Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

SGP Racing a Scammer?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 11:21 AM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought that Mike's team of super hero's had an attorney on board?

It would be rad if he/she could chime in

Darren(thinking out loud)
Old 05-22-2009, 11:49 AM
Cass007
350Z-holic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Its a known fact that if you write a check knowing that you do not have the funds...and if the check exceeds $500.....you can go to jail if the person who you wrote the check to follows through.

A check for $5000 !!!.....The state will hammer that person if you report it. I have reported someone before...but they paid up real quick after they know what was about to happen.
Writing bad checks = theft by deception in PA. They take this VERY seriously and if multiple checks surface and it can be seem the a person was knowingly attempting to defraud, you headed to the popo for sure. I've had to file on people that wrote bad checks for just a few bucks and it always end poorly for them.

They probably shoot you in TX for this, that state is just crazy .

PA is just like the worst parts of KY and WV put together BTW, no win here
Old 05-22-2009, 04:22 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
I thought that Mike's team of super hero's had an attorney on board?

It would be rad if he/she could chime in

Darren(thinking out loud)

I will contact the Recon Unit Attorney and have him look into this.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:27 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by XKR
I will contact the Recon Unit Attorney and have him look into this.
Can we also get him to send a cease & desist PM to Robert(sucks Marks nuts)K?
Old 05-22-2009, 04:31 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Can we also get him to send a cease & desist PM to Robert(sucks Marks nuts)K?
LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont care who you are...That ***** funny.......Robert...
Old 05-22-2009, 04:55 PM
iamdigital

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Robert_K
Only a matter of time before the biggest baby chimed in. I can only image how your fellow officers perceive you.

Again... I wish the best for all parties. I DO NOT support any wrong doing from any vendors/shops. IE; I stay away from JT/Overdrive for the lack of attention given to my car before he left. I have had more problems since the fuel system was added than ever before. Just like you all stay away from Mark/SGP. However, since I'm not nut-hugging him I'm the bad guy. Whatever... I love the Z community and I try to help those that need it. I'm not perfect and make spelling mistake. Oh my!!! lol This new bread of "tuner enthusiast" are killing this sport I've grown to love.

Good luck to everyone with getting everything resolved.
Dude, absolutely stay the fawk out of this thread. You have nothing helpful to contribute other than telling everybody they are whining. I'm so sick of your posts that appear to be nothing more than picking out fights.

Mark Gust is a complete a$$hole fraudulent POS that deserves jail time. If you disagree than you are completely ignorant or have complications understanding fair business practices. He has stolen product from more than 10 people on here in the realm of $50K or more, destroyed peoples cars, delayed peoples builds, habitually lied to all of us, and now he's going to try and pull a stunt and bankrupt an old business in order to bail on everybody he owes (vendors, customers, and employees). If you're trying to tell us that being upset about this is whining than go be tough somewhere else.

I ponied up and paid a retainer today for my attorney to take a look at options. I'm tired of all this bullshish and I had decided to write it off and just let it go until I found he was starting a new business. I will seek any legal capability within my rights to cost him as much money as possible until I receive settlement for my transmission's value, stress, and a broken car for 1 year. Thankfully I sent my transmission to Mark Gust and not SGP so I will be pressing charges for theft as well. I wouldn't post this if I didn't know that there is no way for him to buckle out of what I'm doing cause I know he is getting wind of what's going on here. At one point I told I'd drop it all if he'd send me a set of open dumps in return as there was no way I'd drop his crap transmission in my car anyway at this point and the idiot cannot even do that.

Not only that but I urge all of you to make every internet board, import event, and friend you know aware of SGP and Ashita and Mark Gust. People like this do not deserve a chance in this industry and if you're not doing anything about it it's not fair to the scene. Thank goodness there are 46K views of this thread. I hope there are soon over 100K.

BTW... I have been involved in companies that have gone bankrupt. We will all have a chance to state our opinions in court when he attempts to bankrupt SGP. He may have already started and neglected to inform of all debts which will make it tough for us but even more impact legally for him when we strike. There is a chance the bankruptcy can fail and default to him which is now my ultimate goal with Mark.

Last edited by iamdigital; 05-22-2009 at 04:58 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 05:44 PM
Cass007
350Z-holic

digital.... still got those door panels?? I may send you am PM tomorrow when I am sober again.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:18 PM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

Received 101 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Thats not kool Robert to use Jtrans name in the same sentence as SGP. I hear nothing but good things about Jtran
Why? I had a bad experince with him while he worked at SGP. I'm just stating how I fell about them. Maybe I'll go post it in the Tx Good/Bad shop thread than.

Originally Posted by XKR
LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont care who you are...That ***** funny.......Robert...
Yeah... I LOL'd.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:28 PM
iamdigital

Originally Posted by Cass007
digital.... still got those door panels?? I may send you am PM tomorrow when I am sober again.
I'll have to check man. I may of tossed them. Ping me tomorrow and I'll let ya know. Bout to head out for some de-sobering myself.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:40 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

I'm also de-sobering! Friday night out at an English pub with my girlfriend FTW! Hope all my buddies here and the fellow members who got f*cked by Mark have a fun and enjoyable Memorial Day weekend.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 05-22-2009 at 09:52 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:50 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Call me Sober Joe tonight, germs.

Which English pub did you take your lady to this evening sir? The weather is brilliant for a little "partaking" isn't it!?

Darren
Old 05-23-2009, 02:08 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
Call me Sober Joe tonight, germs.

Which English pub did you take your lady to this evening sir? The weather is brilliant for a little "partaking" isn't it!?

Darren
George & Dragon. Good food, good brew, and good atmosphere. It's also walking distance from my new place.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:10 PM
Jtran Studios
Vendor - Former Vendor

Why? I had a bad experince with him while he worked at SGP. I'm just stating how I fell about them. Maybe I'll go post it in the Tx Good/Bad shop thread than.

Yeah... I LOL'd.
explain the bad experience. i remember giving you a killer deal on the install and also giving you free clips for your injectors. hm...bet you dont remember that. or maybe you dont remember me doing extra work to your car. fixing as many issues as i could in the time frame i had under the pressure of running sgp while mark was never there. post what you want about our company and our supposed "lack of attention" to customers cars. you will get laughed at.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:56 PM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

Received 101 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by Overdrive/Jtran
explain the bad experience. i remember giving you a killer deal on the install and also giving you free clips for your injectors. hm...bet you dont remember that. or maybe you dont remember me doing extra work to your car. fixing as many issues as i could in the time frame i had under the pressure of running sgp while mark was never there. post what you want about our company and our supposed "lack of attention" to customers cars. you will get laughed at.
Of course I'll get laughed at... I'm not in your little group.

/Done with this thread. So many lies on both side from everyone can't even tell what is the truth anymore.
Old 05-24-2009, 02:07 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Overdrive/Jtran
He has already been laughed at for his continued nuthugging of Mark, despite all the facts.

I think anyone who reads this thread will dismiss anything he says about you as more of the same.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 05-24-2009 at 02:16 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 03:37 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

/Done with this thread.
Awesome!!! kthnxfornothingbai

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 05-24-2009 at 03:44 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:05 PM
Boostedtrack350

Of course I'll get laughed at... I'm not in your little group.

/Done with this thread. So many lies on both side from everyone can't even tell what is the truth anymore.
Dont let the door hit you in A$$!
Old 05-24-2009, 08:58 PM
MethodRN
For Sale

This is a direct quote from the cnbc article. I have only high lighted things.

About Gust Engineering & Speed Production, Inc.

GSTG focuses on developing and delivering high quality aftermarket tuning parts for JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) vehicles in all forms, Motor Sports as well as Street Tuning phases. GSTG owns over 200 designs for products already brought to market. Our business strategy focuses primarily on the wholesale and retail distribution of these parts as well as leading in the development and manufacture of our own line of products. By promoting opportunities for strategic business relationships between our existing suppliers and business affiliates, GSTG utilizes a centralized location for storage and shipment of parts both locally and globally. By targeting the Japanese Automotive Enthusiast, GSTG will be the first to have ready-to-ship crate motors, built and packaged for immediate delivery to distributors, shops and consumers. The Company will constantly pursue and evaluate new technologies that are consistent with the Company's business model.
For more information please visit http://www.sgpracing.com/ "Safe Harbor" Statement: Certain statements in this release are "forward-looking" statements as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties. Actual results may vary significantly from the results expressed or implied in such statements. Factors that could cause actual results to materially differ from forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, the Company's ability to meet the terms and conditions required to obtain its project financing, risks and delays associated with product development, risk of market acceptance of new products, risk of technology or product obsolescence, competitive risks, reliance on development partners and the need for additional capital.

All the high lighted statements are laughable!!!!!! Considering how Mark ran SGP and how the shop looked and operated, I can't see how you can claim GSTG "focuses on developing and delivering high quality aftermarket tuning parts".

The last statement is EPIC! ACTUAL RESULTS MAY VARY.... That is a fuc kin understatement if I've ever heard one.I'm gonna interpret this last statement for those that don't know or just don't understand. "the Company's ability to meet the terms and conditions required to obtain its project financing (as in bouncing checks to employees, stealing from customers and dodging vendors), risks and delays associated with product development (meaning Mark is gonna be sick and can't work on anything and doesn't have any employees. This could also mean that he can't get any more parts cause he owes vendors money), risk of market acceptance of new products (also known as; consumers not accepting broken shiet or half *** work), risk of technology or product obsolescence (translation: your car is gonna be obsolete by the time Mark gets it back to you), competitive risks, reliance on development partners and the need for additional capital (in other words, he needs to defraud a new set of customers, employees and investors/partners)."
Old 05-24-2009, 09:05 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
George & Dragon. Good food, good brew, and good atmosphere. It's also walking distance from my new place.
On the West side of Central, north of Indian School, correct? It's been years since I've been there. Glad they survived the light rail construction although whenever I drove by there at night they always seemed to have a well-packed parking lot. They're somewhat of a landmark restaurant. Hmm beer...

Sorry for the OT fellas!!!!

Darren(going to the ice box for an Old Nicks)

Name:  Youngs-OldNick.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  89.0 KB
Old 05-24-2009, 09:40 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

this is truly a joke.... i cant wait to see this **** go down.... the funny thing is that by being public company, you jsut have to purchase 1 share and you can see their book. I expect to see lots of fail there...
I am going to go on stockhouse and other financial forums and call them out for insider trading etc...what ever gets the SEC looking over.

Originally Posted by MethodRN
This is a direct quote from the cnbc article. I have only high lighted things.

About Gust Engineering & Speed Production, Inc.

GSTG focuses on developing and delivering high quality aftermarket tuning parts for JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) vehicles in all forms, Motor Sports as well as Street Tuning phases. GSTG owns over 200 designs for products already brought to market. Our business strategy focuses primarily on the wholesale and retail distribution of these parts as well as leading in the development and manufacture of our own line of products. By promoting opportunities for strategic business relationships between our existing suppliers and business affiliates, GSTG utilizes a centralized location for storage and shipment of parts both locally and globally. By targeting the Japanese Automotive Enthusiast, GSTG will be the first to have ready-to-ship crate motors, built and packaged for immediate delivery to distributors, shops and consumers. The Company will constantly pursue and evaluate new technologies that are consistent with the Company's business model.
For more information please visit http://www.sgpracing.com/ "Safe Harbor" Statement: Certain statements in this release are "forward-looking" statements as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties. Actual results may vary significantly from the results expressed or implied in such statements. Factors that could cause actual results to materially differ from forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, the Company's ability to meet the terms and conditions required to obtain its project financing, risks and delays associated with product development, risk of market acceptance of new products, risk of technology or product obsolescence, competitive risks, reliance on development partners and the need for additional capital.

All the high lighted statements are laughable!!!!!! Considering how Mark ran SGP and how the shop looked and operated, I can't see how you can claim GSTG "focuses on developing and delivering high quality aftermarket tuning parts".

The last statement is EPIC! ACTUAL RESULTS MAY VARY.... That is a fuc kin understatement if I've ever heard one.I'm gonna interpret this last statement for those that don't know or just don't understand. "the Company's ability to meet the terms and conditions required to obtain its project financing (as in bouncing checks to employees, stealing from customers and dodging vendors), risks and delays associated with product development (meaning Mark is gonna be sick and can't work on anything and doesn't have any employees. This could also mean that he can't get any more parts cause he owes vendors money), risk of market acceptance of new products (also known as; consumers not accepting broken shiet or half *** work), risk of technology or product obsolescence (translation: your car is gonna be obsolete by the time Mark gets it back to you), competitive risks, reliance on development partners and the need for additional capital (in other words, he needs to defraud a new set of customers, employees and investors/partners)."

Quick Reply: SGP Racing a Scammer?