Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Nut Hugging in the fi section

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 05:56 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by JoeDirtPharmD
i know... his post was jsut great!
Old 09-08-2007, 06:21 AM
stormcrow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fklentz
The engine is fine, runs real good. Didn't want any of the gauges or the boost controller. The alarm is ok, getting it tuned after I get the FCON installed. You seem to know quite a bit about the car, must have worked there. Yea I feel I got bent a little bit by VRT, he had a bunch of kid's working there that really needed a LOT of watching. Installing a differential and adding no oil to it? Jesus, I must have asked a dozen times was oil put in and was told yes, don't worry, yea right. Everything held together with zip ties? Loose connections on the fuel system? Don't put you worked at VRT on your resume. They have a good community college in El Cajon, take some classes but learn something else, maybe you could be a court reporter, providing you don't have a criminal record. EDIT just read your post again, forget the court reporter stuff, start with taking some spelling classes, should have stayed in school like mom and dad said...

VRT's down fall was not just MRA but the employees too, I never met all of them but from your response to my "Light sided jest" meant in a non-insulting way, tells me a lot about your charachter. Yea I'm 51 now, I guess to you that's an old man, I'm a vietnam war veteran and gulf war veteran, I spent my youth protecting the things you take for granted. Yep, I'm old tired, health failing from exposure to asbestos in the Navy and on my worst day I'd whip your punk A$$ without breaking a sweat.
you would be correct, sir... what people do not realize is that creating a new screen name to hide behind does NOT truly provide anonymity... having been on the net now for over 15 years, i have learned that even though screen names change, people's verbage and typing styles do not...

that said, compare the typing style from the OP of this thread -

https://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/281489-very-ridiculous-techs.html

to the OP of the current thread... notice the following:

- the partial usage of spacing betwixt sentences
- the partial usage of capital letters for the words that begin each sentence
- the partial usage of periods at the end of sentences
- the usage of smilies directly after sentences with no spacing
- the same grammar and spelling mistakes

as much as i hate to ever get involved in issues such as this, the one thing that i abhor most is someone hiding behind a new username only to take jabs at people or make derogatory comments when they would never do so under their "known" screen name...

Last edited by stormcrow; 09-08-2007 at 06:33 AM.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:37 AM
IIQuickSilverII

^^^
i agree, but one thing is that his original post was not aimed at you...for you to get defensive, i think someone else unfortuantly connected that....it was clear he was aiming at vrt and navygolf(shlt i jsut said that name again)

if thats him..then he needs to come out and just say wtf is he trying to pull...

could it be because of the new issue of dsport?

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 09-08-2007 at 06:39 AM.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:55 AM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
^^^
i agree, but one thing is that his original post was not aimed at you...for you to get defensive, i think someone else unfortuantly connected that....it was clear he was aiming at vrt and navygolf(shlt i jsut said that name again)

if thats him..then he needs to come out and just say wtf is he trying to pull...

could it be because of the new issue of dsport?
my post was neither defensive nor retaliatory in nature... it was made due to the fact that as stated earlier, i abhor when people decide to use new screen names to antagonize instead of their known persona...

my post was made because he bashed a member of this board using the new screen name...
Old 09-08-2007, 07:38 AM
FairladyFever

The engine is fine, runs real good. Didn't want any of the gauges or the boost controller. The alarm is ok, getting it tuned after I get the FCON installed. You seem to know quite a bit about the car, must have worked there. Yea I feel I got bent a little bit by VRT, he had a bunch of kid's working there that really needed a LOT of watching. Installing a differential and adding no oil to it? Jesus, I must have asked a dozen times was oil put in and was told yes, don't worry, yea right. Everything held together with zip ties? Loose connections on the fuel system? Don't put you worked at VRT on your resume. They have a good community college in El Cajon, take some classes but learn something else, maybe you could be a court reporter, providing you don't have a criminal record. EDIT just read your post again, forget the court reporter stuff, start with taking some spelling classes, should have stayed in school like mom and dad said...

VRT's down fall was not just MRA but the employees too, I never met all of them but from your response to my "Light sided jest" meant in a non-insulting way, tells me a lot about your charachter. Yea I'm 51 now, I guess to you that's an old man, I'm a vietnam war veteran and gulf war veteran, I spent my youth protecting the things you take for granted. Yep, I'm old tired, health failing from exposure to asbestos in the Navy and on my worst day I'd whip your punk A$$ without breaking a sweat.
Aright i am sorry if i offended you, But i would never fight an older man like you especially a frail old asbestos covered one.I mean i've been locked up a few times but im not trying to go down for felon assualt or anything. You really should not threatin ppl ethier its just not nice. Your right though about one thing mike did bend you over and stick it all the way in. Don't feel bad though cause your not the only one.Well fklentz I do have certs and i actually got my A.S. in automotive science, At cuyamaca college actually located in rancho san diego but next to el cajon.Sorry if my spelling grammer or punctuation bothers you am just a gear head otherwise i would have got a job in a court room or being a lawyer.
No hard feelings later
Old 09-08-2007, 07:41 AM
FairladyFever

Originally Posted by Jeremy@Forged
my post was neither defensive nor retaliatory in nature... it was made due to the fact that as stated earlier, i abhor when people decide to use new screen names to antagonize instead of their known persona...

my post was made because he bashed a member of this board using the new screen name...
what if the person was banned i mean you cant just cut someones throat because you dont know all the facts
Old 09-08-2007, 10:39 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by Jeremy@Forged

ok

"
my post was made because he bashed a member of this board using the new screen name"'

are we talking about NG?
Old 09-08-2007, 01:19 PM
booger

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

fklentz
Im 50 years old ...and if memory serves me right the Vietnam war ended [cease fire ] in JAN. 1973 and troops started to come home . That would have made you 17 years old at the most [ but more than likely still 16 ]. I think the draft ended in 1974 . So you saying you are a Vietnam Vet . .....Im having a hard time with .

Last edited by booger; 09-08-2007 at 01:24 PM.
Old 09-08-2007, 02:07 PM
fklentz

Originally Posted by booger
fklentz
Im 50 years old ...and if memory serves me right the Vietnam war ended [cease fire ] in JAN. 1973 and troops started to come home . That would have made you 17 years old at the most [ but more than likely still 16 ]. I think the draft ended in 1974 . So you saying you are a Vietnam Vet . .....Im having a hard time with .
I can understand that, Yes I did join and not get drafted at 17. I turned 17 2 months before (March 73) I graduated high school in 1973, by October of 73 I was on a ship (Coral Sea CVA-43)off the coast of VN, I think we were mining Haiphong harbor in an effort to speed up the peace talks, I don't know, back then we didn't have CNN, I retired from active duty in DEC 93, I'd fax you a copy of my DD-214 but what's the point. The Vietnam war actually ended in april 1975 when Saigon fell, when ALL US troops were evacuated from the country, still after that there was the Mayaguez incident after that in May 75, I was there for both of those in 1 westpac.

So yes I am a Vietnam war era Vetran, I needed parents consent to join, my only choices were Navy or Air Force.

Last edited by fklentz; 09-08-2007 at 02:18 PM.