Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Question for anyone who ordered from Superchargersonline.com

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2003, 06:42 AM
keepupp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question for anyone who ordered from Superchargersonline.com

On the 11th of LAST month I ordered the ATI Porcharger supercharger AND Borla exhaust and headers. I have received the exhaust and headers and had an estimated ship date of Aug. 1 for the supercharger. Not only do I NOT have a tracking number, but I was typing in various order numbers and found another order for the same Procharger unit that was made AFTER mine and it has been shipped and received by its new owner!! The wait is killing me!! Let me know if any of you have had any problems ordering from this place. On a brighter note, Tony at Superchargersonline was very nice when I ordered the unit, but I will hold my final judgement until I get the goods!

Dan
Old 08-05-2003, 07:10 AM
zwindsor
Twisty addict

I had no problems with them when I bought my Borla exhaust. I would call Tony directly instead of relying on the web site.
Old 08-05-2003, 07:13 AM
shaneotool

I ordered a borla exhaust from them in a group buy a month ago and got it in a few days ago. I think the procharger is so hot right now they can barely keep up with demand.

I'm sure the fact that you're waiting on 350+ whp makes it seem like it's taking forever.
Old 08-05-2003, 07:36 AM
keepupp

I contacted Tony yesterday and he said "IT SHOULD" ship out at the end of the week. There is an estimated ship date of Aug. 1.....now I know it is an "estimated" ship date, but the fact remains that somebody else who ordered BEFORE me has received his already. When I ordered the supercharger I was told it will be 5-10 business days. I ordered July 11...you do the math (and its not even shipped out yet).

Dan
Old 08-05-2003, 08:26 AM
ForceInduction

Dan,

I'm a little surprised at this post, but I understand your concerns on the new toy. But, as everyone knows, ATI Procharger was a little behind on their kits. Everyone suffered in this delay of kit. So when they provided us with an estimated shipping day it was in fact just an “estimated date” and they do try their very best to ship it by that date.

The fact of someone else receiving their kit before you, I really don’t know why. When we receive an order we place it, then it’s up to ATI to get the kit ready and ship it out. I have no control over what order they ship out the kit. But overall they are VERY fair in following the order in which the ship out the kits.

I have been working very closely with ATI and all I can pretty much do is relay the message they provide me with, so if they tell me Aug 1st…then that is what we have to relay to you. The good thing about everything is that the kit went out today. You should have seen an Email on this. So once they provide us with a tracking number you will be able to track the order.

If there is anything else you may need to know…just Email me, you know I always get back to you. Thanks Dan! Tony@SuperchargersOnline.com

BTW...I know you recieved the Borla's before the weekend...did you have an chance to install the headers and exhaust yet over the weekend?

Jesse…your kit went out today too =)
Old 08-05-2003, 01:29 PM
keepupp

Thanks Tony! Thats good news. I apologize for not nderstanding the ordering process...by the way, I am having the exhaust and headers installed on thursday and cant wait for the motha load....thanks Tony!

Dan
Old 08-05-2003, 02:07 PM
ForceInduction

No worries, I know how it feels to be waiting on something like this. But, let us know how everything works out with the Borla's...and you better share some pictures with us once everything is done. I'm sure the fellow 350z members need some more pics to drool over.
Old 08-05-2003, 02:12 PM
keepupp

Tony, will the Procharger be sent directly from ATI or will it be sent to you then to me? Thanks in advance!

Dan
Old 08-05-2003, 02:26 PM
ForceInduction

It will come directy from ATI, so that way it will save some time.
Old 08-05-2003, 02:34 PM
ForceInduction

Hey dan...check you PM's I got some GREAT info you. =)
Old 08-05-2003, 02:42 PM
12SecZ

Supply and demand. If it makes people feel better to the people waiting ATI resolved an issue so it was for good reason they delayed now they are playing catch up.

Stopping production to fix a minor issue instead of just sending them out as is was the right thing to do, they needed a part, so everyone had to wait, some still are waiting but trust me it's worth the wait when you drive off with it under your hood!

Like a rocket car! Now you will fly by the cars that were sweating you all the time and you can just laugh hystericly at all the new power when a V8 pulls beside you.
Old 08-05-2003, 04:58 PM
keepupp

Max, you are right......after reading your posts about the Procharger I became ANTSY!!!! Now I have a tracking number!!!! NOW LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!

Dan