Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Forged Perfomance expirence!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 09:44 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your thread is a completely incomprehensible. I can barely understand it.

Your rods must have been damaged/defective from the start becuase there is no way that 10psi'ish of boost is going to bend a VQ37HR rod after less than 10 dyno pulls buddy.

DESPITE this, we agreed to fix your car for no labor charge whatsoever, AND we provided you with Sandy Lexus IS300 as a loaner the entire time. See how any other shop would have handled it.

And of course, lets not forget before we pulled the motor, you came by my shop, and stole your car from our facility without even paying!!!!!! I had no choice but to call the police. I agreed not to press changes, in front of the officer.

I wish I had more time to TRY to understand half of your incomprehensible post, Juan. What a shame. Unfortunately, you are one of those extremely unstable, impatient customers, with little interpersonal/communication skills. In all honesty, I don't think you are mentally fit to modify a car. So I wish you the best of luck in the future. Your car should be done on Monday or Tues, and I also refuse to tune it anymore. You can send it to another shop to complete the project.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:51 AM
b18c1turboed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stole a car, please!!! I didnt see the title in our name! oh well we expected somwwthing like that from you!!! Oh well i guess you cant please us all or the customers that are on your *** also.

Even your own employee talk smack about you behind your back!!
Old 01-03-2009, 09:55 AM
TheOtherRob

The only thing I read that I felt was unnecessary was the fact that he bent the rods tuning the car, and then tried to blame you or the previous owner. But with 1500 miles the chance that the car had a previous owner is a little off. From what I have read here, your car is in good hands. They probably have about 10 other cars that they are working on besides yours. And they all are probably paying just as much as you. Being lied to sucks, but did you really expect that your brand new g was going to get a TT kit installed and tuned in under 6 months knowing that maybe 3 cars are running this kit? He has been in the business so long that he knew if he told you anything other than what you wanted to hear, that you would not have committed to the install. Would you have left your car with him if he told you upfront that it would take nearly a year to complete? Probably not. And he gave your baller azz a car to drive...name another shop that would do that, I cant think of any. I wish I had 30k to drop into a car....
Old 01-03-2009, 09:59 AM
b18c1turboed

Originally Posted by TheOtherRob
The only thing I read that I felt was unnecessary was the fact that he bent the rods tuning the car, and then tried to blame you or the previous owner. But with 1500 miles the chance that the car had a previous owner is a little off. From what I have read here, your car is in good hands. They probably have about 10 other cars that they are working on besides yours. And they all are probably paying just as much as you. Being lied to sucks, but did you really expect that your brand new g was going to get a TT kit installed and tuned in under 6 months knowing that maybe 3 cars are running this kit? He has been in the business so long that he knew if he told you anything other than what you wanted to hear, that you would not have committed to the install. Would you have left your car with him if he told you upfront that it would take nearly a year to complete? Probably not. And he gave your baller azz a car to drive...name another shop that would do that, I cant think of any. I wish I had 30k to drop into a car....
I agree. We only expected what he promised!! We never asked for anything else!!! And no we wouldnt have left the car, I agree this is one of the 1st cars to be turboed, but i think its funny how he used the car to PROMOTE his shop, but wouldnt disclose that the motor was blown in the process.
Old 01-03-2009, 10:00 AM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by b18c1turboed
I agree. We only expected what he promised!! We never asked for anything else!!! And no we wouldnt have left the car, I agree this is one of the 1st cars to be turboed, but i think its funny how he used the car to PROMOTE his shop, but wouldnt disclose that the motor was blown in the process.
i wouldnt want a shop to post about my motor being blown
Old 01-03-2009, 10:02 AM
Sergio07350Z

Old 01-03-2009, 10:03 AM
b18c1turboed

Your rods must have been damaged/defective from the start

I guess Infinitti dont know how to build a car eighter!!! Funny how car ran 100% perfect for the 1500 miles.

And you say your not gonna tune it? that what was expected since you dont even have the newer software to be able too..
Old 01-03-2009, 10:13 AM
CMyTailsBlink

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't spend your money on upgrades for the car, buy hooked on phonics or take an English class. Your posts are impossible to make sense out of.
Old 01-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Your ****ing dumb as a rock....

Last edited by Jay'Z; 01-03-2009 at 10:20 AM.
Old 01-03-2009, 10:17 AM
Cannysage

Your rods must have been damaged/defective from the start

I guess Infinitti dont know how to build a car eighter!!!
what's an 'eighter' by the way? Is this a newer model or something?
Old 01-03-2009, 10:18 AM
XKR

Let me introduce myself...I am the number 1 multi-shop nuthugger on this website....just trying to save you the time to have to figure it out

I take it this is your first time going FI on a car that did not come FI from the factory

There is a formula that is used in the FI world...and everyone that has gone through this knows how to do the math...If Sharif told you 2 weeks...then he is on schedule.

I am not saying that you are not justified in your anger....I too have gotten angry at Sharif for being late on completing my car. The reason he was late on my car was so that he could fix a friends car that was schedule for an upcoming race ( Dr Philthy).....I calm down and he got it done. This thing can take anywhere from 2weeks to 7-8 months. Remember...thats a busy shop....so now someone elses car is being delayed because of the problem with your car....thats how it is.

Now here is why I am pissssssed at Sharif....He gave you a f-ing car to drive and this is how you react..PLUS..he already told you he will take care of it on his time and dime. You fool...you should have gone to another shop and see how you would have been treated....you lucky he is covering it...plus giving you a d@mn car to drive.

Now to Sharif....I have said many times in the past...every shop makes mistakes...**** happens...but you always step up to the plate....you impressed me how you took care of Berto........BUT WHAT THE F@#$ ARE YOU DOING....YOU GIVE THIS GUY A LOANER CAR?? FOR WHAT??? DUMB MOVE....THIS IS THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN YOU DO.

Put his car back to stock ...pack his turbos and things neatly in a box and send him to another shop so he car get a worldly experience how other shops operate....WAKE UP SHARIF.

Last edited by XKR; 01-03-2009 at 10:21 AM.
Old 01-03-2009, 10:19 AM
b18c1turboed

Make fun of my grammar, me don’t care. I’m sorry I hurt all your butts, talking about your buddy!!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Blwn_By_Twins

Old 01-03-2009, 10:22 AM
ErkTheJerk73

Received 718 Likes on 427 Posts

Once again another Honda guy bitching about the Holy Grail! You are going to Fail miserable here for that.... How are you going to pick a fight with Forged? Are they not like 350/G royalty?

^^ for you Drill SGT lol....
Old 01-03-2009, 10:23 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

I will let everyone know now. Keep the insults out of this thread or there will be bans.
Old 01-03-2009, 10:25 AM
CMyTailsBlink

The reason for this post , is where tired of being lied too, and being treated like a moron....
He is not a buddy, nor a shop I would even consider going to. Its just extremely funny that your all pissed off and butt hurt that your being treated like a moron and being lied to, not too ( that means also) and its we're (as in WE ARE, not where), but perhaps its because you truly are a complete retard. Or maybe its because as stated before, big builds take time
Old 01-03-2009, 10:26 AM
JAM3Z
Phenom

As far as the money, maybe you should have paid the car off before dropping 30g's in to it.

I'm sorry to hear how disappointed you are, but Forged Performance and Sharif have an incredible track record within this community, and the fact that he let you have Sandy's car as a loaner speaks volumes. The fact that you still are unsatisfied, even after this gesture raises a lot of questions. Furthermore, considering that you left the entire part about police evolvement out of your story leads me to believe that there is way more to this story than you are actually telling us.

You should have chilled out and let Sharif and his guys handle this. Instead, you decided to make a highly inflammatory post, that has just made you look silly.
Old 01-03-2009, 10:27 AM
b18c1turboed

Originally Posted by ErkTheJerk73
Once again another Honda guy bitching about the Holy Grail! You are going to Fail miserable here for that.... How are you going to pick a fight with Forged? Are they not like 350/G royalty?

^^ for you Drill SGT lol....
HAhaha yup honda guy here. But my little honda will drag most of your 350z down the road!!!

Royalty???? hahahha
Old 01-03-2009, 10:27 AM
Cannysage

to OP, I understand your pain about waiting, but unfortunately, going FI take a lot of patience. 7 months is a long time, but it's not unusual. If you had the patience, things would have worked out OK, but your panic attacks seemed to be the downfall of this whole ordeal.
Old 01-03-2009, 10:29 AM
CMyTailsBlink

HAhaha yup honda guy here. But my little honda will drag most of your 350z down the road!!!

Royalty???? hahahha
I will gladly take you up on the challenge

Quick Reply: Forged Perfomance expirence!!!