Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

SGP Racing a Scammer?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 02:58 PM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by turismo
Hope to see you at court with him.
Send me a subpoena. I'll be glad to testify as to what I witnessed.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:01 PM
NorthSideRacing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Old School
Send me a subpoena. I'll be glad to testify as to what I witnessed.
Me too! I will be glad to testify to what ive seen first hand, not second,third, fourth,fifth,sixth and so on. Im on the claimant side, not the defendent

I will say this. Mark is a good guy outside of work. But when it comes down to customer service, and doing whats right from a business standpoint? Not good at all. I disagree with alot of what has happen at SGP to previous customer's, and prior.

Once again, its getting good. Second bottle cap popped off Dos Equois

Last edited by NorthSideRacing; 03-03-2009 at 03:04 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:03 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 03-03-2009, 03:08 PM
turismo

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
Puff puff pass *cough cough* I found some crack in my oil.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:10 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Puff puff pass *cough cough* I found some crack in my oil.
WOW.......
Old 03-03-2009, 03:15 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It seems as if the FI forum is alive and well.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:18 PM
turismo

Originally Posted by superchargedg
It seems as if the FI forum is alive and well.
I'm going to keep this thread open until I get my money back or he takes care of the people on this board.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:24 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm going to keep this thread open until I get my money back or he takes care of the people on this board.
From what i have read you do deserve your money back.....and thank god this thread came about cause i was thinking of getting my trans done by them.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:29 PM
UpRev
Banned

Sorry back, I was ranting in another thread. Oddly enough it was about people wanting things done cheap.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:32 PM
Glex25

Originally Posted by UpRev
Sorry back, I was ranting in another thread. Oddly enough it was about people wanting things done cheap.
Oh so you responded to my thread about wanting the Osiris Tuner kit w/ upgraded MAF for $75

SGP Goes down in flames
Mad Drama in the Fi forums
Old 03-03-2009, 03:50 PM
Old School
Shift_Boost

I'm an honest guy...I don't modify PMs to prove a point. Or call ppl's names to make myself feel better. Go bounce checks somewhere else.
just in case you missed it chris...

edit: checks....cash...checks...which is it? Easy to say cash since you can't trace it.

Last edited by Old School; 03-03-2009 at 03:53 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:58 PM
turismo

edit: checks....cash...checks...which is it? Easy to say cash since you can't trace it.
I have my bank transactions and receipts that are on the same day.

I really don't care what JT said to you about me. He was only there on a few occasions when I gave money to Mark.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:00 PM
turismo

Just in case you missed it....

Do you want me to disclose you and Marks crack habit! His countless checks he gave to his employees that bounced. Are the parts he sold off of other customers cars?
Old 03-03-2009, 04:01 PM
NorthSideRacing

Im sorry Old school but that pm doesnt justify why Mark has fcuked over nemorous people. Im still trying to figure out why Mark himself hasnt taken the time to logon to My350z.com to defend his company? Instead of him doing that, he has snakes doing his dirty work for him. Which is a bad look if you ask me.

As for Turismo and the money/check issue/credit card? I witness alot of transaction's. "I told him to call his bank! I was at his place when i told him that". If it wasn't for me, and others. Im sure him would've gotten fcuked over just like everyone else has and is. Oh wait! He did get fcuked over. He got his money back and took his car elsewhere.

We can talk about damn near every car there and I can clarify if they paid cash,check or charge.

I also know that, it doesnt take a year to order parts or get a motor back.

shall i proceed?

Last edited by NorthSideRacing; 03-03-2009 at 04:07 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:05 PM
turismo

Originally Posted by NorthSideRacing

shall i proceed?........... yes indeed!
If you won't, I will. How bout dem weed cookies lol
Old 03-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Originally Posted by NorthSideRacing
Im sorry Old school but that pm doesnt justify why Mark has fcuked over nemorous people. Im still trying to figure out why Mark himself hasnt taken the time to logon to My350z.com to defend his company? Instead of him doing that, he has snakes doing his dirty work for him. Which is a bad look if you ask me.

As for Turismo and the money/check issue/credit card? I witness alot of transaction's. "I told him to call his bank! I was at his place when i told him that". If it was for me, and others. Im sure him wouldve gotten fcuked just like everyone else has and is.

We can talk about damn near every car there and I can clarify if they paid cash,check or charge.

I also know that, it doesnt take a year to order parts or get a motor back.

shall i proceed?

it may not justify it, but any other shop would have run a mechanics lien on a bounced check....bam, no more Z. The reason for my post was to show that there are 3 sides to every story. Yours, theirs, and the untold. I wasn't down playing anyones situation....I was offering more of the story. I wasn't gonna say a thing until CHRIS REQUESTED IT. Now he's getting his panties in a bunch, calling me names and such. If you don't wanna hear it, don't ask for it. Plain n simple. I have no beef with you eddie...we're straight....just proofing my point. Chris on the other hand is making it personal.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:12 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

If you won't, I will. How bout dem weed cookies lol
Lol..
Old 03-03-2009, 04:17 PM
turismo

it may not justify it, but any other shop would have run a mechanics lien on a bounced check....bam, no more Z. The reason for my post was to show that there are 3 sides to every story. Yours, theirs, and the untold. I wasn't down playing anyones situation....I was offering more of the story. I wasn't gonna say a thing until CHRIS REQUESTED IT. Now he's getting his panties in a bunch, calling me names and such. If you don't wanna hear it, don't ask for it. Plain n simple. I have no beef with you eddie...we're straight....just proofing my point. Chris on the other hand is making it personal.
Do you want me to disclose you and Marks crack habbit! His countless checks he gave to his employees that bounced. Are the parts he sold off of other customers cars?
Old 03-03-2009, 04:18 PM
turismo

I told you what happened with the check. But hey, you want to listen to your crack head buddy.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:19 PM
NorthSideRacing

I understand! You and I are straight. But im sick and tired of people asking me this and that about SGP!Then you have people defending them,when they are in the fcukin wrong. If SGP was in the RIGHT. I would be defending them
1000000000%. But they are know where near the marker of being in the right.

There are rumours about me taking over SGP now and ect. Which actually pissed me the **** off. I have a pm from someone that asked me if that was true. Im just tired of people gettting d*cked over from SGP. We arent talkin about little dollars neither.People are so feed up with SGP, they just want their car or car's back or parts they paid for. Also they want there damn money back. Since they havent recieved sh*t they purchased from SGP.
Not to mention, Once they get their car back, they are either going to sell it or part it out. Why? All because of SGP giving them the round around and a headache. Which is a damn shame!

Shall i proceed?

Quick Reply: SGP Racing a Scammer?