Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Jeremy Tibbs

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 02:29 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Cloud35
Well from what was already stated, don't you think I know that? I will be the first to tell you that too. If you read further doug, I realize that I don't know nearly enough and that my reason for the debate was hopefully to learn something if anything. You really do live up to your title
yeah yeah yeah.. everytime i disagree with someone the reffer to my sig.. coach posted the same exact time i posted.. down to the min.. stop acting like it was 5 hours later and i was rubbing it in.. and being a former pre-law student.. grew some thicker skin if you plan to be a succesful lawyer.. you asked a damn question and i answered it.. go change panties

FYI.. coach was probably taking the bar before your parents decided to hook up
Old 06-06-2009, 02:30 PM
coachk
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
i really havn't .. he remains classy about the whole situation.. he won't talk.. he would rather talk about anything else under the sun.. he loves his truck more than his car now..
Agreed....The couple times I met Chris, he is definitely a cool/funny guy. And if I'm reading between the lines, a built motor gives no guarantees when you're pushing 550+whp and street racing every weekend
Old 06-06-2009, 02:31 PM
doug

Originally Posted by QuadCam
Why don't you just ask him?
i really havn't .. he remains classy about the whole situation.. he won't talk.. he would rather talk about anything else under the sun.. he loves his truck more than his car now..
keep reading.. you're almost there
Old 06-06-2009, 02:33 PM
doug

Originally Posted by coachk
Agreed....The couple times I met Chris, he is definitely a cool/funny guy. And if I'm reading between the lines, a built motor gives no guarantees when you're pushing 550+whp and street racing every weekend
I won't speculate on how Chris feels or what he is going through.. all i know is the signs i have seen from him is every since his car has been built he has had no interest in it anymore.. Chris was on every website challenging people to race everyday.. Chris used to IM me about who's car is faster.. mine or his.. Chris used to make videos every weekend.. now? nothing from him.. no interest.. who is to say he just outgrew it and no longer has interest.. but the timing of the whole thing is just uncanny to think otherwise.. especially since he went through 2 or 3 motors
Old 06-06-2009, 02:38 PM
coachk
Banned

I think we just get bored with our cars after awhile...if it wasn't for the built tranny I just got(haven't installed it yet),my car would never leave the garage.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:39 PM
XKR

yeah yeah yeah.. everytime i disagree with someone the reffer to my sig.. coach posted the same exact time i posted.. down to the min.. stop acting like it was 5 hours later and i was rubbing it in.. and being a former pre-law student.. grew some thicker skin if you plan to be a succesful lawyer.. you asked a damn question and i answered it.. go change panties

FYI.. coach was probably taking the bar before your parents decided to hook up
Go easy on him Doug.......He is way smarter than Lawchick....
Old 06-06-2009, 02:41 PM
coachk
Banned

Originally Posted by captj3
I know you will defend him to the end and that's fine he did good by you. If you feel that what I said is the furthest from the truth maybe you don't know everything. Now as far as bringing Japtrix and gus into this that makes you look like the idiot and a puppet. They have nothing to do with what I said. As a matter of fact either one of them can come here and make a comment if they choose too. Don't base a argument online with not getting along. People can argue and move on no matter how heated it gets. At least none of us are like jt he argues, threatens and then tries to sell you his services...LOL What a tool he was.
No it makes you look stupid, because you missed my point
Old 06-06-2009, 02:43 PM
coachk
Banned

Hey Mike.....my fingers hurt.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:44 PM
doug

Originally Posted by XKR
Go easy on him Doug.......He is way smarter than Lawchick....
Keep him in his place Mike.. he needs to know who he can and who he can't address in what manner
Old 06-06-2009, 02:49 PM
Joe@Sage

When I sent him money he never used it for our build he used it to finish other cars plus he sold our turbo kit /exhaust/ect for 4,500 and used that for other ********, then I had to send intense 6,500 so they would send him our turbo kit the whole experience sucked we had the last car done there and if we did not spend a week baby sitting it never would have gotten done .And just a side note many thanks to darren at intense for helping us at the end great customer service as always.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:54 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Its so sad to see Craig come on here and act as a spokesperson for Chris(maximumsport) and others. So now we are to believe that whatever Craig says is the truth,the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. The truth really lies somewhere in the middle.
Did JT make alot of BUSINESS MISTAKES...yes and he admits it.

JT built me a motor just over a year ago and tuned it. Motor still runs very strong with no issues.
Coach I respect what you are saying here. But in that years time that your motor has held together how many miles do you have on it. I know people how had their motor for 2 years and have less than 5000 miles on it and they arent even hard miles. So I dont know if time of having the motor is the same as if you beat the **** out of it week in and week out. If that makes sense.
Old 06-06-2009, 03:02 PM
XKR

Hey Mike.....my fingers hurt.
I bet.....never seen you post this much in such a short period

Keep him in his place Mike.. he needs to know who he can and who he can't address in what manner
I will talk to Cloud
Old 06-06-2009, 03:02 PM
QuadCam

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

keep reading.. you're almost there
thanks for being a smartass.

I was recalling back how you and chris were very close. I figured that you have his number and you probably still talk.......maybe, you just really want chris to post some more drama so that we all can make more popcorn for the next episode.

I think Coach is right though. once you have a really fast car, street racing loses its fun. all of chris' old videos were from his stock block days.....alot easier to have fun when you are only at the 400whp level. once you get ovwer 500....nearing 600, things happen alot faster and it isn't as much fun.....at least, that was my past experience.
Old 06-06-2009, 03:03 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

So then why would you build your motor? To let it sit in your garage?
Old 06-06-2009, 03:05 PM
tylerxfire

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

all i can say is jeremy was a great guy when i talked with him through email and when i went to aam to get tuned..he gave me a good deal and any info i needed he was glad to help out..my car runs great and i give much props to AAM and JT im sure both will do very well without each other and most people on here dont even have experience with either place or person..dont listen to everything u hear or read because 80% of the time is prolly not true or slightly off the truth...im sorry for the guys who had problems but really there are always 2 sides of the story and im sure there are things that both parties regret in how things went down each time...
Old 06-06-2009, 03:09 PM
tylerxfire

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this threads far off topic now and a social event
Old 06-06-2009, 03:12 PM
doug

thanks for being a smartass.

I was recalling back how you and chris were very close. I figured that you have his number and you probably still talk.......maybe, you just really want chris to post some more drama so that we all can make more popcorn for the next episode.
you said you read it.. but i don't think you read it.. did you miss where i said Chris is class about it and would never post regardless? did you miss where i said he changes the subject and won't talk about it? yet you're calling me a smartass? we already know Chris won't come in here and post.. stop being sily

I think Coach is right though. once you have a really fast car, street racing loses its fun. all of chris' old videos were from his stock block days.....alot easier to have fun when you are only at the 400whp level. once you get ovwer 500....nearing 600, things happen alot faster and it isn't as much fun.....at least, that was my past experience.
you're speculating and reaching.. alot of us here are over 500whp and love driving our cars.. you can keep making excuses as to why Chris isn't on the forum anymore, but you know what Andrew? Chris stopped posting right after his car was done, so its not even like he had time to get bored with it.. matter of fact Chris stopped posting after his first motor blew.. then he posted again in the story of his second motor.. anyway.. again this is all assumptions.. As much as i'm not going to assume why chris isn't here.. you shouldn't do the same
Old 06-06-2009, 03:13 PM
doug

Originally Posted by tylerxfire
this threads far off topic now and a social event

how is the thread off-topic? the thread title is Jeremy Tibbs.. all recent posts are about Jeremy Tibbs
Old 06-06-2009, 03:13 PM
XKR

alot easier to have fun when you are only at the 400whp level. once you get ovwer 500....nearing 600, things happen alot faster and it isn't as much fun.....at least, that was my past experience.
http://www.woodhousestore.com/servlet/Detail?no=611
Old 06-06-2009, 03:17 PM
coachk
Banned

Originally Posted by r0mey
Coach I respect what you are saying here. But in that years time that your motor has held together how many miles do you have on it. I know people how had their motor for 2 years and have less than 5000 miles on it and they arent even hard miles. So I dont know if time of having the motor is the same as if you beat the **** out of it week in and week out. If that makes sense.
I have 7k miles on it and several trips down the 1/4 mile. I'll be racing it next Saturday night at the strip

Quick Reply: Jeremy Tibbs