Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Jeremy Tibbs

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 06:41 AM
GreenGoblin

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why do you guys care if JT comes back to FL?
Old 06-04-2009, 06:43 AM
Clint@Altered
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GreenGoblin
LOL, good question.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:47 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Clint@Altered
Ahhhhh I see, but I never said nothing was going on. I've explained, along with Jeremy, what was going on from the beginning of this thread. As soon as this thread was started, I jumped in. And in fact, before this thread was started, I posted on a another forum that Jeremy had left. I also told those that needed to know that Jeremy was already gone long before this thread ever popped up - i.e customer he was dealing with.

Also, consider this: don't you think that if I started this thread to explain, instead of jumping in, you along with others would have replied with "that's not what i heard....I heard xyz" I think your post history proves that possibility is as true as what has already played itself out in this thread.

Its seems to me that you took rumors to heart first, and then took our explanations as denials to those rumors.
you want to know something that might blow your mind? i didn't know about any of this till this thread .. actually i didn't know anything till the guy with the G37TT posted.. no lie

but here is the thing.. you said JT left and nothing happened.. he just decided he wanted to go back to FL and there is nothing behind it.. then it comes out that JT was pm'ing other shop customers trying to lure them to AAM.. then you come back saying ok that maybe true, but Mike didn't yell at him about it.

Then you say JT had no problems at AAM and just wanted to go back to FL and there is nothing behind it.. Then JT's Friend posted that JT left becuase he has problems with Mike.. you see how things are starting to look now?

If i were you Clint, since you were the one who created the "Welcome Thread" .. i woudl have posted a thread saying .. One of AAM's 'finest' has returned to FL and we will surely miss him.. He had a disagreement with Mike and thats as much as i will divulge, however he is happy to be back in FL and we wish him all the best.. the next thing that would have happend is all the PF supporters would have came in here and said how happy they are that JT is back in FL.. then any other post from myself or others would be deemed hating, however since the whole truth was placed on the table and there was no hiding, JT and AAM would have had the upper hand.. you could have said well we told you the full truth.. if you have a problem with it.. thats too bad.. then you could have had a moderator.. any moderator hell Matt.. come in here and tell us since we heard the truth.. if we have a problem with it we will be banned.. yeah thats how it works around here..

What you did was you tried to hide information.. and then its slowly coming out from all angles.. thats why it makes the internet rumors more credible.. if you have a situation.. its best for you to bring it to the public before the rumors come from everywhere.. because when the rumors start.. there is not telling if 100% of it is truth.. or 50% is truth.. and the mere fact you are acknowledging some of the rumors are true after you original said nothing is going on makes you now look like the liar
Old 06-04-2009, 06:49 AM
doug

Originally Posted by GreenGoblin
we don't.. we as a community just don't like when people cover up ****.. he could have went to the moon because Mike bought him a rocket, we would rather hear it from JT or AAM first than have threads like this start and rumors running around..

Did anyone not see this ultimate fail coming? i saw it from Day one ... JT leaving Fl with drama and baggage going to AAM that has their own drama and baggage.. it was FIAL from the beggining, but hey.. i wasn't going to say it.. i figured i would give it sometime to evolve into what it is today.. i'm suprised it wasn't bigger though
Old 06-04-2009, 07:01 AM
Clint@Altered
Banned

Perhaps you are right, we should have had a goodbye thread. Nothing was "covered up", but I may have underestimated the curiosity of this subject of the threads participants. Regardless, this is how it has played out.

And in the overall scheme of things, that just what it is, a curiosity to keep us entertained. Green Goblin had it right. Why the hell else are so many people watching this thread - lol, its entertaining.

Last edited by Clint@Altered; 06-04-2009 at 07:05 AM.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:09 AM
doug

Perhaps you are right, we should have had a goodbye thread. Nothing was "covered up", but I may have underestimated the curiosity of this subject of the threads participants. Regardless, this is how it has played out.

And in the overall scheme of things, that just what it is, a curiosity to keep us entertained. Green Goblin had it right. Why the hell else are so many people watching this thread - lol, its entertaining.
your definition of 'covered up' is a little different from most of ours.. Clint you're a pretty good guy.. you've been doing damage control from you came on this forum, long before JT got to AAM.. Clint you are a fireman.. you're always putting out fires trying to clean up AAM's **** reputation and i applaud you for it, however.. somethings no matter how much you try to clean or damage control it... the situation is still going to blow up.. Keep doing what you doing Clint.. mike owes you a ton alone for your damage control..
Old 06-04-2009, 07:37 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by doug
you want to know something that might blow your mind? i didn't know about any of this till this thread .. actually i didn't know anything till the guy with the G37TT posted.. no lie

but here is the thing.. you said JT left and nothing happened.. he just decided he wanted to go back to FL and there is nothing behind it.. then it comes out that JT was pm'ing other shop customers trying to lure them to AAM.. then you come back saying ok that maybe true, but Mike didn't yell at him about it.

Then you say JT had no problems at AAM and just wanted to go back to FL and there is nothing behind it.. Then JT's Friend posted that JT left becuase he has problems with Mike.. you see how things are starting to look now?

If i were you Clint, since you were the one who created the "Welcome Thread" .. i woudl have posted a thread saying .. One of AAM's 'finest' has returned to FL and we will surely miss him.. He had a disagreement with Mike and thats as much as i will divulge, however he is happy to be back in FL and we wish him all the best.. the next thing that would have happend is all the PF supporters would have came in here and said how happy they are that JT is back in FL.. then any other post from myself or others would be deemed hating, however since the whole truth was placed on the table and there was no hiding, JT and AAM would have had the upper hand.. you could have said well we told you the full truth.. if you have a problem with it.. thats too bad.. then you could have had a moderator.. any moderator hell Matt.. come in here and tell us since we heard the truth.. if we have a problem with it we will be banned.. yeah thats how it works around here..

What you did was you tried to hide information.. and then its slowly coming out from all angles.. thats why it makes the internet rumors more credible.. if you have a situation.. its best for you to bring it to the public before the rumors come from everywhere.. because when the rumors start.. there is not telling if 100% of it is truth.. or 50% is truth.. and the mere fact you are acknowledging some of the rumors are true after you original said nothing is going on makes you now look like the liar
Doug is a well respected member of the Recon Unit ( North East Division).....Its hard to hide things from him.....The truth would have prevented this from going this far. To tell the truth.....I am shocked it took this long to come out.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:41 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not exactly.

I think a lot of people are watching this thread because the rumors that JT was leaving AAM were more widespread than you realized and some folks are suspicious as to why AAM staff (yourself included) denied the rumors and essentially lied to some people who contacted AAM with inquiries about JT during the past couple weeks, but then turned around and admitted that JT left AAM once this thread popped up.

IMO, you guys at AAM brought this drama and added suspicion upon yourselves with the poor decision to use selective honesty/dishonesty when addressing the rumors of Jeremy's departure.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 06-04-2009 at 08:08 AM.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:56 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Listen, there are myriad explanations on why it took so long for AAM to publicly comment.

Maybe they were preparing a press release but were waiting on some verbiage changes from the compliance department?

Or it was self denial because of the pain of the divorce. They (AAM) just couldn't face reality. They truly believed it wasn't really over. JT was coming back they just knew it in their hearts. Breakups are hard to deal with sometimes and people act funny.

We should put AAM on suicide watch. Think of this thread as free counseling.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:56 AM
jpc350

Default Hills Garage

Where the hell is Hills Garage?
Old 06-04-2009, 08:02 AM
doug

Did anyone not see this ultimate fail coming? i saw it from Day one ... JT leaving Fl with drama and baggage going to AAM that has their own drama and baggage.. it was FIAL from the beggining, but hey.. i wasn't going to say it.. i figured i would give it sometime to evolve into what it is today.. i'm suprised it wasn't bigger though
i guess it was just me?
Old 06-04-2009, 08:06 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Not exactly.

I think a lot of people are watching this thread because the rumors that JT was leaving AAM were more widespread than you realized and some folks are suspicious as to why AAM staff (yourself included) denied the rumors and essentially lied to some people who made inquiries during the past couple weeks, but then turned around and admitted that JT left AAM once this thread popped up.

IMO, you guys at AAM brought this drama and added suspicion upon yourselves with the poor decision to use selective honesty/dishonesty when addressing the rumors of Jeremy's departure.

Originally Posted by Motormouth
Listen, there are myriad explanations on why it took so long for AAM to publicly comment.

Maybe they were preparing a press release but were waiting on some verbiage changes from the compliance department?

Or it was self denial because of the pain of the divorce. They (AAM) just couldn't face reality. They truly believed it wasn't really over. JT was coming back they just knew it in their hearts. Breakups are hard to deal with sometimes and people act funny.

We should put AAM on suicide watch. Think of this thread as free counseling.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:23 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

i guess it was just me?
No, it wasn't just you doug. I discussed it privately with several people when it was announced that he was going to first join CIN and then AAM. We all agreed that it wouldn't last. But opinions varied on how long it would be before it would fall apart and how much drama would be involved when it happened.

My opinion was (and still is) that once you've been your own boss, it's extremely difficult to work for someone else in the same field/industry. I thought this would be especially true with someone who was as aggressively competitive as Jeremy.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:29 AM
Clint@Altered
Banned

I know there is nothing I can say to mute the comments. Regardless, I will always defend myself from accusation of dishonesty. You guys have your opinions, and I have mine. That's what makes them opinions. They are not universal truths. And that's why when rude says my decision was poor, I can say to myself, he is not in the position nor does he have the 1st hand knowledge of the situation to accurately criticize me.

You guys brought up the rumor of JT taking an employee with him. That makes my sides hurt.

LOL, I need a posse.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:38 AM
doug

LOL, I need a posse.
you don't need one.. you can gladly join ours
Old 06-04-2009, 08:38 AM
Motormouth
Banned

I hope you can see the humor in my posts. I could care less, JT going to AAM never changed my opinion of your shop nor did I think it would last longer then, well, it did.

I just think this situation is rife with humor and possible cover ups and the impending luls will satisfy me while endlessly attending meetings and writing documentation.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:40 AM
doug

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
No, it wasn't just you doug. I discussed it privately with several people when it was announced that he was going to first join Forged Performance, then CIN and then AAM. We all agreed that it wouldn't last. But opinions varied on how long it would be before it would fall apart and how much drama would be involved when it happened.

My opinion was (and still is) that once you've been your own boss, it's extremely difficult to work for someone else in the same field/industry. I thought this would be especially true with someone who was as aggressively competitive as Jeremy.
fixed
Old 06-04-2009, 08:44 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

I know there is nothing I can say to mute the comments. Regardless, I will always defend myself from accusation of dishonesty. You guys have your opinions, and I have mine. That's what makes them opinions. They are not universal truths. And that's why when rude says my decision was poor, I can say to myself, he is not in the position nor does he have the 1st hand knowledge of the situation to accurately criticize me.

You guys brought up the rumor of JT taking an employee with him. That makes my sides hurt.

LOL, I need a posse.
I know first hand you told more than one person within the last 2 weeks that JT was only visiting Florida and that he would return. If that's not dishonesty, WTF do you call it???
Old 06-04-2009, 08:46 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread is getting emotional... I think we need a...

Old 06-04-2009, 08:47 AM
doug

Originally Posted by bb1314
This thread is getting emotional... I think we need a...

looks like a morning meeting a very popular performance shop

Quick Reply: Jeremy Tibbs