Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 06:15 AM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IzYou
I got a thread invalid , but here was my contribution.

I'll play.

I'm pretty sure in most cases the fiberglass peice would be more heavier than poly urethane since it is much thinner and has less density than fiberglass. IMO
OHHH LAWD !!!!!...When you think you have heard the DUMBEST/RETARDED crap....someone finds a post that throws that idea out the window.

ERIC !!! Please start that thread and get Romey, John or Dave to sticky it !!!
Old 07-02-2009, 06:22 AM
Jtran Studios
Vendor - Former Vendor

wow. just wow. if RA has a shop, why doesnt someone on this thread that lives close to his shop and take pictures.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:03 AM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
OHHH LAWD !!!!!...When you think you have heard the DUMBEST/RETARDED crap....someone finds a post that throws that idea out the window.

ERIC !!! Please start that thread and get Romey, John or Dave to sticky it !!!
I started one but deleted cause i would put money on getting a ban cause of lawchick crying to the mods.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:10 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by superchargedg
I started one but deleted cause i would put money on getting a ban cause of lawchick crying to the mods.
I bet he would....I am sure the mods will chime in and let us know. You know it would be the funnest thread ever
Old 07-02-2009, 07:27 AM
Chi-TownWarrior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can we post stuff like

"Some say Lawchicks nipples are shaped like the RA logo"

"Some people say when Lawchick opens it's mouth only cats or SB can hear what comes out"

epic rumors would be funny.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:30 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by Chi-TownWarrior
Can we post stuff like

"Some say Lawchicks nipples are shaped like the RA logo"

"Some people say when Lawchick opens it's mouth only cats or SB can hear what comes out"

epic rumors would be funny.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:37 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
I'd say that I could meet you at RA the next time I'm in SoCal, but I don't know where Scott's apartment is...
lol, all you have to do is ask the police where the bums are mostly located, or the hideout for homosexual prostitutes...and you will find the shed..*cough* RA shop *cough* mrS apartment
Old 07-02-2009, 07:38 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just when I thought this thread wouldn't make it to 4000 replies...someone tosses some napalm on this biatch.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:56 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Lawy'dU
SFR is a joke in SD. NOBODY GOES TO THEM (at least when it comes to the people with the community, and within the various Z and G clubs in SD). I even met a guy with a procharged Z that caravanned up to HB with us, making less power than I am at the same PSI, that has already blown up one motor. This guy has gone to SFR from the beginning.

Scott has been nothing but professional when it has come to my dealings with him. I recognize RA is a far smaller shop than most of the other's, but this does not make him any less professional. Some of the best work that I've outsourced on my cars has come from smaller, one or two man shops, and frankly, like RA, their turn around time has been 3x better than the larger shops; has cost far less; and frankly the results have been the same, if not better than if I had gone to a larger shop.

Hey dude.You are a joke.If you are talking about Roberts Z.He has a street tune on it with conservative timing.He needed his car back and we were in the middle of moving to our new 7500 sq.ft shop! What size is Scotts shack again?

If you are so bad *** and your Z is so fast lets have a little street race.Your Z vs. my stock block Z and I will put my pink slip on the line. You up for it?
Old 07-02-2009, 08:58 AM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
Just when I thought this thread wouldn't make it to 4000 replies...someone tosses some napalm on this biatch.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning, Sharif.

Name:  CharlieDontSurf.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  46.2 KB

Darrrren
Old 07-02-2009, 09:03 AM
escobar929

I don't know what to tell you. I've never met Jim, nor have I been actually told that JWT's dyno's do not give print outs. I just made that assumption because I have yet to see one.
have you ever heard of Ockham's razor?

in this case, the simplest solution is that he lies to everyone bout having these so called dynos
Old 07-02-2009, 09:11 AM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

I was searching for nipple piercings and found this?

Last edited by dikspiel; 07-02-2009 at 09:13 AM.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:15 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Julian@MRC
PS is that an earing in your titie? Cause only 2 types of men wear earings, Pirates and HOMOS..And I dont see no Pirate ship in the background...
Old 07-02-2009, 09:19 AM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Bwhahahahhah one of the dopest quotes by Julian. Too bad Julian and Scott are on each others sacks on g350z_driver.... I guess when he failed, he failed BIG.

Darren
Old 07-02-2009, 09:54 AM
pimpin714style

SFR is a joke in SD. NOBODY GOES TO THEM (at least when it comes to the people with the community, and within the various Z and G clubs in SD). I even met a guy with a procharged Z that caravanned up to HB with us, making less power than I am at the same PSI, that has already blown up one motor. This guy has gone to SFR from the beginning.

Scott has been nothing but professional when it has come to my dealings with him. I recognize RA is a far smaller shop than most of the other's, but this does not make him any less professional. Some of the best work that I've outsourced on my cars has come from smaller, one or two man shops, and frankly, like RA, their turn around time has been 3x better than the larger shops; has cost far less; and frankly the results have been the same, if not better than if I had gone to a larger shop.
hold the fkk up u b1tch, first off that was me and i told you i havent even dyno tuned my **** yet so i dont know my power so how can u come off as making more power than me,especially after you said your **** barely broke 300 because of some ******** scott fed you about your tune and my blown motor had nothing to do with SFR, after i blew the first motor is when i started doing business with SFR, as for the caravan the first minute i got off my ride u started preachin to me about scott and how he just made 760 to the wheel its funny tho because i know the guys at JBA who said otherwise
Old 07-02-2009, 09:58 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

WTF? Yeah, you're talking about my car. No the car is not "clean at all". It's got a long way to go. The license plate is off the car now, replaced with one from my school.

Were you the little asian boy taking pictures in your stock black Z? Thanks for chiming in chief. I'm at all of the meets kiddo. I can't wait to meet you....

Dont worry Lawchic, I wil make sure I attend all the upcoming meets and when we meet, we can talk and hopefully I dont smash your nose with my elbow
Old 07-02-2009, 09:59 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by pimpin714style
hold the fkk up u b1tch, first off that was me and i told you i havent even dyno tuned my **** yet so i dont know my power so how can u come off as making more power than me,especially after you said your **** barely broke 300 because of some ******** scott fed you about your tune and my blown motor had nothing to do with SFR, after i blew the first motor is when i started doing business with SFR, as for the caravan the first minute i got off my ride u started preachin to me about scott and how he just made 760 to the wheel its funny tho because i know the guys at JBA who said otherwise
Old 07-02-2009, 10:05 AM
stormcrow

I'm not eluding to anything. I know Scott didn't work on my car from home because frankly I know what his home and his garage looks like. His garage is too packed to put a motorcycle in much less a car.

I called Scott daily, if not twice a day for updates on the install. The SC kit I bought was used, and Scott was uninstalling it from the previous car and installing the kit in my car all at the same time, as well as installing another vortech kit on a black G35. On or about the same time he was doing a vortech install and tune for a white G35 from AZ (I think his name here is devildog).

All these cars being worked on at the same time would lead anyone to the conclusion that it was done somewhere other than Scott's home.
ok, since you can't seem to answer an inferred question, let me pose a direct one to you. WHERE did Scott perform the work on your car?
Old 07-02-2009, 10:05 AM
Russ@Z1

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Old 07-02-2009, 10:11 AM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by stormcrow
ok, since you can't seem to answer an inferred question, let me pose a direct one to you. WHERE did Scott perform the work on your car?
Over two years ago, my car was done at Dad's Garage. It may not be the prettiest thing, but it is BAR-ed and EPA-ed.

Also- did Dad's Garage move?

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure