Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

SGP Racing a Scammer?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 01:38 PM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Boostedtrack350
And please disclose any one sided story about me too! I cant wait to hear how I screwed up! I had every right to be as pissed as I was! Please Please tell me how I went wrong here.

please mention the specifics. Maybe you are the one that doesnt know the truth. You think thats possible?
Trying to get a man fired at the paint shop for something that wasn't his fault is not the best thing to do. Huge d*ck move in today's economy.

I didn't say you didn't deserve to be mad....you should have focused your frustration at SGP and not the guy that was gonna paint your car for a discount.

Last edited by Old School; 03-03-2009 at 01:40 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:53 PM
Boostedtrack350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I knew it! You have no idea what you are talking about. I went to the paint shop to find out why my car wasn't over there. I had NO idea that my paint work was a side job for one of the guys there. I know Mark was trying to save me money, but I never ask for any "Hook Up" paint job. I should have been told and that mix up could have been avoided.

As I recall. You weren't even there that day while I was there. So all this must just be second hand info.

Mark has been communicating with me lately and he and I are getting all this worked out. I know you like Mark bro. I do to. I just think he let things get way out of control. I wish him and SGP the best. Hopefully he gets things worked out.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:06 PM
Old School
Shift_Boost

I knew it! You have no idea what you are talking about. I went to the paint shop to find out why my car wasn't over there. I had NO idea that my paint work was a side job for one of the guys there. I know Mark was trying to save me money, but I never ask for any "Hook Up" paint job. I should have been told and that mix up could have been avoided.

As I recall. You weren't even there that day while I was there. So all this must just be second hand info.

Mark has been communicating with me lately and he and I are getting all this worked out. I know you like Mark bro. I do to. I just think he let things get way out of control. I wish him and SGP the best. Hopefully he gets things worked out.
I was there bro.

EDIT: whether you knew you were getting a discount or not, trying to get someone fired that was hooking you up regardless is not very nice.

Last edited by Old School; 03-03-2009 at 02:09 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:09 PM
turismo

Originally Posted by Old School
Did you bounce a check(s) to SGP? I would have foreclosed on your car in a week had that been me. I would never mention someone else's finances but you asked....

How's the Autobahn block doing? Still knocking? Yea, the same one you were selling on here. Pretty shady.

What about those turbos on the SFR kit....no filters, turbos shot, wiring hanging out everywhere. Seems like you have bad luck at every shop you visit. I saw your ride the day you dropped it off.

How many shops touch that car before you went to SGP? TONS. Shop hopping at its finest.

Not saying you didn't get delt a sh*tty hand at SGP. I saw your car after the brake fluid and hurricane...shitty deal, really. I went through something similar, but Mark made it right. It didn't happen overnight, but it got handled.

I have a whole bag of this sh*t...should I elaborate?
Dude, I have never bounced a check with SGP. You can ask the people on the board who know me and my financial status. Not trying to brag but, I never bounced a check.

Autobahns block is doing fine. Mark and Sharif did a leak down test on the motor and is doing quite fine. Thanx for asking ! Ask Kevin on the boards, he purchased it from me and had it tuned at SGP.

My car was at one shop prior to SGP. And what the ***** does that have to do with the damage that was done to my car(externally)? What about the 1000's of dollars I gave him without work being done?

I sold the SFR kit in order to pay for the Greddy kit. Keep going because you're making yourself look like an azz by speaking of shiet you no nothing about. Still waiting......
Old 03-03-2009, 02:11 PM
turismo

I was there bro.

EDIT: whether you knew you were getting a discount or not, trying to get someone fired that was hooking you up regardless is not very nice.
He just explained to you that he had no idea the guy was doing it as a side job. Second hand info ftl
Old 03-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Boostedtrack350

OK...and? Truth is...I'm sure there is a lot you dont know. I know you have never ask me anything. So you are getting any info from just one side. I dont have to defend my actions to you anyway. I had plenty of reason to be pissed. My checks to Mark were good!

I'm done with this thread until I have an update about my situation with SGP That will be Friday.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:16 PM
turismo

How's the Autobahn block doing? Still knocking? Yea, the same one you were selling on here. Pretty shady.
I just read that statement about my shiet knockin. Are you for real dude . Mark and Sharif tested the phuckin motor azz whipe. He assured the motor to the customer two weeks ago the motor was good. Get your facts straight knumnut! Not that egg head thief and SGP!
Old 03-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Originally Posted by turismo
Dude, I have never bounced a check with SGP. You can ask the people on the board who know me and my financial status. Not trying to brag but, I never bounced a check.

Autobahns block is doing fine. Mark and Sharif did a leak down test on the motor and is doing quite fine. Thanx for asking ! Ask Kevin on the boards, he purchased it from me and had it tuned at SGP.

My car was at one shop prior to SGP. And what the ***** does that have to do with the damage that was done to my car(externally)? What about the 1000's of dollars I gave him without work being done?

I sold the SFR kit in order to pay for the Greddy kit. Keep going because you're making yourself look like an azz by speaking of shiet you no nothing about. Still waiting......

Keep talking...I'll keep backing up my sh*t. Don't make this personal...

Originally Posted by gotparts?
i feel bad for chris due to him getting ****ed by mark. ive seen the checks he wrote mark. last check was five grand to finish up his car. mark cashed it right before the hurricane. his first check he ever wrote over a year ago bounced. but from there on, he paid by good checks or but it on his card.
Should I forward you any other PMs about how you never bounce checks? Remember you asked.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Old School
Shift_Boost

I just read that statement about my shiet knockin. Are you for real dude . Mark and Sharif tested the phuckin motor azz whipe. He assured the motor to the customer two weeks ago the motor was good. Get your facts straight knumnut! Not that egg head thief and SGP!
Now you're starting to get personal with the name calling.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:28 PM
turismo

Keep talking...I'll keep backing up my sh*t. Don't make this personal...

Should I forward you any other PMs about how you never bounce checks? Remember you asked.

Hell yea that mudaphucker bounced. His azz owed me money, so I stopped payment on it. Keep your info comin!
Old 03-03-2009, 02:34 PM
NorthSideRacing

Man! Dont get me started on the check(S) bouncing sh*t and ect!!!!

Poppin the top off right fast. This is getting good
Old 03-03-2009, 02:34 PM
Old School
Shift_Boost

OK...and? Truth is...I'm sure there is a lot you dont know. I know you have never ask me anything. So you are getting any info from just one side. I dont have to defend my actions to you anyway. I had plenty of reason to be pissed. My checks to Mark were good!

I'm done with this thread until I have an update about my situation with SGP That will be Friday.
Why would I have to ask anyone anything if I watched it? You are getting your panties in a bunch because I have my own take on things? Give me a break dude...no one said you had to defend your actions. I even told you that you had the right to be angry...but like I said, you don't ***** at the waiter until your food is in front of you.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:38 PM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Dude, I have never bounced a check with SGP. You can ask the people on the board who know me and my financial status.

Hell yea that mudaphucker bounced. His azz owed me money, so I stopped payment on it. Keep your info comin!
excuses...I even quoted your boy. I'm done. This is going no where.

edit: didn't wanna bring you into this JT...chris asked...(appologies)

still haven't see those cancelled checks to SGP...$5k wasn't it?

Last edited by Old School; 03-03-2009 at 02:41 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:38 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is getting good..

This is prob the biggest thread in FI history!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 02:41 PM
turismo

Originally Posted by NorthSideRacing
Man! Dont get me started on the check(S) bouncing sh*t and ect!!!!

Poppin the top off right fast. This is getting good
No shiet right

How many employees are still there
Old 03-03-2009, 02:43 PM
turismo

Gotparts? even said you altered his pm. You're a clown. Go juggle somone else nuts.

Toodles,
Old 03-03-2009, 02:44 PM
turismo

I've given egghead two large amounts. One 5k and another 3500 both in cash, not checks
Old 03-03-2009, 02:47 PM
turismo

Do you want me to disclose you and Marks crack habbit! His countless checks he gave to his employees that bounced. Are the parts he sold off of other customers cars?

Last edited by turismo; 03-03-2009 at 02:56 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:49 PM
turismo

Hope to see you at court with him.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:54 PM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Gotparts? even said you altered his pm. You're a clown. Go juggle somone else nuts.

Toodles,
I've given egghead two large amounts. One 5k and another 3500 both in cash, not checks
Name:  liar.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  78.7 KB

I'm an honest guy...I don't modify PMs to prove a point. Or call ppl's names to make myself feel better. Go bounce checks somewhere else.

Quick Reply: SGP Racing a Scammer?