Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Jeremy Tibbs

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 05:09 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeremys Friend
Listen guys, there is really no drama. Jeremy came back to Florida and if he works at another shop, it will be a small operation and probably geared towards a more all around performance shop. There is no way that any of the guys would make a big move down to Florida to work at his shop. I mean, the move alone costs thousands of dollars. Clint is a really smart guy and wants to eventually finish up his Philosophy doctorate. He would love to teach Philosophy one day and also talking your girl of 4+ years into dropping her career and stable job to take a chance and move to Florida to work for a shop that is not even open just doesn't make sense. Jeremy and Clint joked around about how great Florida was but you can't just leave your whole world/family behind for a possible job at some new small shop when you have a great job at a large shop with a lot of job security. Jon loves it there and as amazing as he is at his job, I don't think anyone would move to Florida to take great pictures and update a website. Alex is one of the best machinist/parts designer in the world, but is also married and has a nice condo that he couldn't just get up and leave. The tech David and Jeremy became great friends, but he also has a young child and a girl with a really good job and they can't just leave Maryland due to a possible employment offer 8 states away. Just think realistically, how long would a shop have to be established for you to move 1000 miles away to work for? It's funny to speculate and instigate when it has nothing to do with you, we all know this. This time though, there is nothing to hide, no drama, and no great story to tell..
see that right there did it for me... it reminds me of OJ's book he was going to write.. "If i had done it, i didn't do it, but if i had done it.. this is how i would have done it"

the mere fact that you are explaning so much.. it shows guilt and bullsh!t

Sorry guys. There really isn't any drama. It was actually just the combination of working for someone else, a plethora of overly pretentious people, horrible weather, very over exaggerated housing market, and the lack of sunshine.

I'm sure Jeremy will be fine. He still wants to travel around and do tuning in the Florida area. You will see him soon.
I don't know if JT warned you or not, but we are pretty sharp around here and nothing gets buy us... I warned Craig about this time and time again.. when you dont' want the truth to get out.. stop explaining stuff.. becaues the more you post... the more you give away.. the more you cover up.. the more you bring to the light.. follow your first advice and stop posting

PS- Jeremy is not opening his own shop. If anything, he is going to work for a new shop here as the General Manager.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:16 AM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^^^ You tell him Doug^^^^ lol
Old 06-04-2009, 05:21 AM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 06-04-2009, 05:25 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL Now *cough* Jeremy *cough*... I mean... "Jeremy's Friend" is giving technical advice to Chris in his thread.

https://my350z.com/forum/7400726-post1020.html
Old 06-04-2009, 05:26 AM
Jeremys Friend

No problem. Well what time amount would be adequate for me to bump this thread to prove that no AAM employee is coming down here.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:27 AM
Jeremys Friend

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
LOL Now *cough* Jeremy *cough*... I mean... "Jeremy's Friend" is giving technical advice to Chris in his thread.

Jeremy has taught me a lot through the years.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:28 AM
Jeremys Friend

You are correct Doug. "Wow," you are good, but that someone else means "Mike" in particular. Please try again sir. It's hard for two people that have owned shops that do things two different ways, to work together and do things one way. If and when Jeremy decides to work at a shop again, he will have full reign to do things the way he would like them done.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:31 AM
coachk
Banned

Doug....you know I like you and really get a laugh out of some of the things you say and for the most part you USUALLY are right.

With that said, I'm sorry to **** on the drama fest but what JT posted is 110 % the truth. I know first hand whats going on,hell I had dinner with him last night. And yes AJ is also back in Florida.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:32 AM
XKR

Ouch...Recon Unit menber hard at work
Old 06-04-2009, 05:39 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Originally Posted by k6750gsxr
Didn't one of the AAM guys start there own shop called Hills Garage ?

I could have swore I met a G37 TT owner who's car was originally started by AAM but ended up at Hills.

I remember because the guy seemed pretty sour about the whole AAM experience.

There were also some talk of jeremy by the fire on friday night about jeremy coming back to florida but then again there was talk that jeremy was at ZdayZ as well. So, I guess all rumors weren't true.
yes, Frank Hill started his own shop.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:43 AM
Driven1
Professional

Here's how I think it went down.....in one sentence

"B!tch where's my money!?

someone give me the link to that text to vid and lets get this going. lol

And for what it's worth...if the decision was made for personal reasons and both parties were aware of it and so "ok" with it as they make it appear...why wouldn't you post a goodbye to let everyone know. You could have predicted the wandering and concerned minds of your customers...why not ease their minds BEFORE the rumors start and people start wondering.

And K6750....Yes. Frank Hill one of their lead techs left and opened his own successful establishment (Hills Garage)....as well as Dave Shiroma (Function:TUNED)...still trying to get his name off the AAM BBB reports as the contact...

The G37 owner u met was fireboy.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:55 AM
doug

Originally Posted by coachk
Doug....you know I like you and really get a laugh out of some of the things you say and for the most part you USUALLY are right.

With that said, I'm sorry to **** on the drama fest but what JT posted is 110 % the truth. I know first hand whats going on,hell I had dinner with him last night. And yes AJ is also back in Florida.
Coach.. your conflict of interest excludes you.. no one ever knows anything 100% and even though JT has always been a very good friend to you.. he never tells you everything 100% .. JT and i always butt heads because he never was upfront and honest about everythign and when the time came he always seem sneaky when he tried to get the truth out after the fact..

When JT came to AAM Rome asked me to give JT a break and leave him be, and i did.. i never pissed on his threads or his post with his tenure at AAM.. but i see the same shady **** is still going on and nothing has changed.. and i feel like i'm talking to my kids.. just tell me the truth now so i dont' have to hear it from someone else and you look shady trying to cover it up backpedalling
Old 06-04-2009, 06:04 AM
coachk
Banned

Ok here's the truth...and BTW Doug I love your leading questions.You are pretty good at doing that

ok you ready....AWSXEK<OLP!@#$IOSFGVYBHNJIMJHG%Y$ETGF%EDCFTDTF&%%^W IRF
JFSDKTD#*$^EO&%RFOTCFEOG^*OPF)B*B^*)ROPTGPG^*PFT&OCO

Its cryptic so when you decipher it let me know.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:07 AM
Clint@Altered
Banned

Originally Posted by doug
Coach.. your conflict of interest excludes you.. no one ever knows anything 100% and even though JT has always been a very good friend to you.. he never tells you everything 100% .. JT and i always butt heads because he never was upfront and honest about everythign and when the time came he always seem sneaky when he tried to get the truth out after the fact..

When JT came to AAM Rome asked me to give JT a break and leave him be, and i did.. i never pissed on his threads or his post with his tenure at AAM.. but i see the same shady **** is still going on and nothing has changed.. and i feel like i'm talking to my kids.. just tell me the truth now so i dont' have to hear it from someone else and you look shady trying to cover it up backpedalling
How do you know when a second hand (most likely internet) source is telling the truth?

Last edited by Clint@Altered; 06-04-2009 at 06:09 AM.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:11 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Ok here's the truth...and BTW Doug I love your leading questions.You are pretty good at doing that

ok you ready....AWSXEK<OLP!@#$IOSFGVYBHNJIMJHG%Y$ETGF%EDCFTDTF&AMP; %%^WIRF< p> JFSDKTD#*$^EO&%RFOTCFEOG^*OPF)B*B^*)ROPTGPG^*PFT&OCO

That's easy.

Translation = "Coach is King of LOOOOOVE"
Old 06-04-2009, 06:16 AM
coachk
Banned

That's easy.

Translation = "Coach is King of LOOOOOVE"

I forgot all about that thread
Old 06-04-2009, 06:19 AM
MDHRZ

Old 06-04-2009, 06:21 AM
doug

ok you ready....AWSXEK<OLP!@#$IOSFGVYBHNJIMJHG%Y$ETGF%EDCFTDTF&%%^W IRF
JFSDKTD#*$^EO&%RFOTCFEOG^*OPF)B*B^*)ROPTGPG^*PFT&OCO

i left my decoder ring at home coach

Originally Posted by Clint@Altered
How do you know when a second hand (most likely internet) source is telling the truth?
its a really simple clint.. if we ask you something and you say nothing is going on.. then we rumors come out and you partially agree to it.. then it makes you look like you're hiding something.. and at that point the internet source is more credible than you are..

hence why i said you guys should bring things to the light before hand.. then we will believe you after
Old 06-04-2009, 06:32 AM
Clint@Altered
Banned

Originally Posted by doug
i left my decoder ring at home coach

its a really simple clint.. if we ask you something and you say nothing is going on.. then we rumors come out and you partially agree to it.. then it makes you look like you're hiding something.. and at that point the internet source is more credible than you are..

hence why i said you guys should bring things to the light before hand.. then we will believe you after
Ahhhhh I see, but I never said nothing was going on. I've explained, along with Jeremy, what was going on from the beginning of this thread. As soon as this thread was started, I jumped in. And in fact, before this thread was started, I posted on a another forum that Jeremy had left. I also told those that needed to know that Jeremy was already gone long before this thread ever popped up - i.e customer he was dealing with.

Also, consider this: don't you think that if I started this thread to explain, instead of jumping in, you along with others would have replied with "that's not what i heard....I heard xyz" I think your post history proves that possibility is as true as what has already played itself out in this thread.

Its seems to me that you took rumors to heart first, and then took our explanations as denials to those rumors.

Last edited by Clint@Altered; 06-04-2009 at 06:39 AM.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:38 AM
Driven1
Professional

Originally Posted by Clint@Altered
Ahhhhh I see, but I never said nothing was going on. I've explained, along with Jeremy, what was going on from the beginning of this thread. As soon as this thread was started, I jumped in. And in fact, before this thread was started, I posted on a another forum that Jeremy had left. I also told those that needed to know that Jeremy was already gone long before this thread ever popped up.

Also, consider this: don't you think that if I started this thread to explain, instead of jumping in, you along with others would have replied with "that's not what i heard....I heard xyz" I think your post history proves that possibility is as true as what has already played itself out in this thread.

Its seems to me that you took rumors to heart first, and then took our explanations as denials to those rumors.
So you told some he left but others he "went on vacation and you'll be handling his calls now"?.....Odd...why some and not others?

Quick Reply: Jeremy Tibbs