Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Nut Hugging in the fi section

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 05:38 AM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeremy@Forged
nah, not at all... actually, he agrees that's one of his better pictures...

i'm so fired.
LMAO
Old 09-07-2007, 06:20 AM
jpc350z

Originally Posted by FairladyFever
I dont really agree with shops coming on the forum and hugging thier own nuts . IT CAN lead to customers getting ripped off and burned for lots of cash

this is exactly what im talking.
You must have big time problems with commercials.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:56 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by superchargedg
Has anyone heard from navygolf since all the bs went down.
Please don't mention that name.......he'll be here asking for the definition of nuthugging......wanting the difference between nuthugging and "waiting to hear all the facts"......wanting to know if nuthugging involves new or used parts......if you're a nuthugger if your shop doesn't have a shop but a carport.....if your car made more power prior taking it to the nuthugging shop, does that automatically make you a nuthugger, etc......

Let's not go down that road,... again.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:59 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
Please don't mention that name.......he'll be here asking for the definition of nuthugging......wanting the difference between nuthugging and "waiting to hear all the facts"......wanting to know if nuthugging involves new or used parts......if you're a nuthugger if your shop doesn't have a shop but a carport.....if your car made more power prior taking it to the nuthugging shop, does that automatically make you a nuthugger, etc......

i couldnt agree more
Old 09-07-2007, 07:07 AM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

LMOA!

Never, never, saw Navygolf around Buzzardmountain.....Never!
Old 09-07-2007, 07:39 AM
Blu_Blur

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

thanks i like pineapple but you just provide my point.this is an area to share your experiences.

having 5 post does that mean i dont know what i talking about or are you just trying to get brownie points with Sam.
but do you like pineapples to your FACE!!! OH BURN! lol.

No, actually I'm not trying to get brownie points with Sam. I doubt he even has time to check the boards and neither does his crew. Matterfact, he probably doesn't even know it's me in particular.

I just don't see anything wrong with a shop doing good work and people telling their stories about it. If it wasn't for these posts that you seem to loathe, I would've never met GTM and its crew and if I didn't do hat, I would probably be running around with my stupid reflash and after my turbo ticket incident, I probably wouldn't have a car working at all.

GTM is a great shop overall and from my experience, a 10 / 10.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:28 AM
Ashley@Forged

...and it starts again, haha. Every shop is going to have people that brag about them, period. It's the way it goes. If you do quality work, you'll have happy customers that don't mind posting the good news on the forum
Old 09-07-2007, 08:40 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by Blu_Blur
No, actually I'm not trying to get brownie points with Sam......

Old 09-07-2007, 09:01 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

+1!

That was the best post in this thread so far.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:14 AM
Blu_Blur

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII

No seriously, I'm not. He doesn't even know my screen name and nothing on this board from my username to sig denotes as to who I really am.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:36 AM
ReV2Red
I haz da turbos

Nuthuggers FTW!!!
Old 09-07-2007, 10:37 AM
AWDBall20

FROSTED CUP !!! Sorry its not a shop but its my yogurt shop!
Old 09-07-2007, 10:59 AM
Blu_Blur

Wendy's FTMFW!!!!
Old 09-07-2007, 11:08 AM
AWDBall20

MMMMM wendys
Old 09-07-2007, 02:32 PM
Zridder19

coldstone
Old 09-07-2007, 07:53 PM
fklentz

you wanna know something funny.You are the biggest nuthugger ive ever seen.See know you pissed me off with your used built motor and that gay *** alarm **** you got.and for being an old man you talk some ****.so how did it feel when mike bent you over.Is your motor even built oh what proabaly not.did you even get the profec-b boost control.how about all the defi gauges that you paid for.oh wait is your car even tuned right if i remeber correctly when you got the car back it ran like **** right.Anyways thanks for the comment have a great day.
The engine is fine, runs real good. Didn't want any of the gauges or the boost controller. The alarm is ok, getting it tuned after I get the FCON installed. You seem to know quite a bit about the car, must have worked there. Yea I feel I got bent a little bit by VRT, he had a bunch of kid's working there that really needed a LOT of watching. Installing a differential and adding no oil to it? Jesus, I must have asked a dozen times was oil put in and was told yes, don't worry, yea right. Everything held together with zip ties? Loose connections on the fuel system? Don't put you worked at VRT on your resume. They have a good community college in El Cajon, take some classes but learn something else, maybe you could be a court reporter, providing you don't have a criminal record. EDIT just read your post again, forget the court reporter stuff, start with taking some spelling classes, should have stayed in school like mom and dad said...

VRT's down fall was not just MRA but the employees too, I never met all of them but from your response to my "Light sided jest" meant in a non-insulting way, tells me a lot about your charachter. Yea I'm 51 now, I guess to you that's an old man, I'm a vietnam war veteran and gulf war veteran, I spent my youth protecting the things you take for granted. Yep, I'm old tired, health failing from exposure to asbestos in the Navy and on my worst day I'd whip your punk A$$ without breaking a sweat.

Last edited by fklentz; 09-07-2007 at 08:36 PM.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:24 PM
JoeDirtPharmD

Originally Posted by fklentz
Yea I'm 51 now, I guess to you that's an old man, I'm a vietnam war veteran and gulf war veteran, I spent my youth protecting the things you take for granted. Yep, I'm old tired, health failing from exposure to asbestos in the Navy and on my worst day I'd whip your punk A$$ without breaking a sweat.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:26 PM
Nismo350ZRT

Originally Posted by Blu_Blur
No seriously, I'm not. He doesn't even know my screen name and nothing on this board from my username to sig denotes as to who I really am.
Are you Jesus?
Old 09-07-2007, 10:46 PM
ReV2Red
I haz da turbos

Yea I'm 51 now, I guess to you that's an old man, I'm a vietnam war veteran and gulf war veteran, I spent my youth protecting the things you take for granted. Yep, I'm old tired, health failing from exposure to asbestos in the Navy and on my worst day I'd whip your punk A$$ without breaking a sweat.
Someone just opened up a whole can of whup@***
Old 09-08-2007, 04:39 AM
XKR

I'm a vietnam war veteran and gulf war veteran, I spent my youth protecting the things you take for granted. Yep, I'm old tired, health failing from exposure to asbestos in the Navy and on my worst day I'd whip your punk A$$ without breaking a sweat.

OUCHHHHHH!!!!Let the Azz whipping begin

Last edited by XKR; 09-08-2007 at 04:41 AM.

Quick Reply: Nut Hugging in the fi section