Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

SGP Racing a Scammer?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 06:15 PM
Boostedtrack350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Robert_K
+1. Better get your facts straight. I am not the owner of those sites but just a member. As I am a member here and various other car fourm related sites. So I guess I own all those as well?
Do you do his web hosting for him?
Old 05-30-2009, 06:37 PM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

Received 101 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by Boostedtrack350
Do you do his web hosting for him?
Nope. If I knew how to do web hosting think I would be a Fire Fighter or go to school to be a Nissan/Infiniti Tech?
Old 05-31-2009, 05:41 PM
captj3

Originally Posted by westpak
off topic but just to clarify that all Japtrix could do was install parts, the GT-R was actually tuned at Horsepower Logic, the one that actually forked over the 5k for the Cobb GT-R software
Thanks for the update and going OT. But HP was part of Japtrix, but I won't get into it with you here. But you were not, nor was it your 5k. Good at trying to plug your new business without sponsoring.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:05 AM
themadhatterxxx

Can someone please write up some cliffnotes or a brief synapsis of this thread obviously not Robert_k or Zmego1985 tho-(im guessing from the name a 24 year old GTR owner? nice )

After going thru a few pages I read SGP took people's cars/money didn't do work/backed up on work. Financial issues, blamed the hurricane, thieves..blah blah...filed bankruptcy to relieve himself from debts...now has created a new company...

So in some cases people paid him thousands of dollars and left their cars there for work?
Old 06-01-2009, 11:42 AM
westpak
SFZCC

Originally Posted by captj3
Thanks for the update and going OT. But HP was part of Japtrix, but I won't get into it with you here. But you were not, nor was it your 5k. Good at trying to plug your new business without sponsoring.
you took it off topic by stating untruths, Horsepower Logic was not part of Japtrix at the time the GT-R got tuned so don't give credit where it is not due. And the 5K was invested by Jack not Japtrix and we are paying for it so get your facts straight not from unreliable sources before you spout lies.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:52 PM
captj3

you took it off topic by stating untruths, Horsepower Logic was not part of Japtrix at the time the GT-R got tuned so don't give credit where it is not due. And the 5K was invested by Jack not Japtrix and we are paying for it so get your facts straight not from unreliable sources before you spout lies.
Gus I don't know what your hard on is lately with them. I don't state untruths and if you read what I said (they built) not tuned which wasn't even the main point. I didn't say/state who paid for the software just the cost of it and doubted that SGP did buy it (see comprehension). But one thing I do know is that you are not Jack. You may be paying now but not then. But if you want to keep going at this that is fine I really don't give a **** anymore. You would probably like it if everyone of their customers dissappeared from all the forums. Next time you send out a flyer don't send me one your shop is not the same people in a new location. This seems to be the new thing you are into. Stop being so paranoid my post wasn't off topic it was all about the BS dyno numbers. If I wanted to really plug the shop I would have started my own thread about it.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:28 PM
Japtrix
Banned

Gus I don't know what your hard on is lately with them. I don't state untruths and if you read what I said (they built) not tuned which wasn't even the main point. I didn't say/state who paid for the software just the cost of it and doubted that SGP did buy it (see comprehension). But one thing I do know is that you are not Jack. You may be paying now but not then. But if you want to keep going at this that is fine I really don't give a **** anymore. You would probably like it if everyone of their customers dissappeared from all the forums. Next time you send out a flyer don't send me one your shop is not the same people in a new location. This seems to be the new thing you are into. Stop being so paranoid my post wasn't off topic it was all about the BS dyno numbers. If I wanted to really plug the shop I would have started my own thread about it.
YEA WHAT HE SAID!!!

But on another note. this doesn't belong here but since it already happened, We didn't "just install parts" we made a full exhaust system in house, among other things which i think the customer in question would not like put out there. And yes Jack did pay for the software b/c at the time they were a separate entity so that would be on them. But as said above you had no say in the buying of the software. Now it seems your desperate and hurting so bad you have to turn things negative, trying to steal customers, not paying on here to advertise and make little plugs here and there, pm customers of mine telling them you can tune their car for them, trying to tell customers of mine that we don't know what we did to their car.....all to make your self feel better...

your a WINNER!!!!!!
Old 06-01-2009, 01:37 PM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MOOSECO
boosted imports and boosteddomestics are not related to sgp as far as I know. Robert K is a member on the site.
Correct.
Robert K is not my350z/BoostedImports/Domestics.
Nor is he SGP
SGP, Boosted Imports/Domestics, Gust (as well as my350z-I believe I have that straight), all started out of Texas. Probably just a big server farm there.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:03 PM
westpak
SFZCC

Originally Posted by Japtrix
YEA WHAT HE SAID!!!

But on another note. this doesn't belong here but since it already happened, We didn't "just install parts" we made a full exhaust system in house, among other things which i think the customer in question would not like put out there. And yes Jack did pay for the software b/c at the time they were a separate entity so that would be on them. But as said above you had no say in the buying of the software. Now it seems your desperate and hurting so bad you have to turn things negative, trying to steal customers, not paying on here to advertise and make little plugs here and there, pm customers of mine telling them you can tune their car for them, trying to tell customers of mine that we don't know what we did to their car.....all to make your self feel better...

your a WINNER!!!!!!
ROFL now the two of you are making up stuff. The only reason I posted here was to clarify that the car was tuned at Horsepwer Logic since the argument was about horsepower I figured that Captj3 should have referenced the shop that tuned it.

As for your comments Japtrix, since I know you may have trouble comprehending, I will type s-l-o-w-l-y

As it has been since the split you and your cohorts have been spreading lies about us and what happened and actually corrupted some people's minds whom I had considered friends so this doesn't surprise me from you. I have not contacted any members trying to steal them from you or telling them anything about the work that you may or may not have done to their cars, if you think I have please tell them to report me to the mods.

Last edited by westpak; 06-01-2009 at 02:33 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:27 PM
Gators2001

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I see it as CaptJ3 posted it.... was speaking of build.

Someone has the BLOOSTER disease, but then Im probably a cohort...
Old 06-01-2009, 04:13 PM
ThreeFiveZero Z

hmmm...the desperate actions of a desperate shop..
Old 06-01-2009, 04:33 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
It'd be brilliant if an attorney from Mike's crew would post up at this point (or at least have his ideas posted through Mike). At what point does a personal/business bankruptcy information become publicly accessible for those who were allegedly victimized by his/her demise?

It's rather disheartening to read countless posts of alleged defrauding by Mark/SGP, then to learn about his bankruptcy, and finally to learn that he is staying in this industry. Sometimes the legal system of this country is very fail...

Darren
Darren.....I will pass this on for you and get you an answer
Old 06-01-2009, 04:47 PM
tropicalypso

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by iStan
Correct.
Robert K is not my350z/my350z/Domestics.
Nor is he SGP
SGP, Boosted Imports/Domestics, Gust (as well as my350z-I believe I have that straight), all started out of Texas. Probably just a big server farm there.
Hello everyone, just wanted to clear some air. I am the co-owner of Boosted Imports.com and Boosted Domestics.com. We are a small upstart auto enthusiast forum, aimed at vehicles with forced induction. Most of the members on our site are also here on my350z.com.

SGP Racing paid for banner advertising space on our website, and was a sponsor on our site for the past year. As a favor, we worked up two logos for some new businesses he was considering (the forementioned Ashita and Gust Engineering). These logos were hosted on our webserver as a proof of concept for the review and approval of SGP Racing. Without going into details, Ashita and Gust Engineering did not make it off the drawing room floor, and the webpages have been removed from our site. SGP Racing is also no longer a sponsor for Boosted Imports.com / Boosted Domestics.com, and has no affliation whatsoever with our forum.

As per the TOU, I do not intend this post to be an advertisement of the Boosted Imports.com or Boosted Domestics.com, I just want to make sure that the facts are straight.

Thanks everyone -- Ryan
Old 06-01-2009, 04:58 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Originally Posted by Zmego1985
I'm running 17 pounds of boost on a blitz controller
So he also gave you a turbo upgrade? What else was done?
Old 06-01-2009, 05:37 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by tropicalypso
Hello everyone, just wanted to clear some air. I am the co-owner of Boosted Imports.com and Boosted Domestics.com. We are a small upstart auto enthusiast forum, aimed at vehicles with forced induction. Most of the members on our site are also here on my350z.com.

SGP Racing paid for banner advertising space on our website, and was a sponsor on our site for the past year. As a favor, we worked up two logos for some new businesses he was considering (the forementioned Ashita and Gust Engineering). These logos were hosted on our webserver as a proof of concept for the review and approval of SGP Racing. Without going into details, Ashita and Gust Engineering did not make it off the drawing room floor, and the webpages have been removed from our site. SGP Racing is also no longer a sponsor for Boosted Imports.com / Boosted Domestics.com, and has no affliation whatsoever with our forum.

As per the TOU, I do not intend this post to be an advertisement of the Boosted Imports.com or Boosted Domestics.com, I just want to make sure that the facts are straight.

Thanks everyone -- Ryan
Thanks for the info
Old 06-01-2009, 05:38 PM
captj3

ROFL now the two of you are making up stuff. The only reason I posted here was to clarify that the car was tuned at Horsepwer Logic since the argument was about horsepower I figured that Captj3 should have referenced the shop that tuned it.

As for your comments Japtrix, since I know you may have trouble comprehending, I will type s-l-o-w-l-y

As it has been since the split you and your cohorts have been spreading lies about us and what happened and actually corrupted some people's minds whom I had considered friends so this doesn't surprise me from you. I have not contacted any members trying to steal them from you or telling them anything about the work that you may or may not have done to their cars, if you think I have please tell them to report me to the mods.
You dug up a post 3-4 pages ago most likely through a search. I didn't have to reference your shop as that was not what the post was about. If it hurt your feelings so be it, it was buried long before you found maybe you should have read the whole thread. Now for the cohorts and corrupted minds. NOBODY tells me what to think or post and I make my own decisions. If you include me as a "friend" you should have pm,e-mail, or called me and asked about the post instead of your fingers talking first. You forget fast that I stayed away from the break up BS. I'll be damed to let you or anyone call me a liar about what I said or typed. I come to my own conculsions all by myself from my own observations plain and simple.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:45 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
If I remember correctly....he was only getting an intake and Transmission up grade.

What is the max power and TQ you are getting now that you have tuned it with the Cobb??
Old 06-01-2009, 07:24 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
+1

To give some perspective... The June issue of Road & Track has an article about the Hennessey GTR600 which states that Hennessey modified the factory turbos with new 47mm compressor wheels and achieved 642 brake horsepower and 611 lb/ft of torque at 17 PSI.

Yet Zmego1985 is claiming 650whp and over 700 lb/ft at the same PSI.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:47 PM
iamdigital

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
+1

To give some perspective... The June issue of Road & Track has an article about the Hennessey GTR600 which states that Hennessey modified the factory turbos with new 47mm compressor wheels and achieved 642 brake horsepower and 611 lb/ft of torque at 17 PSI.

Yet Zmego1985 is claiming 650whp and over 700 lb/ft at the same PSI.

Dude, It's SGP, are you fawking kidding?
Old 06-02-2009, 06:05 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
It'd be brilliant if an attorney from Mike's crew would post up at this point (or at least have his ideas posted through Mike). At what point does a personal/business bankruptcy information become publicly accessible for those who were allegedly victimized by his/her demise?

It's rather disheartening to read countless posts of alleged defrauding by Mark/SGP, then to learn about his bankruptcy, and finally to learn that he is staying in this industry. Sometimes the legal system of this country is very fail...

Darren
Here is the response from the Recon Unit Attorney

Hi Mike,

This area of the law is outside my area of expertise. As usual, I must disclaim that outside of practicing patent law before the USPTO, I am only licensed to practice law in *****. The affected parties are advised to seek appropriate counsel specializing in these matters.

Here is what I can say:

Bankruptcy is primarily governed by Title 11 of the U.S. Code. 11 U.S.C. sect. 107 (Public access to papers) states:

(a) Except as provided in subsections (b) and (c) of this section and subject to section 112, a paper filed in a case under this title and the dockets of a bankruptcy court are public records and open to examination by an entity at reasonable times without charge.
(b) On request of a party in interest, the bankruptcy court shall, and on the bankruptcy court’s own motion, the bankruptcy court may—
(1) protect an entity with respect to a trade secret or confidential research, development, or commercial information; or
(2) protect a person with respect to scandalous or defamatory matter contained in a paper filed in a case under this title.
(c)
(1) The bankruptcy court, for cause, may protect an individual, with respect to the following types of information to the extent the court finds that disclosure of such information would create undue risk of identity theft or other unlawful injury to the individual or the individual’s property:
(A) Any means of identification (as defined in section 1028 (d) of title 18) contained in a paper filed, or to be filed, in a case under this title.
(B) Other information contained in a paper described in subparagraph (A).
(2) Upon ex parte application demonstrating cause, the court shall provide access to information protected pursuant to paragraph (1) to an entity acting pursuant to the police or regulatory power of a domestic governmental unit.
(3) The United States trustee, bankruptcy administrator, trustee, and any auditor serving under section 586 (f) of title 28—
(A) shall have full access to all information contained in any paper filed or submitted in a case under this title; and
(B) shall not disclose information specifically protected by the court under this title. Search this title:

However, states can supplement Bankruptcy laws so long as those laws do not contradict or undermine the U.S. statutes. Indeed, some states have their own disclosure requirements. If SGP is domiciled in Texas, the next place to look is probably the Texas statues pertaining to public information and/or bankruptcy. I would start with the “Texas Public Information Act” under Texas Government Code Chapter 552.

Best regards,

Quick Reply: SGP Racing a Scammer?