Notices
G35/G37 General discussion and news for Infiniti's G or for full Forums check out MyG37.com or G35Driver.com

Quick, need opinion of this price for '04 G35...

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 08:29 AM
xXVanquishXx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quick, need opinion of this price for '04 G35...

JBA Infiniti here in Maryland quoted me $34,235 for an '04 G35 Coupe with Premium Pkg, Tire/wheel Pkg, full Aero kit, and mats. Is this a good price? Should I try to squeeze more out of them? Basically, it's $1000 over invoice.

I need to make a decision by tomorrow so please reply with your opinion. Also, has anyone dealt with JBA Infiniti?
Old 09-01-2004, 04:04 PM
G2FAST

If it has a moon roof, it a good deal. I got mine with everything except nav and the spoiler for 34,500. I remember seeing one in the showroom w/out the moonroof for 33k and a fully loaded G for 38,500. Also remember that the G is a popular car and they are moving fast so dealers wont work to much on the price.

PS just get it, you will fall in love with it!!!
Old 09-01-2004, 05:28 PM
xXVanquishXx

Originally posted by X2theZ
If it has a moon roof, it a good deal. I got mine with everything except nav and the spoiler for 34,500. I remember seeing one in the showroom w/out the moonroof for 33k and a fully loaded G for 38,500. Also remember that the G is a popular car and they are moving fast so dealers wont work to much on the price.

PS just get it, you will fall in love with it!!!

Cool man! Thanks! I will be picking it up between tomorrow and Thursday and will have picks uploaded by the weekend. The last thing I have to decide on is whether I want red or silver.

Later.
Old 09-01-2004, 05:29 PM
xXVanquishXx

Originally posted by xXVanquishXx
Cool man! Thanks! I will be picking it up between tomorrow and Thursday and will have picks uploaded by the weekend. The last thing I have to decide on is whether I want red or silver.

Later.

Does the Coupe come with a full-size spare/wheel?
Old 09-01-2004, 05:50 PM
JohnnyG35

no, small donut only. no full size available. if you look in the trunk, and think to yourself, will a full size even fit?
Old 09-02-2004, 04:26 AM
naturally9

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by xXVanquishXx

Later.
I live in MD also..that's a good deal..i had to drive to Adamore PA to purchase mine becasue all the dealers around here wanted full msrp at the time..good luck!!

ps..don't forget to have them throw in wheel locks for you and maybe free oil changes for the next three years..

allen
Old 09-02-2004, 07:05 AM
xXVanquishXx

Originally posted by naturally9
I live in MD also..that's a good deal..i had to drive to Adamore PA to purchase mine becasue all the dealers around here wanted full msrp at the time..good luck!!

ps..don't forget to have them throw in wheel locks for you and maybe free oil changes for the next three years..

allen

You guys have been able to negotiate free oil changes for 3 years? WOW! I can't see a dealer agreeing to something like that especially since this car is a hot seller and a dealer wouldn't need to throw in an incentive like that to sell the car. I am going to get locks, all season floor mats, and chrome license plate frames for free, however.
Old 09-02-2004, 08:29 AM
JohnnyG35

i think basic service is the norm now a days. my sister baught a 03 highlander with oilchanges for 3 years. and we didn't even know it until we got coupons for it.
Old 09-02-2004, 08:54 AM
blackarrow
Banned

what color is the car?
yes that is a good price, that is about what i got too, actually I got like 33 9 sumthin, caz my total with tax and title was $36,200 so you MIGHT be able to squeeze more but its still a great price

Just get a good rate on it now - mine was fully loaded - nav
Old 09-02-2004, 09:49 AM
maxipad96

Originally posted by naturally9

allen
I love your avatar pic its great.
Old 09-02-2004, 08:35 PM
xXVanquishXx

Default Proud owner of an '04 G35 Coupe...

Originally posted by maxipad96
I love your avatar pic its great.

I took delivery of a Diamond Graphite '04 G35 Coupe with Premium, Wheel/tire, 4-pc aero kit, NAV, all season floor mats, trunk mat, and chrome infiniti license plate covers all for $37, 800 (that price included taxes and $15 dollar temp tag fee). Originally I didn't want NAV but my salesman gave it to me for invoice and I didn't feel like waiting 2 weeks for one without NAV to come in off the truck. I have drilled pedal kit and clear corners coming in the mail. I'm probably going to wait a until after my first oil change before I start moding. My first two mods will be exhaust and intake.

What intake/air filter and exhaust combination do you guys recommend?

(I love the current exhaust tips on the stock exhaust and would prefer to go with an exhaust that closely resembles the look of the stock tips.