Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Very Ridiculous Techs

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 01:37 PM
Hexxum001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha!! This is getting good.
Old 06-25-2007, 02:05 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by IzYou
I am genuinely interested if you are standing by VRT' s work, because in doing so you get special treatment or discounts or you truly just want to spread the word about a good shop? (I'm not being sarcastic and I apologize ahead of time if it sounds like it).
Believe me when I say I do not get special treatment for anything I say. What I doget, just like any other VRT customer is help at track events and help from MrA at all hours. I can tell you this, Dozzer had a problem with his car and went dwon to drop it off over the weekend, I know MrA was at the track and we got in touch with him and he left his car at MrA's house.....how many shop owners will go out of their way on the weekend to make something right.

I do not have a problem with you asking....maybe MrA should give me discounts for taking the crap I do from some members here!!!
Old 06-25-2007, 02:23 PM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Originally Posted by dave079
How many shop owners sell used stuff as new when they see someone they can take advantage of (ie fallenromeo with his coilovers)
Dude dont even get me started with buying used parts that dont work...... Dont even get me started...
Old 06-25-2007, 02:25 PM
helldorado

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
Believe me when I say I do not get special treatment for anything I say. What I doget, just like any other VRT customer is help at track events and help from MrA at all hours. I can tell you this, Dozzer had a problem with his car and went dwon to drop it off over the weekend, I know MrA was at the track and we got in touch with him and he left his car at MrA's house.....how many shop owners will go out of their way on the weekend to make something right.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but unless VRT has moved into a new business location, wasn't the "shop" at MrA's house in the first place?
https://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/206412-run-with-a-ferrari-vrt-style-cont.html
Old 06-25-2007, 02:29 PM
IzYou

Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
I guess my bottom line point is you almost never hear about all the good things a shop/company does and typically all you read is the bad. When you have both from a shop you have to take it all into account and decide for yourself if you trust them to do the work on YOUR car........On the flip side though I think everyone needs to understand that you will typically only hear about the bad aspects of a company based on factual studies of the way consumers think and act. Rarely do you hear about the good. This isn't just for VRT but is true of ANY company in our free market economy. To sum it up everyone do your research on who you chose to work on your car. If you don't think you can trust the person you are looking at go elsewhere. There are plenty of companies out there that do a superb job and its your job as a consumer to determine who you spend your money with.
WEST COVINA NISSAN socal forum might be an exception to this post. I thought of posting about how good my experience was by I'm waiting until there isn't one on the 1st page. Iv'e been waiting almost 2 weeks now.

Thanks for answering my question by the way Navy.
Old 06-25-2007, 02:50 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by helldorado
Correct me if I'm wrong, but unless VRT has moved into a new business location, wasn't the "shop" at MrA's house in the first place?
https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=206412
It was, not anymore.....
Old 06-25-2007, 02:55 PM
Canadian
Banned

how many shop owners will go out of their way on the weekend to make something right.
I know Scott from Relentless would.
Old 06-25-2007, 02:58 PM
VQ-TECH

You cant be for real. It's amazing how far all these VRT guys will go. In a nut shell your saying it is ok that VRT cheated a bunch of our forum members and got caught, it is ok to deceive people and give fake dyno sheets (or dyno sheets that belong to someone else: https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....277071&page=2), it is ok to charge a re-stocking fee on a used turbo kit for pete's sake.

All that is ok because there are some happy VRT customers that don't go on this forum.

Let me tell you something, a crook and a cheater is always a crook and a cheater, a con man will always be a con man, the only difference between the people on this forum and the other "happy" VRT customers is that they don't know what VRT is about and they got screwed and don't know anything about it.

You make me sick.

For the record every body should know that the GReddy turbo kit that VRT charged the ($1,500) re-stocking fee came out of Navygulf's car :
https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....258598&page=5&

These people should be prosecuted.

Last edited by VQ-TECH; 06-25-2007 at 03:27 PM.
Old 06-25-2007, 03:01 PM
RED HOT Z

I do not have a problem with you asking....maybe MrA should give me discounts for taking the crap I do from some members here!!!
SAM@GTM does and many will agree
Old 06-25-2007, 03:44 PM
g-X

I was watching this and waiting. I think it is funny that so many people here automatically jump on whatever is said. If I am not mistaken VRT has NEVER had a motor blow and their customers and them drive the car harder than anyone I know. So g-x crawl back into your hole and stop complaining...your car is fine just like all the other customers of VRT.

How the hell do u know my car is fine? If it was fine...it wouldnt have been in the shop for 2months. i dont have a right to know for sure? or should i wait till my engine blows? Anyways my post had no mention of VRT and neither did the OP. Only thing i asked him was when he was asked to do this.

BTW

Last edited by ZU L8R; 06-25-2007 at 03:56 PM.
Old 06-25-2007, 03:49 PM
Hexxum001

Originally Posted by RED HOT Z
SAM@GTM does and many will agree
+1,000,000,000!!! Sam stayed after hours on Saturday to try to get my car out before it developed a leak and he will be staying after hours today so that I can pick up my car.
Old 06-25-2007, 03:53 PM
RED HOT Z

Originally Posted by Hexxum001
+1,000,000,000!!! Sam stayed after hours on Saturday to try to get my car out before it developed a leak and he will be staying after hours today so that I can pick up my car.

sweet I just picked up my car last thursday. He has stayed till 2am tuning my car.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:02 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by VQ-TECH
You cant be for real. It's amazing how far all these VRT guys will go. In a nut shell your saying it is ok that VRT cheated a bunch of our forum members and got caught, it is ok to deceive people and give fake dyno sheets (or dyno sheets that belong to someone else: https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....277071&page=2), it is ok to charge a re-stocking fee on a used turbo kit for pete's sake.

All that is ok because there are some happy VRT customers that don't go on this forum.

Let me tell you something, a crook and a cheater is always a crook and a cheater, a con man will always be a con man, the only difference between the people on this forum and the other "happy" VRT customers is that they don't know what VRT is about and they got screwed and don't know anything about it.

You make me sick.

For the record every body should know that the GReddy turbo kit that VRT charged the ($1,500) re-stocking fee came out of Navygulf's car :
https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....258598&page=5&

These people should be prosecuted.
Well, I have tried to voice my opinion which you all seem to be able to do without getting into an all out argument but you see fit to jump way down my throat. I think it is funny that I cant say my piece but all of you can.

I appreciate you telling me since I am happy that I do not know I got screwed. The way you say that implies that all VRT customers were screwed. NOT THE CASE!

If this is the way you act then I am glad I make you sick. The feeling is mutual! As for the kit that you are talking about being mine, what does that have to do with anything? The guy who bought it sent payment to VRT....you can ask him where it went he is on the forums. So dont talk about what you dont know about!!!
Old 06-25-2007, 04:04 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by g-X
How the hell do u know my car is fine? If it was fine...it wouldnt have been in the shop for 2months. i dont have a right to know for sure? or should i wait till my engine blows? Anyways my post had no mention of VRT and neither did the OP. Only thing i asked him was when he was asked to do this.

BTW

Cause I talked to you, now you dont remember and wont admit it? You are bad. You told me what happened and that you were getting it fixed.....it's okay you dont have to admit it, but I know what you said!
Old 06-25-2007, 04:09 PM
Hexxum001

Originally Posted by RED HOT Z

sweet I just picked up my car last thursday. He has stayed till 2am tuning my car.
Sam definitely does what it takes to keep his customers happy.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:13 PM
Tubbs

Old 06-25-2007, 04:14 PM
g-X

Cause I talked to you, now you dont remember and wont admit it? You are bad. You told me what happened and that you were getting it fixed.....it's okay you dont have to admit it, but I know what you said!
LOL...nice way of trying to twist things...dont jump to too many conclusions now. i remember..ur the guy that likes beating horses! thats why the...

You dont know the outcome. After waitin 2 months for my stocks part from them. I finally did get them and the fronts were damaged and missing the rear. At that point i didnt believe anything he said anymore and paid out of pocket for new stock suspension. So u tell me why would it take 2 months to ship something unless

1) really incompetent

or

2) knew my parts were missing/damaged and didnt want to admit it
Old 06-25-2007, 04:17 PM
g-X

We get it you had a good time w/ MrA. Im happy for you!

but

Old 06-25-2007, 04:36 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by Hexxum001
Sam definitely does what it takes to keep his customers happy.
I am glad he does....I have heard great things about them!

Quick Reply: Very Ridiculous Techs