Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Jeremy Tibbs

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 11:09 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Old 06-04-2009, 11:18 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bb1314
Now you can't expect to get us this curious but not spill the beans? Also it's kinda wrong to accuse someone for something but leave out a little detail to actually not prove it? It's sorta like I say "your wife cheated on you and I know who the dude is". Then when asked "Who's the dude?" You go, "I can't tell you". That sounds to me like either you're genuinely trying to keep your words and not say name or you're just making stuff up and stirring up drama.
3 people on this board that I trust implicitly not to burn the source have seen this PM. I trust they will come forward shortly to verify the authenticity of the PM and my claim. I'm also open to the idea of a mod verifying the authenticity of the PM without divulging the source.

I'm not bluffing or making sh*t up folks. This will end very badly for Clint and AAM if he wants to put his integrity up against mine.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:24 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Again, why can't people just be honest. We get it Clint, AAM didn't want to deal with the drama so was just letting it slide. They also didn't want to lose prospective business the association with JT was bringing in.

Could this be considered a bait and switch?

This: 'yeah, JT is on vacation, but why don't you come in and we will take care of you'.

sounds like: 'oh I am sorry, that special $1 car is all sold out, but now that you are here we do have a comparable model for the low low price of 25,000.'

Hmm... sounds like it to me, but it ain't no gay fish.

Last edited by Motormouth; 06-04-2009 at 11:27 AM.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:27 AM
IIQuickSilverII

rude speaks truth, PM is clear, and i doubt thats the only source that heard "denial of knowledge" and its "jsut vacation time".
i dunno why deny that you denied knowledge of he quit or not, but then it was all planned....
lol at toms post... i know someone ruined his own business by undercutting other shops on pricing, but 1:25000 ratio seems a bit high lol.

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 06-04-2009 at 11:35 AM.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:52 AM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
3 people on this board that I trust implicitly not to burn the source have seen this PM. I trust they will come forward shortly to verify the authenticity of the PM and my claim. I'm also open to the idea of a mod verifying the authenticity of the PM without divulging the source.

I'm not bluffing or making sh*t up folks. This will end very badly for Clint and AAM if he wants to put his integrity up against mine.

OK...I just saw the PM...its true....Clint...Clint ...Clint.........Why Clint Why deny me this info...Why Clint

Originally Posted by Motormouth
Again, why can't people just be honest. We get it Clint, AAM didn't want to deal with the drama so was just letting it slide. They also didn't want to lose prospective business the association with JT was bringing in.

Could this be considered a bait and switch?

This: 'yeah, JT is on vacation, but why don't you come in and we will take care of you'.

sounds like: 'oh I am sorry, that special $1 car is all sold out, but now that you are here we do have a comparable model for the low low price of 25,000.'

Hmm... sounds like it to me, but it ain't no gay fish.
All I am going to say is ...OUCH !!!

Last edited by XKR; 06-04-2009 at 11:56 AM.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:56 AM
Cass007
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Verification #3 then - RUDE SPEAKS THE TRUTH.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:58 AM
Jeremys Friend

BTW guys, Jeremy told Clint and everyone at AAM that he needed to take care of some business in Florida and took off a week and a half.

During that time, he decided that he was going to move back to Florida and do something else. He let everyone know at AAM when he returned.

Also, Doug, he didn't say that he hated working for Mike, just said that it's impossible to work for any other shop owner that does things a different way. (Mike would be the person used in that example.)
Old 06-04-2009, 12:01 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeremys Friend
BTW guys, Jeremy told Clint and everyone at AAM that he needed to take care of some business in Florida and took off a week and a half.

During that time, he decided that he was going to move back to Florida and do something else. He let everyone know at AAM when he returned.

didn't you see my last post? the more you guys try to cover up stuff.. the more it comes out.. stop making excuses for the authentication of the PM.. Clint is a big boy he can take care of himself

Also, Doug, he didn't say that he hated working for Mike, just said that it's impossible to work for any other shop owner that does things a different way. (Mike would be the person used in that example.)

right.. so what happens when he works for another shop in FL that the owner does things different? he is going to quit again? come on man.. i can read between the lines.. the writings on the wall are clear.. JT did something mike didn't like.. mike told him about it and he quit..
Old 06-04-2009, 12:09 PM
IIQuickSilverII

lol

someone forgot to read the rest of the thread
Old 06-04-2009, 12:12 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by doug
didn't you see my last post? the more you guys try to cover up stuff.. the more it comes out.. stop making excuses for the authentication of the PM.. Clint is a big boy he can take care of himself

right.. so what happens when he works for another shop in FL that the owner does things different? he is going to quit again? come on man.. i can read between the lines.. the writings on the wall are clear.. JT did something mike didn't like.. mike told him about it and he quit..
Whoooooooooops...Daaaa it is !!!!!

D@mn......you work for the secret service??...Man...you taking alot of gun fire for others ....I got to get me a friend like what Jeremy has.... Could you do me a favor and tell Jeremy to drop by and say Hi....

Last edited by XKR; 06-04-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:15 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

So now the story changes to cover for Clint?

Why didn't you post this tidbit of info several pages ago the first time it was brought up that Clint/AAM made denials to people that Jeremy was leaving AAM???
Old 06-04-2009, 12:15 PM
Driven1
Professional

Here it comes!....I can feel it!

So....Jeremy did come back after "vacation" and then left and moved almost the same day or withing a VERY short period of time.

"Jeremy's friend"....you may want to put in some dates for verification purposes b/c I can go through my texts for dates of some things....and the timeline is AWEFUL close there mang. So close that it may have had to have been 2 people named Jeremy and being Jeremy.

Also, he went back to Florida b/c "he had a difficult time working for someone else" but...."he's NOT opening his own shop".

Im so confused....Oh noes....I feel counseling coming on again.

FYI: Your stories and excuses are starting to look as bad as a tie die muscle shirt and running shorts on Richard Simmons
Old 06-04-2009, 12:18 PM
XKR

HI Clint I can see you
Old 06-04-2009, 12:28 PM
doug

I'm on the train on my blackberry anxiously awaiting the next excuse they cook up

Man didn't I tell you folks to come clean and stop bullsh!ting couple pages ago?

Heis the problem when you make it up as you go... Old things you lied about don't aDd into the new equation
Old 06-04-2009, 01:01 PM
Motormouth
Banned

So Jeremy's friend just outed JT for lying to his employer while he shopped for a new job?

...did clint know? ...did he hide it from the boss?

lol

Last edited by Motormouth; 06-04-2009 at 01:12 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:06 PM
Jeremys Friend

You guys are a trip!! Funny stuff.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:07 PM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

Received 118 Likes on 63 Posts

I this thread......sorry for the interruption in the action. Hopefully this insider information will be available to the masses soon .
Old 06-04-2009, 01:34 PM
Jeremys Friend

I'm actually so confused now. What exactly does everyone want to know? We have nothing to hide at all. Just ask and I will tell you. It's really not anything fun or exciting.

And to my friend Doug. What exactly did Jeremy ever lie about? You always have accusations with all this knowledge you have first hand but you never say anything. Well, here is your chance. He told you before a million times, he has nothing to hide at all.

Ask away, I will give you the 100% true answer to any question you have IF, in return, you stop with all these false accusations. Don't hold back either....
Old 06-04-2009, 01:41 PM
doug

What's your bra size?
Old 06-04-2009, 01:42 PM
Jeremys Friend

Originally Posted by doug
What's your bra size?

Well if you mean the size of the bra that is found mostly laying around my house, then its the exact same size your mom wears. Finally!! Something serious in this thread. Aren't we all supposed to get along and dish it out with other platforms and other forums. No love here...

Quick Reply: Jeremy Tibbs