Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Forged Perfomance expirence!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 01:48 PM
ErkTheJerk73

Received 718 Likes on 427 Posts

well i think he gets the idea...

<-- its a big tool
Old 01-03-2009, 01:49 PM
phunk
CJ Motorsports

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by b18c1turboed
Trust me. It wouldnt end how you think it would...!!!! hahahah a blacklist becasue where not happy with his service.WOW!!!
no, it wont end like that because hes a better man than I and a lot of other people. its about what you deserve.

and no, not a blacklist because "youre not happy with his service"... a blacklist because other business owners should be prepared before having to deal with customers like you. customers that exagerate, lie, victimize themselves, want things for free and more only to turn around and bash the business....

its unfair really, the customers can research shops before they go to them, but the shops never get any background on the customer. no business owner that read this thread would ever let you set foot in their shop.

building a car for someone establishs a relationship, and its unfortunate really to see a quality shop like forged performance get stuck on a blind date with a fool

Last edited by phunk; 01-03-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:50 PM
go-fast
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
These "lies" that Juan speaks of are really missed deadlines, weird issues with his car, or me being overly optimistic about leadtimes. I have never once lied to Juan or ANYONE about progress on their car..period. Juan calls, and asks if his car is running, the answer is "no, we are almost ready to fire it up". He perceives this as "great, the car is running".

Juan lives 45 mins from my shop. Do you think I would tell him his car is running, when it is not? As anyone that works in a performance shop understands, we all have the best intentions on leadtime estimates.

Sometimes things happen that are beyond my control. We are all ready to fire up Juan's car last week, and no spark, fuel, or crank signal. We do some trouble shooting that consumes a couple of days. The end result is we found that one of our old techs that was dismissed many weeks ago, hastily undid some wiring before pulling Juan's motor out of the car. So we now have to go back and rewire the FCON correctly.

I am a liar for this? Of course not.

Juan needs to understand the difference between lieing, and just having issues or problems with a car.....that all will eventually be worked out.
it's hard when you give people your schedule and they think it is written in stone.i always qualify my time line estimates with "if everything does as planned".i have speeches prepared based on who i'm talking to and educate them to normal function of this industry before taking a job.it goes a long way and pays dividends when verdors are asleep at the wheel or the unforseen rears it's head.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:59 PM
b18c1turboed

Originally Posted by phunk
no, it wont end like that because hes a better man than I and a lot of other people. its about what you deserve.

and no, not a blacklist because "youre not happy with his service"... a blacklist because other business owners should be prepared before having to deal with customers like you. customers that exagerate, lie, victimize themselves, want things for free and more only to turn around and bash the business....

its unfair really, the customers can research shops before they go to them, but the shops never get any background on the customer. no business owner that read this thread would ever let you set foot in their shop.

building a car for someone establishs a relationship, and its unfortunate really to see a quality shop like forged performance get stuck on a blind date with a fool

Haha that’s funny! So im such a bad customer because we weren’t happy with the service? Ask shariff how much stuff we bought for that car thru him.

Eveytime he smoothes everything over or promises something. We say cool. Bought the Volk wheels, exhaust and so forth from him. All we expected is what was promised. He is a GREAT salesman i will give him that much credit. He will tell you what you want to hear.

We have sat down with him SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many times. And he does nothing he says he’s going to do. You wanna know how many times he told us the mechanic is only working on your car, i want it out of here already. Next day we go and they are working on new cars.

i can be a tool or whatever you want me too be. Sorry to hurt your heroes image, one that you guys have on a pedestal. But facts remains!!

I have Used EVERY shop in Atlanta. and have never had a problem like this!

Forged made this problem. We didnt!!
Old 01-03-2009, 02:02 PM
Zivman

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

But facts remains!!
You call the incoherent sewage you are spewing facts? Get real.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:04 PM
mikedbz

[QUOTE=Sharif@Forged;6757598]

Here is another example: Jay'Z calls me couple days ago, asking how his car was doing. I said we are putting the final touches on his TT kit and should be running in a couple of days. Jay'Z SUPRISES me and walks through the door 1 hr later, and guess what the status of his car was.....AJ working on it, exactly as I described it. And Jay'Z lives 800 miles away from me!!

QUOTE]

Jay-Z the rapper has a car at your shop??

After reading this whole thread, the OP reminds me of two or three people I've met throughout my lifetime. One of them I currently work with... we call him "The Crying Fatman". Basically, nothing you can do will be satisfactory. The Crying Fatman has the mindset that he always deserves more, regardless of the situation.

Return the car, built motor, tuned, screamin' fast with $5000 in the trunk as a huge discount, and a pair of super hot strippers waiting to give him the ride of his life.. and the owner would still be pissed. You just cannot win. Sadly, it's just the way some folks are.

This thread hasn't hurt your rep at all IMO. I just hope you get done with this project and get to focus on more appreciative/realistic clients and continue doing what you're shop is known to do.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:04 PM
b18c1turboed

Originally Posted by Zivman
You call the incoherent sewage you are spewing facts? Get real.

hahaha! I cant wait till something like this happens to any of you!!! Maybe i should post some of the Pms i got about Forged.
Im not the only one out there,im the only one that will say something in public tough!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 02:07 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

hahaha! I cant wait till something like this happens to any of you!!! Maybe i should post some of the Pms i got about Forged.
Im not the only one out there,im the only one that will say something in public tough!!!
Post them up or shut up.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:09 PM
b18c1turboed

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged

Here is another example: Jay'Z calls me couple days ago, asking how his car was doing. I said we are putting the final touches on his TT kit and should be running in a couple of days. Jay'Z SUPRISES me and walks through the door 1 hr later, and guess what the status of his car was.....AJ working on it, exactly as I described it. And Jay'Z lives 800 miles away from me!!

And how many times did you tell us the same? and we walked in and saw diffrently? Yea you forget too mention all those times dont you!

Your so proud of this car and you want everything to be perfect. But you mislead all your customers when you made the orginal post about this car.

I went and read that post today, I can see you trying to drum up busniess, but shouldnt you ask the owner prior too posting stuff about their cars? and espically their tag!
Old 01-03-2009, 02:16 PM
Zivman

Situations like this have happened to me and others on this forum... which is why I know you are full of ****. I didn't act like a child spewing lies about the situation I was in on an open forum. I handled my situation personally rather than openly and wrongfully chatting up a bunch of garbage about a well respected person/shop like you are doing.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:18 PM
b18c1turboed

Situations like this have happened to me and others on this forum... which is why I know you are full of ****. I didn't act like a child spewing lies about the situation I was in on an open forum. I handled my situation personally rather than openly and wrongfully chatting up a bunch of garbage about a well respected person/shop like you are doing.

What lies? i have spoken facts!!!! those arent LIe!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 02:19 PM
ttg35fort
Professional

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is high performance. **** goes wrong. It's the nature of the beast. I don't believe FP has done anything wrong. Maybe Sharif has been a little over optomistic, but many of us are guilty of that.

We have seen this before and I am sure we will see this again. At least this time around a bunch of ignoramuses are not jumping in to bash FP in order to divert business to another shop they are nuthugging.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:22 PM
ToastZ

Sharif is not a liar so stop with the attacks OP, everyone on this forum has done business with him. If he was a pathological liar I feel sure we would have vetted him out by now.

I'll type this really slow so maybe you can understand it --> We have all found Sharif and the entire FP crew to be loyal and trustworthy. Stop calling Sharif a liar and a theif and all the other underlying tones you are spewing forth. Its not moving you any faster towards your goal of getting your car back.

Last edited by ToastZ; 01-03-2009 at 02:39 PM.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:23 PM
ErkTheJerk73

Received 718 Likes on 427 Posts

If you really have to look at this thread this is free advertising for FP!
Old 01-03-2009, 02:24 PM
ToastZ

Well put and very true. A lot of us have been at this game for several years now. Hell, Sharif is one of the main reasons I'm still able to PLAY THE GAME.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:26 PM
coachk
Banned

Ziv...I know you're a good guy, but you were a little rough around the edges a few years back. But like I said, you really are a good guy.

I have never had FP/Sharif work on my car, but I have bought alot of parts from him and he is a very straight up guy.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:28 PM
Zivman

What lies? i have spoken facts!!!! those arent LIe!!!

just the few I can think of without reviewing the full details of your barely legible posts:

1.) Sharif is a liar -
- he lied about deadlines
- he lied about your car running
-> these are clearly misunderstandings. You selectively heard what you wanted to hear.

2.) sharif can't tune your car without consult
-> are you serious?

3.) Sharif's tune bent your rods - this may or may not be true, but I know for a fact you don't have the mental capacity to say for certain he did

4.) you posted a few times about all the negative PMs you have received in regards to Forged -
-> these are all hearsay and would bet they are customers like you... uninformed complainers with unrealistic expectations that no shop could please

Originally Posted by mikedbz
Return the car, built motor, tuned, screamin' fast with $5000 in the trunk as a huge discount, and a pair of super hot strippers waiting to give him the ride of his life.. and the owner would still be pissed. You just cannot win. Sadly, it's just the way some folks are.
No doubt... the OP would complain that Sharif didn't reset all the radio presets and there wasn't a pack of rubbers in the console

Last edited by Zivman; 01-03-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Zivman

Originally Posted by coachk
Ziv...I know you're a good guy, but you were a little rough around the edges a few years back. But like I said, you really are a good guy.
don't I know it. I used to be all for the forum drama

edit:
I need to take my old lady out to dinner. I will grab a tub of popcorn and catch up on what I missed in the morning. Good luck to all parties involved. I am kind of hoping to see pics of the resolution Phunk suggested......

Last edited by Zivman; 01-03-2009 at 02:33 PM.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:37 PM
Allshow

well from what i read is that you dont understand the actual time it takes to do things b18c1turboed. if you ever go to a shop they work on multiple cars at once they will do the easier ones first and put them aside. you said you wanted the car to push 500 hp stock block thats kinda ridiculous specially for being brand new and after you voided a warranty on the car that has only 1500 miles and that you are complaining about spending 700 a month on. you complain about deadlines my friend took his car down to a shop and it took a year to build the shop had many problems as your car had and my friend understood that things take times to make them right. you sound like an impatient person on things and also what high horsepower cars have you produced??
Old 01-03-2009, 02:37 PM
ToastZ

Originally Posted by phunk
I vote this one of the best post so far in trying to teach the OP "Reality" vs. "Fiction".

Uh oh, now I've done it. "Fiction" is a pretty big word. Better include a definition for him: " a literary work based on the imagination and not necessarily on fact "

Quick Reply: Forged Perfomance expirence!!!