Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Forged Perfomance expirence!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 12:02 PM
b18c1turboed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Vq.turbo.DremZ
Could i ask what performance you and your little brother run?
We dont!! We do this as a sport. So it not like im trying to bash a shop, to get ahead!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 12:04 PM
Zivman

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by b18c1turboed

if he had the consult 3 it would have told him exactly what was wrong with the car. But nope!!!

He was probably working late and autozone was already closed. No way for him to pull the codes until autozone opened in the morning
Old 01-03-2009, 12:08 PM
go-fast
Banned

Missing dealines, stating stuff was done too the car and never was. Until we went their and got on too him. He would constaly tell us they have completed something, then we would get their too check on the car and it wasnt.

Telling us the car was fired up on Monday and running, then all of a sudden the car wouldnt run or had spark. So they removed the tranny thinking it was the Flywheel.
How do you call one day and tell us the car is running, then say the car wont fire up and you dont knwo the problem.

if he had the consult 3 it would have told him exactly what was wrong with the car. But nope!!!

I dont understand how their was so mistakes on our part. Was simple drop car off, pay the bill. We didnt ahve any part of the build, exept spending money!!!
any time a shop owner has the option of not pressing charges.....i would say your path was not wise.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:12 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Brand new member bashing an established shop?

Spidey sense says something is up...
Old 01-03-2009, 12:13 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

^Werd. FP and Sharif have bent over backwards to make you happy, and still you come on here talking **** about a car thats not even yours to begin with. Let your brother handle his own business and just relax.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:14 PM
ttg35fort
Professional

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by D350Z10
Everyone one knows Sharif's turn around time isn't the greatest... chit my car took over a year to be fully complete.

You are in good hands, let him finish his work and the car will be soild.
It can be frustraiting, but I'm sure that if the OP is patient, the end result will be worth the wait!
Old 01-03-2009, 12:22 PM
b18c1turboed

Originally Posted by ttg35fort
It can be frustraiting, but I'm sure that if the OP is patient, the end result will be worth the wait!
Nope, we picking the car up on Monday!

^Werd. FP and Sharif have bent over backwards to make you happy, and still you come on here talking **** about a car thats not even yours to begin with. Let your brother handle his own business and just relax.
Yea and we have been bent backwards, sideways , up down, side and around! Its funny how everyone says well you didn’t pay for the build, well yes we did, we bought the rods, pistons, gasket kit and so forth. So how did we not pay.

Then we paid for a car for 7 months that we didn’t have, but wait he bent backwards. I can understand paying for a car that is in my possession. Or in my garage. But nope, it took us driving their daily too make sure work was being completed.

All you can say what you want , but when you paying for a service you expect results. not excuses!!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 12:23 PM
go-fast
Banned

stating stuff was done too the car and never was. Until we went their and got on too him. He would constaly tell us they have completed something, then we would get their too check on the car and it wasnt.

Telling us the car was fired up on Monday and running, then all of a sudden the car wouldnt run or had spark. So they removed the tranny thinking it was the Flywheel.
How do you call one day and tell us the car is running, then say the car wont fire up and you dont knwo the problem.
if true,this is troublesome.i would love to hear the other side of these claims.

Last edited by go-fast; 01-03-2009 at 12:26 PM.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:24 PM
SmallTuner

Old 01-03-2009, 12:25 PM
0jiggy0

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

This guy obviously doesn't know the difference between a stock boosted 4g63 and a relatively high compression na vq motor. If you honestly think a built motor is useless on a boosted motor that didn't come stock boosted we can't help you. The logical people here aren't bashing you for being pissed. We would all be. But the fact that you are so childish that you can't see that the shop has gone to pretty good lengths to accomodate you is mind boggling. Is your brother the successful grown man and your the 17 year ols high school kid? Serious question.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:32 PM
b18c1turboed

Originally Posted by 0jiggy0
This guy obviously doesn't know the difference between a stock boosted 4g63 and a relatively high compression na vq motor. If you honestly think a built motor is useless on a boosted motor that didn't come stock boosted we can't help you. The logical people here aren't bashing you for being pissed. We would all be. But the fact that you are so childish that you can't see that the shop has gone to pretty good lengths to accomodate you is mind boggling. Is your brother the successful grown man and your the 17 year ols high school kid? Serious question.

hmmmmmm.. let see what have stock blocks been proven too? Ok then we where happy with that amount of power. Why is that so hard to believe?

Not everyone in this world wants a 800HP car, im sorry. If that was our purpose we would have done it too begin with. But that wasn’t the purpose of turboing this car. How many members on this Board have stock boosted motors? ok then!!!

And nope we both got money!!! And i aint no 17 year old kid you keep thinking that.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:32 PM
Zivman

Nope, we picking the car up on Monday!

Yea and we have been bent backwards, sideways , up down, side and around! Its funny how everyone says well you didn’t pay for the build, well yes we did, we bought the rods, pistons, gasket kit and so forth. So how did we not pay.

If you are only paying for the parts, you are paying for at most half of the cost involved for a full build. Sharif is eating a ton of expense not charging you for labor or machine costs

Then we paid for a car for 7 months that we didn’t have, but wait he bent backwards. I can understand paying for a car that is in my possession. Or in my garage. But nope, it took us driving their daily too make sure work was being completed.

You have no leg to stand on here. Is it Sharif's fault you have a car payment? Then to make matters worse he offers you up a decent loaner.... and you still continue to bad mouth him? Get a clue

All you can say what you want , but when you paying for a service you expect results. not excuses!!!!
You are obviously clueless. You keep talking about consult this, excuses that. You have no idea what is involved in a build. If you did, you would have kept your mouth shut and been thankful you have an honest guy working on your car. Do a quick search in the FI section and read about real sob stories.

You need to realize **** happens and having done business with Sharif, I know he will do what he can to make things right. It is clear to me, he has already done everything, and more, that one could expect from a shop. You can't make every customer happy, especially one that has unrealistic expectations and has no appreciation for the good customer service he has already recieved. Reading this on the forum is one thing... dealing with you in person must be a nightmare and I have pitty on any shop you end up working with to finish this up. I have to give Sharif props for putting up with you this long.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:39 PM
b18c1turboed

Originally Posted by Zivman
You are obviously clueless. You keep talking about consult this, excuses that. You have no idea what is involved in a build. If you did, you would have kept your mouth shut and been thankful you have an honest guy working on your car. Do a quick search in the FI section and read about real sob stories.

You need to realize **** happens and having done business with Sharif, I know he will do what he can to make things right. It is clear to me, he has already done everything, and more, that one could expect from a shop. You can't make every customer happy, especially one that has unrealistic expectations and has no appreciation for the good customer service he has already recieved. Reading this on the forum is one thing... dealing with you in person must be a nightmare and I have pitty on any shop you end up working with to finish this up. I have to give Sharif props for putting up with you this long.
Plenty aware, of what it takes to build a motor. Don’t take no rocket expert!!!

Yea i feel sorry for him too. But all this was brought upon himself! The funny this is how many Pms i have gotten asking me stuff, because they had the same situation as us. Their are a lot of people out their that went or are going thru the same thing!!!

I feel sorry for him because he couldn’t be a man, and be honest from the jump!!! oh well everyone continue too use him, he does nice work. But his timing is worthless!!!

Last edited by b18c1turboed; 01-03-2009 at 12:41 PM.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:40 PM
0jiggy0

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

If you didn't want an 800 hp built motor why did agree to spend your own money and build it to a stage 1 block? Why didn't you let him completely fix or replace the motor on his own pocket? You are making absolutely no sense.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:45 PM
b18c1turboed

Originally Posted by 0jiggy0
If you didn't want an 800 hp built motor why did agree to spend your own money and build it to a stage 1 block? Why didn't you let him completely fix or replace the motor on his own pocket? You are making absolutely no sense.

I said we didn’t start out with that intention, but damm we aren’t stupid!! Why wouldn’t we have built it. But you can even ask Shariff, we told him too only tune it at 500Hp, what a stock motor would hold...

We don’t have nooone to impress with a dyno queen! Its not a supra
Old 01-03-2009, 12:47 PM
Zivman

Plenty aware, of what it takes to build a motor. Dont take no rocket expert!!!

Yea i feel sorry for him too. But all this was brought upon himself! The funny this is how many Pms i have gotten asking me stuff, becasue they had the same situation as us. Their are alot of people out their that went or are going thru the same thing!!!

I feel sorry for him becasue he couldnt be a man, and be honest from the jump!!! oh well everyone contuie too use him, he does nice work. But his timing is worthless!!!
I have done business with sharif for at least a couple yrs now. I have known of him before he opened his shop. I have seen the builds come out of his shop via the forums. I know some negative things about shops get hidden away from the public... I am aware of this. It is a known fact that not ever customer walks away happy. With that said, Sharif is as decent as they come. There are probably a handful, at most, of honest shops around the Z community. It would be hard to find a person that wouldn't list Sharif/FP in that list of honest shops.

I am sorry your experience didn't meet your expectations. Again, you can't please everyone. IMHO it was wrong of you to post this up on an open forum considering all Sharif has done for you to make things right... It is just a slap in his face and I fear will keep him from being so 'flexible' in the future.

Please don't pretend you know all that is involved in a build like this. If you truelly did you would have kept your mouth shut
Old 01-03-2009, 12:48 PM
SmallTuner

hahahahaha

you guys are still trying to Convince him !!!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 12:51 PM
Cass007
350Z-holic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Plenty aware, of what it takes to build a motor. Don’t take no rocket expert!!!

I believe the common saying is "rocket scientist"

The funny this is how many Pms i have gotten asking me stuff, because they had the same situation as us. Their are a lot of people out their that went or are going thru the same thing!!!

How would anyone have known that you even had a problem before today? Are you saying you are getting PM's in the last 2 hours about there being many people are having the same problem as yourself with Forged?
Old 01-03-2009, 12:55 PM
b18c1turboed

Originally Posted by SmallTuner
hahahahaha

you guys are still trying to Convince him !!!!!
their is nothing to convince me about, at the end of the Day we will get the car back on Monday and go are own way. But like i said so many times before, Shariff did step up and offer us a car to drive. He did agree to fix the car for free. I will give him credit for that........

Only thing that i am really griping about is being lied to so many time, being mislead so many times. And i know if it was done too us it will be done to others.

he might be god in some books, but in ours hes not. Its funny everyone wants too hear all the good stuff about a shop, but when something bad happens. Oh my god you act like the world has ended. He will still be your 350z god dont worry!!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 12:56 PM
coachk
Banned

Originally Posted by Cass007
I'm not sure that was a good idea about questioning the PM's he received.That could open up a can of worms...

Quick Reply: Forged Perfomance expirence!!!