Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Help: Best cheap injectors for Precision CEA Turbo?

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2013, 12:24 PM
charlesp2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help: Best cheap injectors for Precision CEA Turbo?

Help: Best cheap injectors for Precision CEA Turbo?

Will RC 440cc injectors do? Or 550cc? Best reputable brand that is not that expensive? Any links will be appreciated, where to buy , etc.

Would these do? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nissan-2003-2010-350z-370z-Set-of-6-direct-fit-440cc-fuel-injectors-/160908353822?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2576e2a11e&vxp=mtr
Thank you!

Last edited by charlesp2; 10-18-2013 at 12:37 PM.
Old 10-18-2013, 01:16 PM
meatbag

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Hands down best injectors made. You can get them for free too!

You just google image search and save the picture 6 times into your build folder.

Last edited by meatbag; 10-18-2013 at 01:17 PM.
Old 10-18-2013, 01:31 PM
charlesp2

Come on guys, no trolling, I need advice here, thanks.

Originally Posted by meatbag
Hands down best injectors made. You can get them for free too!

You just google image search and save the picture 6 times into your build folder.

Old 10-18-2013, 01:40 PM
jerryd87

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

you do realize meatbag has one of the sickest cars on here right? what he is doing is telling you to search, the mods dont really enforce it here because we dont currently have a active mod for the FI section but using the search function is #7 on the TOU and this has been covered a million times.
Old 10-18-2013, 02:00 PM
meatbag

Originally Posted by charlesp2
Come on guys, no trolling, I need advice here, thanks.
Try being more specific then hey I have some turbo and im going to do stuff with it and I need to know specifically what injector to get and where to get it from.

Got to give information to get some.
Old 10-18-2013, 04:04 PM
charlesp2

HEY GUYS GREAT NEWSS!!!

I found one of my old Suberu 440cc injectors, they're six that I have from na old turbo project!!!

Question: Are these drop-in replacements for the 350z?

Old 10-18-2013, 04:54 PM
jerryd87

dude you need to seriously just stop, your trying to save money on injectors one of the most important parts of your build. not only that you havnt told us ANYTHING we dont even know what turbo your going with so you probably dont know either. you need to reevaluate your prioritys because if you are trying to skimp on injectors you dont have enough money to do this project.
Old 10-18-2013, 07:11 PM
charlesp2

Jerry, I do have enough money, I'm the founder & ceo of www.Therendercafe.com, and if you MUST know, I have 90k saved in my bank account. no lie.

I just like to save money like everyone else on this planet, and I was asking a simple question, if Subaru 440cc injectors will work on the Z, can you please answer me yes or no, if not I will buy the Deathswerks or whatever they are called.

Thank you.
Old 10-18-2013, 08:46 PM
jerryd87

no one is going to know because being a cheapskate and skimping on the most important parts of the build like your trying to is frowned upon and frankly just a horrible idea trying to cobble something togeather ESPECIALLY if you have the money to do it correctly.
also you live in el salvador, dont speak very good english and own an american company? unlikely but i could care less how much you have because your still trying to ghetto rig your car by putting unknown injectors on it, and expect us to MAGICALLY know if they will work when we dont even have a clue what your turbo is.
quit trolling if you wanna do that go to the honda forums, because so far thats what your doing

Last edited by jerryd87; 10-18-2013 at 09:11 PM.
Old 10-18-2013, 11:19 PM
charlesp2

Jerry, Go to our website, click on About Us, and you'll see my picture, Charles Perez, sir, at your service 8). I'm not trolling, today I bought the AEM UEGO wideband, the Osiris TUNER, some heat shielding, and other stuff. And yes, you've made me think twice on buying the Deathswerks injectors or whatever they're called. You're right, fuel system is important. I'll just order them.

Oh and I speak PERFECT English, probably better than yours, call me at 619-866-4461 and ask for me, it will be my pleasure to speak to you.

And my turbo will be the Precision CEA T4-68 as suggested over the phone to me by Grant at Precision Turbo, I spoke with him over the phone today and he suggested that's the best turbo the 6266 with that trim A/R etc, for midrange to high end with < 400 whp goal in the 350z.

Now back on topic: WHICH REALLY are the best injectors , 440cc for <400 whp goal to keep internals safe? I do really need to know and will humbly accept your reply, because I know you know the answer to this question. Thank you.

Originally Posted by jerryd87
no one is going to know because being a cheapskate and skimping on the most important parts of the build like your trying to is frowned upon and frankly just a horrible idea trying to cobble something togeather ESPECIALLY if you have the money to do it correctly.
also you live in el salvador, dont speak very good english and own an american company? unlikely but i could care less how much you have because your still trying to ghetto rig your car by putting unknown injectors on it, and expect us to MAGICALLY know if they will work when we dont even have a clue what your turbo is.
quit trolling if you wanna do that go to the honda forums, because so far thats what your doing

Last edited by charlesp2; 10-18-2013 at 11:31 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 07:21 AM
meatbag

Just get a set of ID1000, they are the best for anything less than 875whp and you will have room to make more later on(injector wise).
Old 10-19-2013, 11:08 AM
jerryd87

hmmmm my bad on the english comment i could have swore you apologized for your English not being great...... could just be the cocktail of morphine, oxy, tylenol, and celebrex ive been on past couple days after my surgery i can admit when im wront in terms of that.

6266 is a great turbo, but something small like the 440s will limit you in the future, but then i guess if you really wanted to push the turbo would have to pull the engine anyway to swap them out. so just depends if you wanted to buy the size for future upgrades now or later they arnt any harder to tune till you get to the really big ones like 2000's supposedly i know my 1200's are pretty easy to tune with haltech and the infinity ecu no idea on uprev.
Jerry, Go to our website, click on About Us, and you'll see my picture, Charles Perez, sir, at your service 8). I'm not trolling, today I bought the AEM UEGO wideband, the Osiris TUNER, some heat shielding, and other stuff. And yes, you've made me think twice on buying the Deathswerks injectors or whatever they're called. You're right, fuel system is important. I'll just order them.

Oh and I speak PERFECT English, probably better than yours, call me at 619-866-4461 and ask for me, it will be my pleasure to speak to you.

And my turbo will be the Precision CEA T4-68 as suggested over the phone to me by Grant at Precision Turbo, I spoke with him over the phone today and he suggested that's the best turbo the 6266 with that trim A/R etc, for midrange to high end with < 400 whp goal in the 350z.

Now back on topic: WHICH REALLY are the best injectors , 440cc for <400 whp goal to keep internals safe? I do really need to know and will humbly accept your reply, because I know you know the answer to this question. Thank you.
Old 10-19-2013, 11:09 AM
jerryd87

or this def a reason the ID's are pricey, cant complain about my precisions but ID's are top of the line
Originally Posted by meatbag
Just get a set of ID1000, they are the best for anything less than 875whp and you will have room to make more later on(injector wise).
Old 10-19-2013, 12:06 PM
charlesp2

Thanks for your honest reply Jerry, appreciate it. I'm actually scared to use the UPREV TUNER now, because UpRev does not give FI assistance or help.. Someone told me , some guy named Joe Waldal who works at UpRev.

Please let me know, the Haltech is a standalone ECU? And does it bring base maps for FI? What would you choose for a target of ~400whp (my target), on a stock engine, with 440cc injectors, which tuning solution would you choose that would be easiest and reliable? I imagine I would just have to play with Injector Pulse Width and Ignition Timing retard, starting with a very rich tune and dialing the numbers down?

I'm scared of UpRev now, and I don't know of many other good options for the 350z, if you can please educate me a little on the best piggyback/standalone?

Thanks again. Appreciate your help.

Last edited by charlesp2; 10-19-2013 at 12:09 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:29 PM
meatbag

Thanks for your honest reply Jerry, appreciate it. I'm actually scared to use the UPREV TUNER now, because UpRev does not give FI assistance or help.. Someone told me , some guy named Joe Waldal who works at UpRev.

Please let me know, the Haltech is a standalone ECU? And does it bring base maps for FI? What would you choose for a target of ~400whp (my target), on a stock engine, with 440cc injectors, which tuning solution would you choose that would be easiest and reliable? I imagine I would just have to play with Injector Pulse Width and Ignition Timing retard, starting with a very rich tune and dialing the numbers down?

I'm scared of UpRev now, and I don't know of many other good options for the 350z, if you can please educate me a little on the best piggyback/standalone?

Thanks again. Appreciate your help.
Haltech is the best plug in option at the moment. AEM Infinity is second until more of them get out on the street and we see how they act. I wouldn't use Uprev for a boosted car.
Old 10-19-2013, 01:45 PM
meanz

Received 56 Likes on 43 Posts

Buy my injectors and pump..

https://my350z.com/forum/engine/5854...0-dw-pump.html
Old 10-20-2013, 05:11 PM
charlesp2

UPDATE: Just bought a Haltech Platinum Pro for $895 shipped from a member on here, plus ordered the MAP Sensor plugin from Z1 Motorsports!

Now, if I can only get myself a decent set of 440cc DW Injectors... I already bought a Walbro 255lph pump from another dude and will have it in the mail this week too! Plus will order the Precision 6266 CEA with Wastegate AND the Aem TruBoost for boost control if I ever decide I'd like to have boost spikes with safe AFRs..

Last edited by charlesp2; 10-20-2013 at 05:29 PM.
Old 10-20-2013, 05:24 PM
taywan

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'd suggest the same as said. Purchase some bigger injectors and you can grow w in the future as 400 WILL get boring as crap. You WILL want more. Best of luck w your setup.
Old 10-20-2013, 05:35 PM
jerryd87

dont need the tru boost, the haltech will control the boost for you, one of the advantages of having it. just need one of these and wire it into the haltech. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/av...FRFxQgod50kAnQ

UPDATE: Just bought a Haltech Platinum Pro for $895 shipped from a member on here, plus ordered the MAP Sensor plugin from Z1 Motorsports!

Now, if I can only get myself a decent set of 440cc DW Injectors... I already bought a Walbro 255lph pump from another dude and will have it in the mail this week too! Plus will order the Precision 6266 CEA with Wastegate AND the Aem TruBoost for boost control if I ever decide I'd like to have boost spikes with safe AFRs..
Old 10-22-2013, 02:29 PM
Resmarted

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

*facepalm*
Dude don't buy a used 255. You can get them new for 80$ shipped. They tend to die over time so don't cheap out on a fuel pump.

Next up, don't just buy a turbo. They don't just bolt up to the car. You need a turbo kit. Check out boosted performance's kit. You can get that very 6266 and I guarantee it's the best single setup on the market. It's the only one id consider.

Quick Reply: Help: Best cheap injectors for Precision CEA Turbo?