PM
FrickU

Ok just coming out here not to pick sides. I myself worked with VRT for about 8-9 months, with Mark B., Jeff T., and Scott. We all left for our own reasons that will not be posted because it does not matter.

And to add to sincity350z the numbers are accurate. To All of you dyno genius's out there that seem to know EVERYTHING about dyno's we did hit 800+ on the dynopac, We went to stillen and Broke the F**ken dyno. The DYNOJET was broken, It exceeded the torque limit in 5th gear and exceeded the speed limit in 6th. SO how do we calculate that?

Last edited by FrickU; 06-27-2007 at 12:00 AM.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:57 PM
gdup35sedan

Originally Posted by rAizE2k
I know Scott from Relentless would.
+1 i've seen it first hand.

on a side note, MrA will never reply to this thread, he knows that he has been revealed (long time coming) and that's that. His company is now going down the drain, unless he plans to race that yellow Z around for money all the time, i highly doubt he will have any business as his image is already destroyed. and for the record, i'm not on the band wagon
-GP-

Last edited by gdup35sedan; 06-26-2007 at 10:03 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:02 PM
Fingers

Originally Posted by FrickU
. IF YOU HAVE NOT DEALT WITH VRT THEN DON'T TALK. Maybe some of this stuff is true maybe some of it isn't.

For those who paid more than they should. Sorry that should be taken up with mike.

AND TO ALL THOSE WHO LOVE FUEL RETURN SYSTEMS

How is it more beneficial to have a fuel return system?
Why do i need it to hit big horsepower?

95% of you are just on the band wagon. You have never personally dealt with them.
Some of us would like to know about these kinds of problems before we spend thousands on our cars, I was going to get my car worked on somewhere on the east coast, but I was looking at the VRT suspension and looking forward to seeing their brakes, I'm glad someone decided to come out with this info. You have to agree this seems like way to many problems with that shop and your posts makes it seem like you are trying to do some personal damage control, I won't be spending any money with VRT.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:04 PM
FrickU

Originally Posted by Fingers
Some of us would like to know about these kinds of problems before we spend thousands on our cars, I was going to get my car worked on somewhere on the east coast, but I was looking at the VRT suspension and looking forward to seeing their brakes, I'm glad someone decided to come out with this info. You have to agree this seems like way to many problems with that shop and your posts makes it seem like you are trying to do some personal damage control, I won't be spending any money with VRT.
I totally understand if you decide to spend your money elsewhere. No problem that is your decision. But if you have not dealt with VRT like 95% of the people on thhis thread talking crap, and just going with yah VRT sucks, then that is wrong.

And Like I stated, I am not picking sides, whatever, I know Mike personally very well, and I see Scott and Mark B, just about everyday.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:09 PM
vqturbotec

Ok just coming out here not to pick sides. I myself worked with VRT for about 8-9 months, with Mark B., Jeff T., and Scott. We all left for our own reasons that will not be posted because it does not matter. If we were to install a used part on the car, the customer WAS aware that the part was used, and paid the discount due to the part being used. Not picking anyones side here but I think there needs to be proof to show that used parts from car "X" was installed on a customers car "Y" and the customer DID not know about it and thought the part was brand new. Because from all of the time I/We (Rest of the mechanics) worked there the customer knew exactly what he was getting.

And to all of you Vendors and other shop owners, do not get on the burn band wagon on this, BECAUSE you have never dealt with VRT with your cars personally so you cannot talk, and the only reason you are is to put another shop down so you can get the business. And it sucks that you have to resort to those tactics to get business.

I do not know what has gone on in the shop. BUT I think for all of this to be made a HUGE deal, there needs to be proof, such as this 350z that a customer brought it wanted a JWT kit and he was told it was new, and paid for new, BUT the boss told you to take out a used kit and install it on the car anyways. And I am sure he does not show everyone the invoices for all of the cars. So....

AND do not expect people who have had good experiences with VRT to chime in on this because you guys are just going to call them names, and give them a Bunch of crap for it. IF YOU HAVE NOT DEALT WITH VRT THEN DON'T TALK. Maybe some of this stuff is true maybe some of it isn't.

For those who paid more than they should. Sorry that should be taken up with mike.

And to add to sincity350z the numbers are accurate. To All of you dyno genius's out there that seem to know EVERYTHING about dyno's we did hit 800+ on the dynopac, We went to stillen and Broke the F**ken dyno. The DYNOJET was broken, It exceeded the torque limit in 5th gear and exceeded the speed limit in 6th. SO how do we calculate that?

AND TO ALL THOSE WHO LOVE FUEL RETURN SYSTEMS

How is it more beneficial to have a fuel return system?
Why do i need it to hit big horsepower?

95% of you are just on the band wagon. You have never personally dealt with them.
Chris so ur telling me that when u were at his house u did not do anything shady u and i know for a fact whats up if ur gonna play dumb and say that im fool of **** fine but make sure u get payed at least and by the way the day u and your friend brang those evos by you did talk **** about whats happenend and if you wanna keep going i will definenty put you on blast

otherwise stay up and yes the dynos are true but anyone can make power on a dyno but daily driven is different
Old 06-26-2007, 10:15 PM
JDMFairladyZ33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just read the whole thread and got to say . Even if half of what was said were true I think VRT is done in court of public opinions. Wish you guys luck in getting your $$$ back.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:16 PM
Fingers

I knew someone was working on some personal damage control!
Old 06-26-2007, 10:16 PM
vqturbotec

anyways tell mark i said hi and hope everything is all good with scott and RA

and let scott no that M!ke was the one trying to get info from him with my name
when the vrt suspension thread came out

Last edited by vqturbotec; 06-26-2007 at 10:22 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:22 PM
THE ROADSTER

for a piece of mind I canceled my credit card number just now, because VRT has my number.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:25 PM
FrickU

vqturbotech. Not talking **** about you. I am not saying anything about you. Whatever happened with me and mike is our business, I am not going to talk bad about anyones business, because I am in no place to talk. I am not calling you out or anything. just want to shut some people up.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:30 PM
vqturbotec

vqturbotech. Not talking **** about you. I am not saying anything about you. Whatever happened with me and mike is our business, I am not going to talk bad about anyones business, because I am in no place to talk. I am not calling you out or anything. just want to shut some people up.
totally understandable but people do have a right to no what happens if he got your evo and started putting crap *** parts on it would you be happy and no it should not be my business to tell people this bs but i got tired of watching people get burned
Old 06-26-2007, 10:32 PM
THE ROADSTER

Hey, fricku, I was the latest victim of vrt's, I found out from today that my suspension was used and I paid for new...and that's not all. I have not posted my experience with vrt yet.....I will tear down my engine to see if he f*** me. All I know is I paid for a Mercedes and got a Ugo.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:33 PM
FrickU

Understandable, my post was not towards you though just FYI. Just for some people who are getting on this thing who don't know what they are talking about. I was not there to witness it...
Old 06-26-2007, 10:38 PM
THE ROADSTER

I have tried to give Mike the benefit of the doubt but the more I investigate in to the problems from my car the more I see fraud.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:39 PM
FrickU

I understand. Your car looks awesome by the way. Definately nicest convertable Z
Old 06-26-2007, 10:40 PM
vqturbotec

Originally Posted by THE ROADSTER
Hey, fricku, I was the latest victim of vrt's, I found out from today that my suspension was used and I paid for new...and that's not all. I have not posted my experience with vrt yet.....I will tear down my engine to see if he f*** me. All I know is I paid for a Mercedes and got a Ugo.
i bet u get a call in the next 12 hours
Tom if u don't mind keep me posted thanks

Last edited by vqturbotec; 06-26-2007 at 10:48 PM.

Quick Reply: Very Ridiculous Techs