Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Relentless Autosports is NOT VRT, the way it all went down

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 07:13 PM
FrickU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I do not work for any shops anymore. I am a full time student now. I work with HG Motorsports with their evo which is currently on the cover of Modified magazine for track support, and I help Scott and MikeB. with the Double Down 350z at track events.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:13 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by FrickU
You can degrade me all you want, not once have I ever claimed to be a tuner/motor builder/master tech. So whats you're point on the post.

since u saw my post you def already read romes...care to come up with an excuse to his questions ?
Old 02-12-2008, 07:15 PM
monokuroboo
CHRIS (350) FTL

Originally Posted by r0mey
My question as an outsider is :
How can you vouch for someone and how can you legit post something for sale ,
If you have never worked with something before?
Also please ask how would you run a successful high boost application without a fuel system?

I dont usually post on these matters but I would really like to know the answers.

I know you will run to Scott and tell him so tell him r0mey asked.

Edit: Furthermore you say "we" do you work at the shop too?
....still waiting!
Old 02-12-2008, 07:18 PM
IIQuickSilverII

I do not work for any shops anymore. I am a full time student now. I work with HG Motorsports with their evo which is currently on the cover of Modified magazine for track support, and I help Scott and MikeB. with the Double Down 350z at track events.

keep contradicting yourself
plz
Old 02-12-2008, 07:18 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Old 02-12-2008, 07:24 PM
FrickU

Why is everyone on my case, I'm vouching only for the fact that it is not a scam. That is what that car that came in with that fuel system listed it as (from a different builder) bottom line. I did not post it for sale. About the fuel system, I don't know I'm not a tuner. Seems to be working for the Double Down Z.

I don't work for HG Motorsports at the shop....I worked with them for track support as I stated and sometimes when needed to work on the car and the Double Down Car. Unlike others, I don't live for this message board. I have things to do homework, gym, etc... I know what I know. If you have more questions pm me or if your life revolves around my answers you can call me.

Last edited by FrickU; 02-12-2008 at 07:27 PM.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:25 PM
monokuroboo
CHRIS (350) FTL

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII

keep contradicting yourself
plz
am I the only one who's worried about someone who happens to be so indifferent working on cars? :X

fricku: dude.... you haven't answered r0me's q's yet...
Old 02-12-2008, 07:29 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

do you all have Phunk on ignore or did you overlook his posts?

no comments? nothing? is GTM going to get this fuel system verified? it's pretty easy to snap some pics, post them here (in this thread why not!) and Phunk can say Yes/No to it and then no one can say anything either way.

since this fuel system was from 2006 it might not look like the current production parts 100%.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:31 PM
FrickU

Romey-Not dodging your questions. I personally don't have all of your answers about the fuel system. If you really need those answers call Scott at RA or Jim Wolfe or Clark at JWT and ask them how it is achieved on a high hp car, such as the Double Down Z.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:31 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by monokuroboo
am I the only one who's worried about someone who happens to be so indifferent working on cars? :X
as i said....
maybe he brings the coffee, details cars, trackday cheerleader and washes used engine parts to be reinstalled on build blocks

....I worked with them for track support as I stated and sometimes when needed to work on the car and the Double Down Car. Unlike others, I don't live for this message board. I have things to do homework, gym, etc... I know what I know. If you have more questions pm or if you if your life revolves around my answers you can call me.
then why are you concerned here to defend scott

you are really confusing

the time attack Z is a timeattack winning car..its a shame that someone with as limited knowledge as you say you have actually touches that car... ...most peopel here wouldnt let you touch their car

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 02-12-2008 at 07:35 PM.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:32 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

If you don't want people on your case, stop being so quick to defend Scott after facts/evidence comes to light that he screwed someone with bogus parts. Scott sure seems to have a recurring problem with build sheets not matching the parts on the car, doesn't he???

And GEEZ... It's like deja vu all over again with Scott. You dodge questions as well as he did.

You didn't really answer Jorge's question about what it is you did at the shop at the time. He didn't ask you about what you are presently doing.

Also, you never answered r0mey's post, so I will put it in bold for you this time:
My question as an outsider is :
How can you vouch for someone and how can you legit post something for sale ,
If you have never worked with something before?
Also please ask how would you run a successful high boost application without a fuel system?

I dont usually post on these matters but I would really like to know the answers.

I know you will run to Scott and tell him so tell him r0mey asked.

Edit: Furthermore you say "we" do you work at the shop too?
Old 02-12-2008, 07:33 PM
Motormouth
Banned

he simply had insight into the situation from thier perspective I think, so he wanted to give the information he had on what led to the sale.

not really confusing...
Old 02-12-2008, 07:33 PM
monokuroboo
CHRIS (350) FTL

as i said....
maybe he brings the coffee, details cars and washes used engine parts to be reinstalled on build blocks
hmm.... he said he helps out at the track days... you know how at events you sometimes see the models with the umbrellas? ..................................

motormouth: it's not really about the rail anymore... lol
Old 02-12-2008, 07:35 PM
Motormouth
Banned

no ****, but it should be. I want a definite YES or NO for RA so we can all move on, and a thread can be started just like we have for VRT so there is no gray area for members. then everyone can go back to trying to be the funniest in the room

an accusation was made and the builder of the fuel system offered to give as conclusive as he can, statement if it is or isn't a CJM.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:39 PM
IIQuickSilverII

i totally understand with what you say tom...however...for someone such as RA...with so many troubles with "cleaning their name"...if they call a product something shouldnt you verify it is something before you put your name and reputation on it.

i mean its just too many "petty" mistakes
Old 02-12-2008, 07:39 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Motormouth
do you all have Phunk on ignore or did you overlook his posts?

no comments? nothing? is GTM going to get this fuel system verified? it's pretty easy to snap some pics, post them here (in this thread why not!) and Phunk can say Yes/No to it and then no one can say anything either way.

since this fuel system was from 2006 it might not look like the current production parts 100%.
No, but given what George and the buyer posted. The issue was more than just a CJM logo. The parts were obviously not of the same fitment or quality.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:41 PM
Motormouth
Banned

i totally understand with what you say tom...however...for someone such as RA...with so many troubles with "cleaning their name"...if they call a product something shouldnt you verify it is something before you put your name and reputation on it.

i mean its just too many "petty" mistakes
but what if it isn't a mistake? did you not see phunk's post. if we can get it proven that it is or isn't the issue is a non-issue and fact at that point.

I just see alot of name calling and not too much substance so I would like to steer it away from that.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:42 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by Motormouth
no ****, but it should be. I want a definite YES or NO for RA so we can all move on, and a thread can be started just like we have for VRT so there is no gray area for members. then everyone can go back to trying to be the funniest in the room

an accusation was made and the builder of the fuel system offered to give as conclusive as he can, statement if it is or isn't a CJM.

Tom there was no accusation made. Assumption maybe Scott assumed that it was a CJM kit posted it as a CJM kit sold it as a CJM kit. You take this to court its a open n shut case. The buyer didn't recieve a CJM kit as George posted furthermore riddle me this. What does GTM have to gain by saying its not a CJM kit so they make lets say 100 bucks off selling a new one you really think that profit is going to make GTM? We all know what happened. Im done on this matter.

Frick thank you for answering my questions.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:43 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
No, but given what George and the buyer posted. The issue was more than just a CJM logo. The parts were obviously not of the same fitment or quality.
a kinked line and a ground down rail? I could grind down a brand new rail with a dremel

(I read it as being ground down by hand)

like I said, why not, GTM posts vids all the time so I doubt it will be hard to take some photos of the parts and Phunk offered to look them over.

would be like 15 minutes of work max for Sam, and 5-10 for Phunk (including logging in and posting a opinion)
Old 02-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Tom there was no accusation made. Assumption maybe Scott assumed that it was a CJM kit posted it as a CJM kit sold it as a CJM kit. You take this to court its a open in shut case. The buyer didn't recieve a CJM kit as George posted furthermore riddle me this. What does GTM have to gain by saying its not a CJM kit so they make lets say 100 bucks off selling a new one you really think that profit is going to make GTM? We all know what happened. Im done on this matter.

Frick thank you for answering my questions.
assumptions is a better term, my misuse of 'accuse'. tho the buyer did just accuse RA of fraud.

GTM could have also assumed it was not a kit because it did not have a logo and some other issues since Phunk posted that it is possible it is an older design, or only part of the components are his. I trust that sam knows his **** though. but what harm is there in posting pictures? you all act like getting evidence is going to make the issue worse

and a CJM kit is not 100 bucks AFAIK...

edited

Quick Reply: Relentless Autosports is NOT VRT, the way it all went down