Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 05:52 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by WV350z
wow this thread is cold blooded...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mKT3-FdOLYM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mKT3-FdOLYM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 03-04-2009, 06:07 AM
WV350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^ I was going to post that but I was to lazy!HA!
Old 03-04-2009, 07:07 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by doug
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mKT3-FdOLYM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mKT3-FdOLYM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 03-04-2009, 07:11 AM
UMW350Z

Originally Posted by r0mey
all this bold red reminds me of julian. Are you the female julian now?
Not if she puts temp compensations in her UTEC maps...
Old 03-04-2009, 07:47 AM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Someone I know hacked his/her way into the moderators subsection and has advised me that they are debating on changing the name of this thread. Here are the possibilities:

A. RA and the headless OP

B. If I only had a brain

C. Contemporary marketing strategies in a turbulent economy: how to ensure failure

D. Belittlement of a community's collective intelligence and the carnage that follows after the OG's call BS and provide undeniable, yet-to-be-disproved evidence of pure lies and deceit

Darren
Old 03-04-2009, 07:56 AM
davboy

Name:  LegendaryThread.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  108.7 KB

can we get this thread stickied ?
Old 03-04-2009, 08:03 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

LULZ, i step away for a bit and 4 pages of more win, yesterday towards the end i thought rome was right..."thread had run its course", nothign else to say ...but i see the epicness continues.

Originally Posted by Lawchic
you guys are dumb lol. The damage was caused by the recalled 2006 lights that were installed by samantha lol.

Originally Posted by rcdash
WRONG, again.

Is that what Scott told you caused the fire?

The 2006 light recall was because of failure to comply with brightness/glare federal standards. There was never a risk of an electrical malfunction or fire. Read here (and note the word VOLUNTARY) :
pwnd

Originally Posted by Motormouth
I thought the fire was caused by her wiring up the late model headlights wrong somehow.

that was from a different thread.
Originally Posted by xxg35girlxx
CORRECT
I guess this is "self-pwnage"? I wonder if lawchic is seeing how he is being lied to by scott.

Originally Posted by lawchic
If Scott had done something wrong Samantha still wouldn't be going back to him for everything and wouldn't be having Scott do a JWT TT kit for her new G37...
ovbiously he must be doing the facking right, cause it made her ignore a burned g, ignore marriage/family to move in with a ex-vrt-leeh running an illegal business who is still brainwashing n00bs that industry standards are hype(ra)

And how come everybody missed this:

Originally Posted by WASNOGOOD
If anyone has ANY questions at all about this car, my business Relentless Autosports, (or even any personal BS and lies that might be going around about me on other forums) PLEASE feel free to just ask or even PM me if you want. I'd rather someone ask questions than let their mind believe just any old thing they might hear or read from somewhere.

We will do the final tune on this car on the dyna-pac at JWT with Jim Wolf Technology later this week.... more pics of this car to come....
Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
wait, wait, wait. Scott tunes cars now? So if we go to JWT for the tuning, Scott will be doing it not JIM? Since when has Scott learned to tune? I am so confused now.
LOL...this is just like when MrAss started first claiming it was a VRT/JWT TT kit(first he puts his name first and also steals cradit from JWT) and now hes saying RA/JWT HR kit , tryign to tune cars himself, and just copy/past tunes from and FMU JWT tune on to another car ...
OF couse all he is doing moving customers cars from his getho house to JWTs facility, snap pictures there and then post them as RA and imply thats where Ra does their work, etc.... ...he learned well from MRass

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 03-04-2009 at 08:12 AM.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:17 AM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

i believe he is around our age.. so is Stan
I'm 25 going on 40. Fallen is give or take a year.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:18 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by iStan
I'm 25 going on 40. Fallen is give or take a year.
shlt dood you look 40
Old 03-04-2009, 08:19 AM
iStan
ZR

Thanks Jorge.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:23 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
shlt dood you look 40
Old 03-04-2009, 08:27 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by iStan
Thanks Jorge.
it was that car you were driving
Old 03-04-2009, 08:29 AM
iStan
ZR

Funny coming from a guy in a Ford Exploder (maybe Escape?)

Come on, I was coming back from work last time you saw me!
Old 03-04-2009, 08:32 AM
XKR

Ouch... And ouch again!!!!!

Jorge..... I posted that quote from that other website early in this thread. I was just trying to show how smooth this guy is. It's like a fox in a hen house... All noobs for customers. Don't worry... One day we will get ahold of a "built" RA/VTR car with an RA rods and piston so we can test it ourselves.

I will give any RA nutrhugger that shows up to ZdayZ a ride in my car .... So that you will see for yourself what a well tuned FI car feels like

LULZ, i step away for a bit and 4 pages of more win, yesterday towards the end i thought rome was right..."thread had run its course", nothign else to say ...but i see the epicness continues.

I guess this is "self-pwnage"? I wonder if lawchic is seeing how he is being lied to by scott.

ovbiously he must be doing the facking right, cause it made her ignore a burned g, ignore marriage/family to move in with a ex-vrt-leeh running an illegal business who is still brainwashing n00bs that industry standards are

hype(ra)

And how come everybody missed this:

LOL...this is just like when MrAss started first claiming it was a VRT/JWT TT kit(first he puts his name first and also steals cradit from JWT) and now hes saying RA/JWT HR kit , tryign to tune cars himself, and just copy/past tunes from and FMU JWT tune on to another car ...
OF couse all he is doing moving customers cars from his getho house to JWTs facility, snap pictures there and then post them as RA and imply thats where Ra does their work, etc.... ...he learned well from MRass

Last edited by XKR; 03-04-2009 at 08:46 AM.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:36 AM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

ovbiously he must be doing the facking right, cause it made her ignore a burned g, ignore marriage/family to move in with a ex-vrt-leeh running an illegal business who is still brainwashing n00bs that industry standards are hype(ra)
Wow....I thought this thread was locked. And isn't this statement a little slanderous? How is his business illegal?

And Yes, Stan is right. I am 25.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:42 AM
doug

on another note.. i just ran into Tony Dungy at lunch time.. what a cool dude
Old 03-04-2009, 08:46 AM
doug

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
Wow....I thought this thread was locked. And isn't this statement a little slanderous? How is his business illegal?

And Yes, Stan is right. I am 25.
i'm guessing the absence of the licence Tim keeps referring to

Originally Posted by TurboTim
I dont understand how people can have work done by this guy especially since we run a reputable tuning shop in a much better area. And we have one huge rule here that doenst apply to these "other" shops and that is....No cars will be left out at night or we wont take the work! Period! The fact of the matter is that you need a INSURANCE,business license,re-sellers permit,BAR license,EPA license,fire department inspection,etc......to operate a legitimate business in this area and I can guarantee that Scotts has none of these things except for maybe the re-sellers permit.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:55 AM
XKR

i'm guessing the absence of the licence Tim keeps referring to
And I am sure you will get a copy of the license and proof of insurance at the sametime you get the dyno graft
Old 03-04-2009, 09:01 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by XKR
And I am sure you will get a copy of the license and proof of insurance at the sametime you get the dyno graft
It's a dyno graph. Get that medical terminology out of your head, before you enter this thread.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:03 AM
Glex25

Originally Posted by XKR
Ouch... And ouch again!!!!!

Jorge..... I posted that quote from that other website early in this thread. I was just trying to show how smooth this guy is. It's like a fox in a hen house... All noobs for customers. Don't worry... One day we will get ahold of a "built" RA/VTR car with an RA rods and piston so we can test it ourselves.

I will give any RA nutrhugger that shows up to ZdayZ a ride in my car .... So that you will see for yourself what a well tuned FI car feels like
You mean the rods and pistons aren't made out of kryptonite?

How about them Nismo Main/Head Studs and Nismo Main Rods and Bearings do they exist or not?

I'm so confused

Last edited by Glex25; 03-04-2009 at 09:06 AM.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure