Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Header Install and where to find Injen SES

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 06:37 PM
PoWeRtRiP

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by steela2110
Thanks for you help buddy but I think that MRC can speak for himself
its k were just backing him up. that dyno is very out of line with all of the other na dynoes we have seen or had on this forum. all of a sudden u expect us to believe that this magical header makes 25whp? its highly skeptical at the least, i did a full set of bolt ons to my car, i/h/e crank pulley, tuning, ground kit, lightweight flywheel, and made just a little more than 25whp over stock.

yet you think hes out of line by assuming that this dyno does not tell the whole story? i feel the exact same as him, but you are free to buy whatever u want.

just dont complain to us if it does not make 25whp once u get it installed.
Old 01-08-2006, 07:00 PM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1
Old 01-10-2006, 10:32 PM
steela2110

I dont know what the hell is wrong with your car but your numbers are pretty ****ty. I am at about 283 RWHP with every bolt on except for cams and headers. I am also running a unichip on my n/a applicatioin. Just because you had bad experiences doesn't mean that you have to cry on the forums. Thanks for backing up MRC and all, I am sure he really appreciates it. If I was you I would tune your car or something because you sure in hell wasted a ton of money!!

Originally Posted by PoWeRtRiP
its k were just backing him up. that dyno is very out of line with all of the other na dynoes we have seen or had on this forum. all of a sudden u expect us to believe that this magical header makes 25whp? its highly skeptical at the least, i did a full set of bolt ons to my car, i/h/e crank pulley, tuning, ground kit, lightweight flywheel, and made just a little more than 25whp over stock.

yet you think hes out of line by assuming that this dyno does not tell the whole story? i feel the exact same as him, but you are free to buy whatever u want.

just dont complain to us if it does not make 25whp once u get it installed.
Old 01-11-2006, 06:04 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am at about 283 RWHP with every bolt on except for cams and headers. I am also running a unichip on my n/a applicatioin.
You basically just proved my point Simply bolting on headers will not yeild 25whp..PERIOD..
Old 01-11-2006, 06:09 AM
PoWeRtRiP

I dont know what the hell is wrong with your car but your numbers are pretty ****ty. I am at about 283 RWHP with every bolt on except for cams and headers. I am also running a unichip on my n/a applicatioin. Just because you had bad experiences doesn't mean that you have to cry on the forums. Thanks for backing up MRC and all, I am sure he really appreciates it. If I was you I would tune your car or something because you sure in hell wasted a ton of money!!
Actually i sold my z in april and got an evo. there was absolutely nothing wrong with it at all. those numbers were dead on with all the other n/a guys, with the exception of you . your 283 w/o cams is fine and all, but what was your baseline? did u even have one?

my z fwiw dynoes 237/239 on a MUSTANG DYNO, wiht all those mods. in case you dont know a mustang reads differently than the highly inflated dynojet numbers almsot everyone relies on.

and it wasnt at all a bad experienc, nor was i crying. my car was also tuned quite well btw...
Old 01-11-2006, 06:13 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by PoWeRtRiP
those numbers were dead on with all the other n/a guys, with the exception of you . your 283 w/o cams is fine and all, but what was your baseline? did u even have one?
+1 My Z tuned with bolt-ons made 23whp over stock.

steela2110-all your dyno numbers dont mean $hit unless you have a baseline like its been stated. Post it if you had one. Any track times on your car? You post like your king $hit of the NA Z's, I have $100 says my measly 262whp is 1/2 sec and 2mph faster than your best if you've even gone to a track:roll: Calm down, and stop telling people they are crying when in reality powertrips experience is right on with EVERY OTHER NA Z.