Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Powerlab issues(after a month of driving)

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 12:26 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII

reading stupid drama makes the day go by faster, ill agree with that
Old 10-10-2008, 01:08 PM
UMW350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The only question i have is: Intense did not sell you the turbo kit, you bought it from MRC right? If Intense didn't make the kit OR sell you the kit...why are you angry? maybe you could call Julian, I'm sure he'd help you out.........

Maybe I missed something, not trying to make you angry. trust me bro, i am going through my own issues, but not with the kit itself. No problems to report as of yet from the turbo kit or contained parts.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:17 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by UMW350Z
The only question i have is: Intense did not sell you the turbo kit, you bought it from MRC right? If Intense didn't make the kit OR sell you the kit...why are you angry? maybe you could call Julian, I'm sure he'd help you out.........

Maybe I missed something, not trying to make you angry. trust me bro, i am going through my own issues, but not with the kit itself. No problems to report as of yet from the turbo kit or contained parts.
Thanks for your post. To clarify, he did buy the kit from us.

The point of this from our perspective, is that we sold Mark a non-production PowerLab GT37r Turbo Kit. He requested this kit, knowing full well that it wasn't a straight forward, bolt-on install. Once his order was placed, he was fickle (to say the least), changing it more times than I can count, and then micromanaged us to no end about status, even though he stated up front that he had a very very liberal time line. Once he received the kit, he again second guessed things by not believing us that the turbo was a GT37r. As this was a DIY install by Mark, and not a bolt-on affair, he then used us for a million tech questions. He'll have you believe that he is/was qualified for an install of this nature (and apparently he did finish it..) but our opinion is that it is not something that should have been attempted by anyone other than a shop.

With countless PowerLab GT35r kits now sold for both the Z and G, by companies like Performance Factory, Injected, Sound Performance, MRC, etc, with NO issues, it shouldn't be too difficult to read between the lines here..

Negativity in the forum world rises to the top. If our customer service was such an atrocity, this thread would not be clothed in isolation.. We cannot and will not be able to please everyone, and we accept that. However, let's not put the proverbial witch on the stake and carelessly throw kerosene and flame to it.

Last, we wish Mark well, and have always had his best interests in mind. The last thing we want is an upset customer. Peace.

Darren
Old 10-10-2008, 04:18 PM
UMW350Z

oops! disregard my post
Old 10-10-2008, 05:16 PM
SnyperZ

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
Thanks for your post. To clarify, he did buy the kit from us.

The point of this from our perspective, is that we sold Mark a non-production PowerLab GT37r Turbo Kit. He requested this kit, knowing full well that it wasn't a straight forward, bolt-on install. Once his order was placed, he was fickle (to say the least), changing it more times than I can count, and then micromanaged us to no end about status, even though he stated up front that he had a very very liberal time line. Once he received the kit, he again second guessed things by not believing us that the turbo was a GT37r. As this was a DIY install by Mark, and not a bolt-on affair, he then used us for a million tech questions. He'll have you believe that he is/was qualified for an install of this nature (and apparently he did finish it..) but our opinion is that it is not something that should have been attempted by anyone other than a shop.

With countless PowerLab GT35r kits now sold for both the Z and G, by companies like Performance Factory, Injected, Sound Performance, MRC, etc, with NO issues, it shouldn't be too difficult to read between the lines here..

Negativity in the forum world rises to the top. If our customer service was such an atrocity, this thread would not be clothed in isolation.. We cannot and will not be able to please everyone, and we accept that. However, let's not put the proverbial witch on the stake and carelessly throw kerosene and flame to it.

Last, we wish Mark well, and have always had his best interests in mind. The last thing we want is an upset customer. Peace.

Darren

Im sorry, but I cant stop laughing at how phony you guys are acting right now. I must admit you put on a good show to try to make me look like the A$$hole. Keep the money you owe me and know that I learned my lesson and wouldnt buy a decal from you in the future.

Edit..also you keep saying its a non production kit..thats fantastic.. the ONLY difference on this kit is the compressor cover and lack of intake pipe. Every piece in my kit is identical to every piece in the powerlab kit shown online. Good story though.

Last edited by SnyperZ; 10-12-2008 at 01:28 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:57 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Yup Mark, we are so phony.

The writing is on the wall, it's just in invisible paint right? If we truly do owe you $100 (I would need to go through all of your invoices that were modified from you changing your mind so many times -- but I'll take your word for it!) then I have no problem returning it to you.

By the way, we don't sell our vinyl, nor push it on our customers like other vendors here. However, with your attitude we wouldn't want you representing our shop anyways.

Again, we wish you the best of luck Mark. If you would like to continue flogging this dead equestrian, be my guest, but it's apparent that you're never going to be content -- even when we exhausted every resource to that end.

Darren(doesn't care about Intense customer service even though he's still posting on this forum at 7pm on a Friday night..)
Old 10-10-2008, 06:01 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Old 10-12-2008, 09:17 AM
hydroflip

snyper is a ********** anyway. powerlab ftw.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:09 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

^
Old 10-12-2008, 01:26 PM
SnyperZ

Originally Posted by hydroflip
snyper is a ********** anyway. powerlab ftw.

..must be another nut swinger. Do you honestly think you make them look good by being a douche bag?
Old 10-12-2008, 03:51 PM
hydroflip

i dont jock anybody. i recognize and respect a quality turbo kit manufacturer that rises above the rest. how about you try to do some R&D, create a turbo kit, manufacture thousands of units and try to see if you can make EVERYONE happy.

they have to work on some fitment issues..dp hanging low etc.

but.

they just started. give them a break. dont **** on their name trying to see if you can get people to jump on your ego bandwagon.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:00 PM
IIQuickSilverII

so are you going to lock it like you said... or were you just making that up?

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 10-12-2008 at 07:03 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:07 PM
jonnylaw

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SnyperZ
..must be another nut swinger. Do you honestly think you make them look good by being a douche bag?
Do you honestly think you can make them look bad by being a douche bag?
Old 10-12-2008, 08:20 PM
Vas@Extended
Vendor - Former Vendor

oh boyy...
Old 10-12-2008, 11:53 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

I'm not even sure what's going on here, but you guys need to chill out. Let's try to keep this as a civil conversation among enthusiasts, guys. I don't want to have to take action against person[s] for any reason nor do I want to lock the thread. The next time I post again in this thread won't be just a verbal/textual warning. Consider this a public warning to all, please.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:14 AM
IIQuickSilverII

MR moderator/admin:

I agree with you on getting this civil, so would it be possible for you to carry the OPs wishes, since i dunno if he just made that statement up, or just dont still believe Pete(like he doesnt believe han with the gt37r) that he has the tools to lock his own thread

Originally Posted by SnyperZ
This thread should be closed now ....
Thanks!

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 10-13-2008 at 07:17 AM.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:08 AM
SnyperZ

Originally Posted by hydroflip
i dont jock anybody.(yes calling me a ********** isn't at all right?) i recognize and respect a quality turbo kit manufacturer that rises above the rest. how about you try to do some R&D, create a turbo kit, manufacture thousands of units and try to see if you can make EVERYONE happy.

they have to work on some fitment issues..dp hanging low etc.

but.

they just started. give them a break. dont **** on their name trying to see if you can get people to jump on your ego bandwagon.
Originally Posted by jonnylaw
Do you honestly think you can make them look bad by being a douche bag?
Ok now, how about you go back to the FIRST POST and do something you learned in kindergarden(read). I did not talk down on it. I love the kit....but I was making people aware of some(easily fixable) issues. Isn't that the whole point of this forum?

I didnt say " damn this turbo kit is a pile of sh*t" I said..I love the kit and heres some small issues. Then the Intense bandwagon had to jump down my throat(like they do to everyone who has an opinion that doesnt match up with theirs) and start this drama.

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
MR moderator/admin:

I agree with you on getting this civil, so would it be possible for you to carry the OPs wishes, since i dunno if he just made that statement up, or just dont still believe Pete(like he doesnt believe han with the gt37r) that he has the tools to lock his own thread

Thanks!

You agree on keeping it civil yet you and your girlfriends are in here flaming me with your stupid little comments(like in your post) because I spoke out against the mighty word/customer service of Intense. Please go back to the beginning and read how this thread started. I made a comment without saying any names about how I was treated(which was the 100% truth reguardless of what you all have to say) and then Rude had to come in and start this stupid fight. If you guys have no useful input(do any of you even have a running car with a PL kit in it?) just stay out of the thread.

Last edited by SnyperZ; 10-13-2008 at 10:13 AM.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:27 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^ IBTB
Old 10-13-2008, 11:15 AM
SnyperZ

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
^ IBTB

Yes, thank you for another useless post. And my comment about lack of customer service coulda been pointed at any company. Noone on here knew about my direct issue with IP until you brought it up.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:35 AM
Vas@Extended
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
^ IBTB
This is definitely a useless post...I dont know any of you but it seems like you like to flame people. I read the whole 7 pages and all snyper said was some issues regarding the kit, not how much he hates the kit.Then it started to get out of hand. There is no reason for you to come here and jump on him just because YOU don't have problems with the kit /power lab/intense w/e.... He was just warning other people, about the fitment issues and now that Im in a process of my built engine.. I DONT EVEN KNOW if I want the GT37 anymore..

Im not in no ones side.. and YES if was dropping that kind of money.. I would bother the HELL out of the shop until I found the answer I was looking for.