Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Very Ridiculous Techs

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 05:40 AM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know it! I knew something was shady when he was charging me $150 to ship some coilovers to NC. $150 get bent. Fake so fake, I cant believe this guy was going to screw me. Money back gaurantee... Yeah right!
Old 06-27-2007, 05:53 AM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by THE ROADSTER
Hey, fricku, I was the latest victim of vrt's, I found out from today that my suspension was used and I paid for new...and that's not all. I have not posted my experience with vrt yet.....I will tear down my engine to see if he f*** me. All I know is I paid for a Mercedes and got a Ugo.
when you do this please start your own thread.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:05 AM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess this could explain why the Seibon NS wing mysteriously disappeared from VRT for one of their customers.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:28 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by CarbonLTD
I guess this could explain why the Seibon NS wing mysteriously disappeared from VRT for one of their customers.

please elaborate more.....

to FrickU..this are the witnesses.... first hand customers that are talking their experiences and its not just the usual, one guy that didn't get his 10 dollar discount promise on a jwt pop charger... this are serious accusations from their customers and they are posting their experiences.... with all their own customer are saying it doesn't take a genius to know that VRT is doing some shady business....

about the dyno.... i know Mike(sincity350z) and Steve(from AZ) and i don't doubt their car made that much on the dynapack and that it was well put for them, but just like any other vrt car id like to see it on a dyno-jet. Stillens dynojet broke... ok... that is a cheap excuse..they are not the only ones with a dynojet...and i know dynojets can handle in excess of 1000whp and way over 1000whp in tq as well (supras)
I know those guys are with Relentless now and for good reason thats not also because they followed Scott.

And why do people say you need a fuel return?

well just to point to some first hand experience i have seen from different shops.... The stock fuel system is better than people say it is but not for the power levels claimed... i have seen a 550whp car with no FR(just pressure reg) but that was starving fuel with 800cc injectors ...so to see a 600-700whp car with no fuel return.... you just have to ->

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 06-27-2007 at 06:33 AM.
Old 06-27-2007, 07:43 AM
GurgenPB
UltimateSleeper

Originally Posted by FrickU
Ok just coming out here not to pick sides. I myself worked with VRT for about 8-9 months, with Mark B., Jeff T., and Scott. We all left for our own reasons that will not be posted because it does not matter.

And to add to sincity350z the numbers are accurate. To All of you dyno genius's out there that seem to know EVERYTHING about dyno's we did hit 800+ on the dynopac, We went to stillen and Broke the F**ken dyno. The DYNOJET was broken, It exceeded the torque limit in 5th gear and exceeded the speed limit in 6th. SO how do we calculate that?

I like how you deleted the thing about fuel return lines that was later quoted.

You either did it and realized that it was incompetent of you to admit such a thng on a public forum, or because you truly think that you don't need a properly regulated return system...either way, well it's telling of you and VRT.
Old 06-27-2007, 07:56 AM
vqturbotec

well i hope everybody gets the picture and if you u wanna no about your car and it has been there in the last six months pm me
Old 06-27-2007, 08:47 AM
g-X

Originally Posted by THE ROADSTER
Hey, fricku, I was the latest victim of vrt's, I found out from today that my suspension was used and I paid for new...and that's not all. I have not posted my experience with vrt yet.....I will tear down my engine to see if he f*** me. All I know is I paid for a Mercedes and got a Ugo.
When did u get this suspension? their 'True' coilovers...I had his sh** suspension. Their custom arms didnt clear my brake calipers and hitting it. Couldnt adjust the rear as it was set spring. Sent it back to him and he still has it...went back to stock.

BTW, navigolf, yes i did hit a pothole and bent one of the arms.

Last edited by g-X; 06-27-2007 at 09:16 AM.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:13 AM
g-X

He actually admitted himself that suspension was defective and he had to redesign it..

"The adjustments were made after your concerns. I offered to send you the updated design yet you decided to go back to stock for Insurance Reasons. Goodluck.

We offer a Money Back Guarantee on these parts if you aren't happy with them."

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthre...103232&page=18

no check so far on 'Money Back Guarantee'

Also, the way the suspension was marketed seems pretty familiar. Have one of his minions post and he'd oh jump on (1st time he ever post in that thread).
Old 06-27-2007, 09:30 AM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by g-X
When did u get this suspension? their 'True' coilovers...I had his sh** suspension. Their custom arms didnt clear my brake calipers and hitting it. Couldnt adjust the rear as it was set spring. Sent it back to him and he still has it...went back to stock.

BTW, navigolf, yes i did hit a pothole and bent one of the arms.
Thats what I thought, you hit the pothole and then the arm started rubbing your brakes. So, it wasnt bad parts it was something that was broken after you got the car and suspension!
Old 06-27-2007, 09:31 AM
SilverJDMCoupe

Wow, this is depressing, re-subscribing.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:39 AM
g-X

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
Thats what I thought, you hit the pothole and then the arm started rubbing your brakes. So, it wasnt bad parts it was something that was broken after you got the car and suspension!

Wrong again...but thats ok i know your kinda slow. Reread my post and even MrA's on g35driver..he had to redesign.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:39 AM
r0mey
350Z-holic

damn man this is not even cool i agree with matt more threads
Old 06-27-2007, 09:43 AM
IIQuickSilverII

it is.... and still no response from the company in question
Old 06-27-2007, 09:46 AM
GurgenPB
UltimateSleeper

I know... they pretyt much buried themselves for sure by NOT answering these accusation, essentially proving them right.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:17 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Why do they need to respond....they have NavyGolf to do so......
Old 06-27-2007, 10:17 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
Old 06-27-2007, 10:45 AM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
You can go FU*K yourself. I stopped responding to anything that was not directed at me and I only responded to G-X cause we have spoke and he is not telling everything that happened.

He hit a pothole after getting the suspension installed and it bent the arm and then it started rubbing on his brakes. He took it to a dealer and MrA shipped the parts to him COD which is how he wanted it and the dealership refused it and that is thre problem with timing and then he diecided to have insurance replace it with stokc stuff.

From what I was told about this straight from the horses mouth, i.e. g-x, he is full of it and has nothing to stand on in regards to the suspension issue. Other than that I wont speak on it cause I was not involved, but from what he told me specifically he has nothing to be upset with.

So, since it seems that I cant stand up for a company that did right by me without you guys getting all pissy....I will only respond to things directed at me. You guys go ahead and keep bashing VRT and since it is okay to do that but it is not okay for someone to say good things about them.....

Quick Reply: Very Ridiculous Techs