Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Relentless Autosports is NOT VRT, the way it all went down

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 07:54 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

+1 considering the evidence about shop ownership, contradicting info on association with vrt and ra, and the type of "ethical work" done on Dereks car that post can only come from a

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 02-15-2008 at 07:59 AM.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:58 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nice emocon. lol
Old 02-15-2008, 08:14 AM
vqturbotec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Everyone gets caught its called "karma". However getting caught lying on these boards will get you lynched! A vaginal disease has spread accross these boards and hopefully its 100percent contained thanks to romey and his lynching crew here at MY350Z.....
Old 02-15-2008, 08:21 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Did you miss the posts in this thread about the sh*tty work Mark did on Derek's motor???

His car is at PrecisionZ getting fixed now because of Mark's less than "excellent work ethic."
Ouch The Ownage continues

Originally Posted by vqturbotec
Everyone gets caught its called "karma". However getting caught lying on these boards will get you lynched! A vaginal disease has spread accross these boards and hopefully its 100percent contained thanks to romey and his lynching crew here at MY350Z.....

Romey and his gang

Last edited by XKR; 02-15-2008 at 08:24 AM.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:22 AM
tHeNiGhTwInD

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
+1 considering the evidence about shop ownership, contradicting info on association with vrt and ra, and the type of "ethical work" done on Dereks car that post can only come from a

I don't know the whole story about the "Derek" car, but I'm open to evidence. As far as I know Mark did what he was asked. But not big deal, pick the mechanic you trust the most. I am sure there are a lot of great mechanics out there, I just personally know Mark and trust him with my car (as do many other people). I believe a good relationship with your mechanic is important, other wise he might plan a trip to Hawaii every time you come in! Was there a problem with this car you refer to? I don't know? But what I do know is I've seen dozens of cars he has built well. Plus if he has been working on Z's for 20 years, and there is one problem car, pretty good percentage.

This RA and VRT association you refer to, not all too familiar why you think he was involved with the "voodoo" (sorry trademarked word, I'll pay the $.10 to who ever I owe ) Did he build some cars for them; I’ll bet he did. But if you were an up and coming g35 or 350z business in San Diego wouldn't you want the best mechanic in the Area. But hey, I'm just one man, I would love to hear from anyone who personally had a bad, or good experience from him.

P.S. I'm not personally offended by your jokes, I am glad their are people out there who unearth information so that we (the uniformed) are no longer taken advantage off.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:45 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by tHeNiGhTwInD
This RA and VRT association you refer to, not all too familiar why you think he was involved with the "voodoo" (sorry trademarked word, I'll pay the $.10 to who ever I owe )
I own the *trademark* ....But I do allow one free usage

BTW...you do know that all the thinks you have asked have been answered and proven....right

Last edited by XKR; 02-15-2008 at 08:47 AM.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:47 AM
tHeNiGhTwInD

Originally Posted by XKR
I own the *trademark* ....But I do allow one free usage
Nice! Do I get one free "Ownage" too?...
Old 02-15-2008, 08:53 AM
XKR

Nice! Do I get one free "Ownage" too?...

Thats Philthy and Doug's department....you can contact them at
800-OWNAGE-RA........
Old 02-15-2008, 09:00 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by XKR
BTW...you do know that all the thinks you have asked have been answered and proven....right

ovbiously he hasnt bothered to read about it

... his lynching crew here at MY350Z.....

BTW this isn't "his crew":

Godzilla has posted evidence, members have come on the boards also withe evidence and horrible stories... with the same individuals from the vrt days.... this has nothing to do with rome btw...
Only a moron would not see when the evidence presented ...and the only thing posted to counteract them are poor excuses. Blame it on rome if you want but anybody would have "lynched" the vrt,wa2good the same way.
Originally Posted by XKR
Thats Philthy and Doug's department....you can contact them at
800-OWNAGE-RA........

thats philtys number... dougs is 1-888-EAT N00BS

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 02-15-2008 at 09:05 AM.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:29 AM
vqturbotec

My bad quicksilver it was godzilla, so cheers to the godzilla lynching crew.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:10 AM
XKR

thats philtys number... dougs is 1-888-EAT N00BS

Old 02-15-2008, 10:28 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by g-X
wow...too much to read.

Does this thread concern Mark B. and Mother's garage? Last i emailed JWT for questions on TT setup they recommend him. Or should I read this thread and be wary now?
Mother's garage????

I thought it was Dad's garage????

I'm so confused.....next someone will be posting Sister's Garage.....Uncle's Garage.....
Old 02-15-2008, 10:34 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

tHeNiGhTwInD - 19 posts, all VRT/RA/JWT related... San Digeo location - Someone just made my ignore list!
Old 02-15-2008, 11:04 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by Philthy
tHeNiGhTwInD - 19 posts, all VRT/RA/JWT related... San Digeo location - Someone just made my ignore list!

why ignore him.... all his posts are hilarious...talk about excersize in futility
Old 02-15-2008, 11:07 AM
vqturbotec

He is a JWT employee that is why he knows so much but so little. He will find out soon, its hard when you only here one side of a story such as RA is the best. lmfao at that
Old 02-15-2008, 12:42 PM
tHeNiGhTwInD

I have not been on this forum for very long. The longer I am on here the more I learn. I may have posted generally in specific fourms (on my350, I also post on g35driver) but that is because I have only owned my g35 for a little over 8 months and my knowledge of cars is few and far between. I have never said I was a machanic or a guru of knowledge. I don't post on other topics because I don't know anything about them. I do read close to every therad, brakes (which i am in need of), exterior, intake, supension (which I'd like to buy). I do know a limited amount on these topics because of my current position in the shipping department(in which I work inbetween classes, I graduate from SDSU in May! ), being that i'd like to feel like a member of the community I like to post.

He is a JWT employee that is why he knows so much but so little. He will find out soon, its hard when you only here one side of a story such as RA is the best. lmfao at that
The two main reasons I joined this forum was to learn about the z/g community for personal gains, and to hear the "other" side of the story. Thats why I'm here.

*edit, I never said RA was the best, I said that Mark was the best choice of a mechnic for a couple of start up business in his local area.
Old 02-15-2008, 12:50 PM
IIQuickSilverII

^^

navygolf syndrome??
Old 02-15-2008, 01:06 PM
tHeNiGhTwInD

^^

navygolf syndrome??

What is that???
Old 02-15-2008, 01:10 PM
IIQuickSilverII

What is that???
https://my350z.com/forum/showpost.ph...&postcount=239

better get checked out
Old 02-15-2008, 01:17 PM
denchan350gt

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If he is a JWT employee he can ask Jim Wolf about my car since precision z called him to ask some questions about my camshafts and other things about my motor.

If that doesn't work just call precision z and ask for Ed the owner for the scoop on the motor.

I'm not blaming Mark for my motor he built for VRT because he didn't install it VRT installed it. Pz have found numerous missing and stripped bolts from when VRT installed it.

The problem I have is a simple re-build couldn't be done right twice by a competent mechanic who has built dozens of motors. I guess I should be like nice try thanks for the effort.

If it was done right the 1st time I would of posted up a good thing on his behalf and maybe none of this drama would be happening now.

I'm just happy that PZ checked the motor the 1st and 2nd time he worked on it before putting it in my car with over 70% leakdown, cams out of spec, and reused bearings from a blown motor which we didn't find out until Pz re-built it.

FYI the motor is finished cams are NOW in spec and leakdown #'s are good for a motor with new rings and will be installed next week. I should have it back tuesday or weds.

Last edited by denchan350gt; 02-15-2008 at 01:33 PM.

Quick Reply: Relentless Autosports is NOT VRT, the way it all went down