Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

SGP Racing a Scammer?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 06:53 AM
coachk
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Robert_K
http://www.cnbc.com/id/30576388/

Personally I've been staying out of this but congrats to Mark.
I find this one VERY VERY VERY VERY interesting..... This is gonna get real good once the SGP rape victims see this.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:57 AM
Boostedtrack350

sorry its so small. Its from network solutions

sgpturbo@yahoo.com

14041 West Road
Houston, Texas 77095
(281) 935-6396
Old 05-22-2009, 07:06 AM
Boostedtrack350

http://www.cnbc.com/id/30576388/

Personally I've been staying out of this but congrats to Mark.
for supporting a shop that targets 350z owners! Just go hang out with Mark at his new shop and delete your profile here.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:13 AM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

Received 101 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by Boostedtrack350
for supporting a shop that targets 350z owners! Just go hang out with Mark at his new shop and delete your profile here.
Go cry your river else where. I've tired helping you in the past and give you advise. Sorry you've had problems and it sounds like you're taking legal actions. Continously posting on an internet forum isn't helping. I've had problems with a vendor here, yet you don't see me crying about it. How about you start acting your age. Again... Sorry you, and I guess others, got screwed but take the legal actions and hope for the best.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:36 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by coachk
I find this one VERY VERY VERY VERY interesting..... This is gonna get real good once the SGP rape victims see this.
You said it...Is this the start of Rapage on a higher scale...or the rape victims will be made "HOLE" ( I think hole is a better fit than "Whole" in this case) again

I think this is good news for all Rape Victims.....A public traded company has certain rules they have to follow.....They have lots of people to answer to........

Last edited by XKR; 05-22-2009 at 07:39 AM.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:40 AM
Boostedtrack350

Go cry your river else where. I've tired helping you in the past and give you advise. Sorry you've had problems and it sounds like you're taking legal actions. Continously posting on an internet forum isn't helping. I've had problems with a vendor here, yet you don't see me crying about it. How about you start acting your age. Again... Sorry you, and I guess others, got screwed but take the legal actions and hope for the best.
Look here little boy! I highly doubt that your problems with a vendor here were to the tune of $12,000. I will continue to post here to protect others from getting ripped off by Mark Gust as long as I see fit. Btw, are you finished with your UTI or university of Phoenix online? or whatever community college your where attending? Maybe Mark will hire you in his new shop, I doubt your paychecks will be any good though! LOL

A little advice.They must not teach spelling. You may want to use the spell check feature, It may save you from looking even more like tool.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:53 AM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

Originally Posted by Boostedtrack350
Look here little boy! I highly doubt that your problems with a vendor here were to the tune of $12,000. I will continue to post here to protect others from getting ripped off by Mark Gust as long as I see fit. Btw, are you finished with your UTI or university of Phoenix online? or whatever community college your where attending? Maybe Mark will hire you in his new shop, I doubt your paychecks will be any good though! LOL

A little advice.They must not teach spelling. You may want to use the spell check feature, It may save you from looking even more like tool.
No... I don't have that amount of money lost. However, you're seeking legal action and that's the end of it. And as far and continuing to post into a thread that has 43k+ view and 12K post I think the point is made. Stay away from SGP. Continuing to post doesn't do anything. It's like the never-ending newbie question; "What is the best intake?" And no I'm not done with UTI. I don't know how my schooling contributes to this thread. However, I'm currently taking advance eletrical at UTI and damn sure you can't figure out the basics. Also I've done & seen more in 10-12yrs serving my country domestically and abroad than you have sitting behind a computer crying continuously about a car. Lastly... Nope I wasn't taught spelling well. Again... Don't know how that contirbutes to this thread.

Also, ever think that this promotion of Mark's might actually help you and/or pervious customers resolve your differences? Maybe he'll get back onto his feet and actually fixed the problems that have accured in the past.

Again... Good luck in resolving your disputes.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:55 AM
coachk
Banned

I wonder if the $$$$$$$$$$$$ that Mark screwed customers out of, went into this new venture. Find the money trail guys and I bet it leads to his new business.
Old 05-22-2009, 08:00 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

lul in what fantasy world are you living in? how is this going to help mark resolve his issues? lol

for somebody that has seen and done more than the avg person as you claim, you display VERY POOR judgement on character in your direct&indirectly support of your BF MarkG. Your "help" you provided here consisted in trying to help cover MarkGs tracks by re-hashing the same BS he feed you
Old 05-22-2009, 08:10 AM
Boostedtrack350

No... I don't have that amount of money lost. However, you're seeking legal action and that's the end of it. And as far and continuing to post into a thread that has 43k+ view and 12K post I think the point is made. Stay away from SGP. Continuing to post doesn't do anything. It's like the never-ending newbie question; "What is the best intake?" And no I'm not done with UTI. I don't know how my schooling contributes to this thread. However, I'm currently taking advance eletrical at UTI and damn sure you can't figure out the basics. Also I've done & seen more in 10-12yrs serving my country domestically and abroad than you have sitting behind a computer crying continuously about a car. Lastly... Nope I wasn't taught spelling well. Again... Don't know how that contirbutes to this thread.

Also, ever think that this promotion of Mark's might actually help you and/or pervious customers resolve your differences? Maybe he'll get back onto his feet and actually fixed the problems that have accured in the past.

You cant even spell Electrical!!!!! You will fit in perfect with Mark at his new shop! If you have not been screwed by SGP and you dont have anything to contribute here other than offering your support for a liar, cheat, and a thief then just go away.
Old 05-22-2009, 08:13 AM
coachk
Banned

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
lul in what fantasy world are you living in? how is this going to help mark resolve his issues? lol

for somebody that has seen and done more than the avg person as you claim, you display VERY POOR judgement on character in your direct&indirectly support of your BF MarkG. Your "help" you provided here consisted in trying to help cover MarkGs tracks by re-hashing the same BS he feed you
Is this for Robert or me??
Old 05-22-2009, 08:44 AM
iamdigital

No offense Robert but Mark still has many of our cars and or gear and technically has stolen it from many of us. I'm sure you have had good response from Mark but this has been going on for over a year now and no resolve. I'm not sure how a new business is going to help if he continues to not fix the problems that have occurred. Everybody on here has given him more than a few fair chances to right the wrongs only to be lead along for many more months. Whether somebody is taking legal action or not this is really the only place people out of state can come for updates and news as to what is happening with their stuff.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:06 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by coachk
Is this for Robert or me??
Its directed at RobertK
Old 05-22-2009, 09:38 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^ And yet you still don't know how to pull your head out of your ***. You FAIL for your continuing support and nuthugging of Mark.

Anyone who continues to support Mark Gust/SGP after reading this thread or being made aware of the numerous fraud victims is either:

A) in love with Mark Gust

B) an accomplice in the criminal acts

C) a moron

D) all of the above
Old 05-22-2009, 09:44 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
^ And yet you still don't know how to pull your head out of your ***. You FAIL for your continuing support and nuthugging of Mark.

Anyone who continues to support Mark Gust/SGP after reading this thread or being made aware of the numerous fraud victims is either:

C) a moron

D) all of the above

D@mn....I dont want to get this answer wrong...I will have to read this thread again to get the correct answer
Old 05-22-2009, 09:46 AM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0

C) a moron

D) all of the above
Only a matter of time before the biggest baby chimed in. I can only image how your fellow officers perceive you.

Again... I wish the best for all parties. I DO NOT support any wrong doing from any vendors/shops. IE; I stay away from JT/Overdrive for the lack of attention given to my car before he left. I have had more problems since the fuel system was added than ever before. Just like you all stay away from Mark/SGP. However, since I'm not nut-hugging him I'm the bad guy. Whatever... I love the Z community and I try to help those that need it. I'm not perfect and make spelling mistake. Oh my!!! lol This new bread of "tuner enthusiast" are killing this sport I've grown to love.

Good luck to everyone with getting everything resolved.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:53 AM
XKR

Only a matter of time before the biggest baby chimed in. I can only image how your fellow officers perceive you.

Again... I wish the best for all parties. I DO NOT support any wrong doing from any vendors/shops. IE; I stay away from JT/Overdrive for the lack of attention given to my car before he left. I have had more problems since the fuel system was added than ever before. Just like you all stay away from Mark/SGP. However, since I'm not nut-hugging him I'm the bad guy. Whatever... I love the Z community and I try to help those that need it. I'm not perfect and make spelling mistake. Oh my!!! lol This new bread of "tuner enthusiast" are killing this sport I've grown to love.

Thats not kool Robert to use Jtrans name in the same sentence as SGP. I hear nothing but good things about Jtran
Old 05-22-2009, 10:04 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Your an asshat for labeling all of us that have been scammed and posted in this thread as a bunch of whining babies. All you have done in this thread is defend Mark/SGP. Your fellow forum members perceive you as a Mark Gust nuthugger analogous to RA's Lawchick, except you're less entertaining.

And then after defending Mark, you always wish all of us luck with getting our issues resolved. F U

You have nothing to contribute here, so and .

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 05-22-2009 at 10:10 AM.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:42 AM
Cass007
350Z-holic
Premier Member

VERY interesting developments here. As a business owner it seems that Mark is preping to bankrupt SGP and continue to operate under the new name. Publicly traded does mean a lot of paperwork to file and potentially more trouble with the law, but it also adds an additional layer of legal protection from lawsuits.

Anyone know if SGP Racing was the actual legal name of the old shop, or was it just a dba name? I wonder if the legal name for SGP was actually Gust Engineering & Speed Production, Inc. and possibly before that was AmeriVestors, Inc..

Also possible that he has AmeriVestors as a parent company, with Gust Engineering & Speed Production, Inc. set up as a subsidiary. It can help move costs around to lessen taxes and helps with creative accounting practices. They way the bizjournal article reads is that its just a name change, not a purchase. This is simple to do and only requires some filing with the state and logs in the corporate minute book. Mark may be a moron, but if his accountant and business atty are good they can make it difficult for customers to recover losses, even after a lawsuit .

This is the kind of shizzle that makes people show up at the front door with a bat and start getting some justice.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:51 AM
coachk
Banned

For those going after Mark, make sure you have him personally included in the law suit. That way if you get a judgement against him, it can attach to this other company that he is involved with. Thats the short version, without giving too much legal mumbo jumbo.

Quick Reply: SGP Racing a Scammer?