Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Jeremy Tibbs

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 09:29 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by ToastZ
Customer battles are not "pointless" if you wish to stay in business.

Customers are not always "correct", but their perceived priorities should come first and foremost.

Learn to balance the two and its a winning combination.
...its been beaten to death too that PF going down was all thansk to its owner, funny that doug called it out and even got banned about it

Originally Posted by taurran
Well, all past forum drama aside (I don't even really care about it anymore), thanks for posting your thoughts.

In the end we all just wanted to be customers and have our cars back. What we got was failed promises, long periods without our cars, and ultimately a group of people who hated their cars and wanted to sell them.
amazing ....i actually always though many of the trash talking we had was due to BS that you were being feed by your friend ....it ended up making you looking bad(maybe you should have to take all the heat on that, ovbiously),....i was familiar with a lot of the stories, though not in this level of detail...i knew you couldnt ahve been happy with all the booger welds........its really too much to comment on...jsut like doug i was enjoying time with my babygirl...and i am a lil late to this epicness....
its depressing, and ovbiously not just you suffered.

Originally Posted by doug
forum jokes and B.S. aside.. you didn't deserve to go through what you went through so i wouldn't wish that on anyone.. and i know Chris went through something quite simular so its personal to me..
i agree

Originally Posted by doug
JT you want to know why i always had a hard on for you? you alway asked Rome and he couldn't tell you because i never told him.. basically its the way you sucked the Car Enthusiast Soul out of Chris.. despite what he says to you .. and really.. as close as i am with rome and many others on this board.. the closest person to me on this forum was Chris.. and you killed him
https://my350z.com/forum/forced-indu...tzs-motor.html

i remember a lot was left out on this thread.... those days...i honestly woudl prefer to have craig still happy about being a car enthusians even if we talking **** back and forth, than seeing this depressing BS:

Originally Posted by JAM3Z
Too true. I always ask why he doesn't show up at get-togethers and meets here in Orlando and people tell me he just isn't into it at all anymore. Sad really, when something you love and are so involved in gets ruined like that. I always looked forward to seeing that car run after I moved down here, because I remember how many video's he posted back in the day, and to this day I've never seen it run...

truly sad man....

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 06-05-2009 at 09:32 PM.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:56 AM
Joe@Sage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now some of the P F horror stories come out when I posted everyone defended J T / bottom line he had no capitol he used peoples deposits to finish other work that was sitting in the shop never giving what he promised . Our car has less than 2000 miles on it and since we picked it up and it has started smoking and does not run very well when I have the motor pulled apart we will see what we paid for and what we got .Its really to bad he is a good tuner but a shitty business man and a total liar.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:10 AM
westpak
SFZCC

you have all of the PF nuthuggers to thank for issues like that, when they would come out and bash others while knowing the truth, they need to take some of the heat, and sorry craig but you were one of the worst.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:28 AM
taurran

Originally Posted by westpak
you have all of the PF nuthuggers to thank for issues like that, when they would come out and bash others while knowing the truth, they need to take some of the heat, and sorry craig but you were one of the worst.
You fail to understand, as always. I knew the truth, it was just that we were on the hook with our cars being parked at the shop, and being led on by a shop owner who made promises and failed to deliver.

That doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to these cars.

If you're still wanting to be a douchebag after all this time then so be it. I don't care about what you or the community thinks about me.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:31 AM
coachk
Banned

Its so sad to see Craig come on here and act as a spokesperson for Chris(maximumsport) and others. So now we are to believe that whatever Craig says is the truth,the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. The truth really lies somewhere in the middle.
Did JT make alot of BUSINESS MISTAKES...yes and he admits it.

JT built me a motor just over a year ago and tuned it. Motor still runs very strong with no issues.
Old 06-06-2009, 05:24 AM
thefireboy

Originally Posted by coachk
Its so sad to see Craig come on here and act as a spokesperson for Chris(maximumsport) and others. So now we are to believe that whatever Craig says is the truth,the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. The truth really lies somewhere in the middle.
Did JT make alot of BUSINESS MISTAKES...yes and he admits it.

JT built me a motor just over a year ago and tuned it. Motor still runs very strong with no issues.
hmmm Frank when he was AAM probably built your motor if your still not having issues out of it.... since JT was Buying motors from AAM that frank was Building..JT is just in denial that he is really not as good as he thinks he is and has not built as many motors as he say she has.. trust me he has been called out and he was back tracking like no other... go hide in a cave and go back to school..
Old 06-06-2009, 05:31 AM
coachk
Banned

Unless frank was working at PF during the time my motor was being built(which of course was not the case), you're misguided young man. I personally saw my motor being built at PF by JT.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:12 AM
XKR

Old 06-06-2009, 06:29 AM
thefireboy

cool i was just making the statement that JT was buying built motors from AAM...
Old 06-06-2009, 06:44 AM
Clint@Altered
Banned

Originally Posted by thefireboy
hmmm Frank when he was AAM probably built your motor if your still not having issues out of it.... since JT was Buying motors from AAM that frank was Building..JT is just in denial that he is really not as good as he thinks he is and has not built as many motors as he say she has.. trust me he has been called out and he was back tracking like no other... go hide in a cave and go back to school..

cool i was just making the statement that JT was buying built motors from AAM...

Fireboy don't make stuff up, it makes you look amateurish. I think you are little out of the loop on this one. I personally guarantee that AAM has NEVER built a motor for Performance Factory within the last two years
(And I'm 99% sure we've never ever built a motor for JT, but I've only been here for 2 years). In fact, we don't send motors out that we build here, except on rare occasions. Most of the time, we just do machine work. Building motors and shipping them can cause trouble, issues, and headaches for shops - especially when you have no control of the motor once it leaves your shop.

And on another note, Frank would have very little idea where a motor was going if we shipped out something he built. And I can think of maybe 3 blocks he built for shipment while I was here.

Last edited by Clint@Altered; 06-06-2009 at 07:28 AM.
Old 06-06-2009, 07:12 AM
failsafe306

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the FI forum is fun again
Old 06-06-2009, 08:12 AM
thefireboy

okay you are so right im so sorry really im am just so so sorry. and you are right i cant prove it because i cant go into the invoices and see.. so yes you are right im wrong. and dam you really do spend alot of time on here defending somebody that does not work at your shop anymore.. oh well.. it is what it is....maybe you guys should try to get a tuner from like canada or something so he will like the climate change..
Old 06-06-2009, 08:15 AM
Vas@Extended
Vendor - Former Vendor

Damn just caught up on the reading from yesterday... went up 7 pages geez guys... From what ive known Jereme, he has been great to me and always helped me when I needed him. Also Clint has been great and helped me with a lot of stuff and overnighting parts for me. In other hand it suck to hear about the horror stories from the past ( I never even knew about ) I definitely feel Taurran's pain for sure.
Old 06-06-2009, 08:16 AM
XKR

okay you are so right im so sorry really im am just so so sorry. and you are right i cant prove it because i cant go into the invoices and see.. so yes you are right im wrong. and dam you really do spend alot of time on here defending somebody that does not work at your shop anymore.. oh well.. it is what it is....maybe you guys should try to get a tuner from like canada or something so he will like the climate change..
I dont care who you are..... thats funny....
Old 06-06-2009, 08:22 AM
captj3

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
When you weren't being victimized by your friends, you were busy making unsolicited offers for discounted parts and/or labor and even free tuning in attempts to steal customers from your regional competition.

Queue the customers from Japtrix, Forged Performance, Hill's Garage, Function Tuned, ...
I am so glad that the truth has come out about this douchbag. He did jobs for next to nothing to steal them from his competitors. JT had a **** reputation with all the shops around. The best thing to happen was he lost his shirt when pf/himself failed unfortunately it seems he stole from his customers. I guess it was true that he was run out of town by messing with the wrong person. It was the best thing to happen to the community bye bye a**wipe.
Old 06-06-2009, 08:27 AM
thefireboy

Originally Posted by captj3
I am so glad that the truth has come out about this douchbag. He did jobs for next to nothing to steal them from his competitors. JT had a **** reputation with all the shops around. The best thing to happen was he lost his shirt when pf/himself failed unfortunately it seems he stole from his customers. I guess it was true that he was run out of town by messing with the wrong person. It was the best thing to happen to the community bye bye a**wipe.
WOW AND I THOUGHT I WAS OUTSPOKEN
Old 06-06-2009, 08:31 AM
XKR

Old 06-06-2009, 08:39 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

wow
Old 06-06-2009, 08:50 AM
kakashishin

So tell us how you really feel .......
Old 06-06-2009, 09:33 AM
IslandZavage

Originally Posted by coachk
Unless frank was working at PF during the time my motor was being built(which of course was not the case), you're misguided young man. I personally saw my motor being built at PF by JT.
with you on this Coach.. I personally have seen motors being built up at PF. Crazy to see/hear people having issues with shops/tuners that I/others have had great experiences with . OH WELL. To each there own though. Everyone's entitled to their opinion about things/people. Everyone has their own experiences.

On a side note - Why would you guys leave your cars there if you weren't happy with the service or time it was taking and felt you were getting the run around? Just curious (no drama intended, cause something like what you described happened to me).. I know i was F**Ked by a shop with my 300ZXTT while i was deployed and they gave me the run around so i took some leave, came back to the states went straight to the shop and kicked someones *** and took my car back. Its been a few years, but im still not done handing out *** whooping if i see them again. Everything you could do to f**k someone was done to me. Im not saying i handled it the best way and that kicking someones *** is/was the answer, but at the time it was warranted and what i felt..**** happens..

Last edited by IslandZavage; 06-06-2009 at 09:35 AM.

Quick Reply: Jeremy Tibbs