Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 12:19 PM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
he has a G
I figured as much. Blah whatever soccer dad.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:19 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
This is very simple. You or any ONE person provide us with what Tim and all of the legitimate shops on this board are requesting:

1. Address and telephone number of RA's physical location
2. EPA license
3. Business license
4. Re-seller permit

EVERY shop who has posted in this thread can provide this info. We can take baby steps if that helps you: Just post the answer for #1. At that point we will move to #2.

This post is written in English, and, as I've always done well with communications (whether via emails, PM's, posts, or telephone -- and I beg anyone to show me some evidence that is counter to my claim!) the LEAST of the above requests shouldn't be at all difficult to be provided.

Please let me know if I am unclear whatsoever in even the most minute detail (this request applies to ANYONE who is posting in defense of RA/SB). I will continue to post this reply to EVERY SINGLE PERSON who posts in favor or defense of RA/SB in this thread until the answers are available.

Yes, I have the right to request and require this information. As a paying vendor for close to 5 years now on various boards in this industry, as well as being a legitimate brick & mortar shop for the past 10 years, I have a right to press ANYONE who is marketing their "business" on this board -- as it exists, (even in the slightest) as a competition to mine and every other legitimate business who PAYS DUES to deserve the right to work on customers cars and market themselves in this community.

No more smoke and mirrors failed b.s. Sack up, or stfu.

Darren

And BAR license since you cannot legally work on an automobile in the State of California without this license.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:20 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by iStan
Actually, I think she is talking about being quoted 1100 by GTM when she called and 600 by GTM when someone else called.
Its the same thing when my wife calls the dealer and tells them wha she wants...and they tells me the price..and then I call and explain to that what I wnat dont and the price changes.....She may have not explained herself to Sam the same way as her friend did.....I am just guessing.. Because I know Sam has a standard price for his tunes....same as the other real shops on here
Old 03-04-2009, 12:21 PM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TurboTim
And BAR license since you cannot legally work on an automobile in the State of California without this license.
We can't find the Bar License.

Originally Posted by XKR
Because I know Sam has a standard price for his tunes....same as the other real shops on here
That's what I thought too.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:22 PM
xxg35girlxx

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
Tom, id be more interested in finding out the dynoes of the 700+ 800whp builds with SS BOX and 700bb kits....

thats other dynosheet...numbers at 513whp...nothing impressive and could be done with a 2000$bottom end... yet it uses amazing RA designed pistons/rods (I bet at best this are JWT that he is claiming as his)
thats what i thought.. but hey if he wants to see my numbers - i have no problem showing it to him.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:29 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

post it up!
Old 03-04-2009, 12:30 PM
xxg35girlxx

Originally Posted by XKR
Its the same thing when my wife calls the dealer and tells them wha she wants...and they tells me the price..and then I call and explain to that what I wnat dont and the price changes.....She may have not explained herself to Sam the same way as her friend did.....I am just guessing.. Because I know Sam has a standard price for his tunes....same as the other real shops on here
lol.. nice try.. but we were next to eachother both times.. and nothing changed at all.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:32 PM
xxg35girlxx

Originally Posted by Motormouth
post it up!
hold on!.. im wiping off the dust! lol
Old 03-04-2009, 12:33 PM
Glex25

Originally Posted by iStan
I figured as much. Blah whatever soccer dad.
^

Wait until you become a soccer dad

Last edited by Glex25; 03-04-2009 at 12:38 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:36 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by doug
some of us like Nissan/Infiniti... and most of us would probably have bought GTR's from the get go if it was around.. but we never bought the car with the intension to build it and make it 600+ HP.. you buy a car.. you like it.. you learn things you can do to it.. and you modify it.. if your bank account is big enough like XKR .. you just keep changing and going bigger and bigger..

but my guess for guys with built motors would be late 20's.. and above..
Good point Doug.....

My brother got me into this aftermarket FI thing.....My partners thought I was crazy when I told them what I was doing to my car.....they said there is no way that G can out run there 200K + sports cars......You know the rest of the story.

The reason I would never get rid of this thing is because of this community and the following it has. Who in their right mind would think that G/Z could be this fast.....This car scares me sometimes and I know how to drive....over 550 with boost control off.....

Last edited by XKR; 03-04-2009 at 12:39 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:46 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by xxg35girlxx
lol.. nice try.. but we were next to eachother both times.. and nothing changed at all.
OK....my wife just got off the phone with Sam & George.....They both said the samething.......

" It depends on what the Chick is wearing at the time she enters the shop...If they like you...the price goes down"

What did they charge you again

Last edited by XKR; 03-04-2009 at 12:48 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:58 PM
xxg35girlxx

Originally Posted by XKR
OK....my wife just got off the phone with Sam & George.....They both said the samething.......

" It depends on what the Chick is wearing at the time she enters the shop...If they like you...the price goes down"

What did they charge you again

lol.. well that makes more sense!.. with being a '2' in your book xkr they would have charged me more..

Last edited by xxg35girlxx; 03-04-2009 at 01:07 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:13 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

xxg35girlxx,

I realize that you trust Scott implicitly and that you have a personal realtionship with him. But please believe us when I tell you that many of us here on my350z have witnessed untruthfullness in his posts on several occasions.

Case in point:
Scott has claimed in numerous posts, both during his tenure with VRT and since he formed RA, that the JWT 700bb kit is capable of 800whp.

Here is one of Scott's own quotes that Jorge posted earlier in this thread. As you can see in the link, that post by Scott is from 2006.
Originally Posted by WA2GOOD
You may also add the VRT/JWT 700BB TT kit, It puts 600-800whp down.
https://my350z.com/forum/2851288-post14.html

Here is the problem with Scott's claim:
The turbos in the 700bb kit are not capable of flowing enough CFM to produce 800whp. It is technically impossible. The community called BS on Scott for this claim numerous times, but Scott staunchly stood by his assertion... EVEN AFTER LEAVING VRT. Outside of VRT and RA, I don't think a single member of the VQ community has legitimately made over 700 whp with the JWT 700bb kit.

Cars that made over 700whp with the JWT kit were running the 850bb turbos, including XKR and Eagletanggreen (Luie). Both were also running twin fuel pumps with return fuel systems and full stand alone EMS. Also noteworthy is that both Luie and Mike ditched the standard JWT intercooler and single intake setup for a Greddy FMIC and twin intakes to achieve those power levels.

Ask any of the industry experts and other shops. They will tell you the same about the power capabilities of the 700bb turbos. If you don't want to believe a "rival" shop, call Jim Wolf himself or call a Garrett turbo distributor like Blouch Turbo. They will confirm what I'm telling you.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-04-2009 at 01:47 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:30 PM
xxg35girlxx

Originally Posted by Motormouth
post it up!
my scanner is dead.. so i took a picture instead.

Name:  Picture008.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  120.3 KB

(remember this on 5.2 pounds of boost to be exact with no boost controller, and they dynoed it as i gave it to them.. and it made 345.3 @ 6500rpms on a dyno dynamics dyno.)
Old 03-04-2009, 01:36 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
xxg35girlxx,

I realize that you trust Scott implicitly and that you have a personal realtionship with him. But please believe us when I tell you that many of us here on my350z have witnessed untruthfullness in his posts on several occasions.

Case in point:
Scott has claimed in numerous posts, both during his tenure with VRT and since he formed RA, that the JWT 700bb kit is capable of 800whp.

Here is one of Scott's own quotes that Jorge posted earlier in this thread. As you can see in the link, that post by Scott is from 2006.

https://my350z.com/forum/2851288-post14.html

Here is the problem with Scott's claim:
The turbos in the 700bb kit are not capable of flowing enough CFM to produce 800whp. It is technically impossible. The community called BS on Scott for this claim numerous times, but Scott staunchly stood by his assertion... EVEN AFTER LEAVING VRT. Outside of VRT and RA, I don't think a single member of the VQ community has legitimately made over 700 whp with the JWT 700bb kit.

Cars that made over 700whp with the JWT kit were running the 850bb turbos, including XKR and Eagletanggreen (Luie).

Ask any of the industry experts and other shops and they will tell you the same about the power capabilities of the 700bb turbos. If you don't want to believe a "rival" shop, call Jim Wolf himself or call a Garrett turbo distributor like Blouch Turbo. They will confirm what I'm telling you.

+1000000000000........

Thats is why I put my 700BB on the chopping block. If I could have made 800whp with my 700bb....no way would I have upgraded to the 850bb's.......

Wait a minute.....if I use Scotts numbers.....I dont need the GT35r to make 1000 + whp .... hmmmmmm... Let me take to Sam/George and Sharif......money saving idea here...hmmmm
Old 03-04-2009, 01:44 PM
GTM
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

there was no difference.. same car.. same tune - nothing different.

girl asking gtm - how much for a tune? gtm - 1100

a few days later with all the same information..

guy asking gtm - how much for a tune? gtm - 600

so you tell me?

Samantha you seem like a nice girl, but this information is completely false. We have never charged anyone over $600 for a tune, regardless if we spend 4 hours or 10 hours working on the car.

Anyone who has come in for a dyno tune is charged $600, find one customer of ours who has paid more for tuning alone.

If you were in fact quoted $1,100 by Sam you were getting much more than a tune, maybe you don't remember the details but I can guarantee that $1,100 was not for a tune alone.

The price is listed on our website as well.

Thank you.

-George
GT Motorsports
Old 03-04-2009, 01:51 PM
xxg35girlxx

Originally Posted by George@GTM
Samantha you seem like a nice girl, but this information is completely false. We have never charged anyone over $600 for a tune, regardless if we spend 4 hours or 10 hours working on the car.

Anyone who has come in for a dyno tune is charged $600, find one customer of ours who has paid more for tuning alone.

If you were in fact quoted $1,100 by Sam you were getting much more than a tune, maybe you don't remember the details but I can guarantee that $1,100 was not for a tune alone.

The price is listed on our website as well.

Thank you.

-George
GT Motorsports
like i said before.. im not trying to bash you or discredit your shop but this was in early 2007 so its hard to remember the exact converstation and who i had it with. i just remember hearing 1100 and saying nexxxxxxt.. because all i wanted was a tune.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:51 PM
xxg35girlxx

my gosh this thread is wayyyy ot.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:55 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

thats what i thought.. but hey if he wants to see my numbers - i have no problem showing it to him.
this is for motormouth and anyone else who wanted to see it (or be reminded of it). it is one of the independent dynos that ra did to help verify and clarify..

Look at the end of post #6....
https://my350z.com/forum/forced-indu...utosports.html

..and here at the the end of post #4
...http://g35driver.com/forums/feedback...utosports.html

interesting threads altogether - how soon everyone seems to forget about this car
my scanner is dead.. so i took a picture instead.

(remember this on 5.2 pounds of boost to be exact with no boost controller, and they dynoed it as i gave it to them.. and it made 345.3 @ 6500rpms on a dyno dynamics dyno.)
I guess you missed post #5 from this thread. Dyno shop's dyno is only as accurate as the person operating it is competent. How much TQ does a stock Titan make again?

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
and not from the dyno shop's dyno either. That is far and away the worst dyno in the world. I honestly dont think those guys know how to operate it. They dynoed my stock Titan at 450 TQ

This was the same truck on a DD
Old 03-04-2009, 02:03 PM
GTM
Vendor - Former Vendor

like i said before.. im not trying to bash you or discredit your shop but this was in early 2007 so its hard to remember the exact converstation and who i had it with. i just remember hearing 1100 and saying nexxxxxxt.. because all i wanted was a tune.
I understand that it was a long time ago, I just don't want people to get the wrong idea because I can guarantee there are some details missing. As you said it was a while ago and it is hard to remember the exact details of the quote.

If you were quoted $1,100 there was more to that quote than just a tune.

I didn't take your comment as bashing, just wanted to clear up the misunderstanding

It's unfortunate we didn't have the opportunity to tune your car, if you need a tune on your G37 just give me a call this time

-George
GT Motorsports

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure