Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

work done by VRT

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 10:38 AM
G352NV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
Listen, YEAH...I have a VRT motor. YEAH....it works phemonenal for me. Not everyone is going to have a great experience, but at least MrA is working to make it right. I drive my car hard, I put A LOT of time, effort, and energy into LEARNING about my car and the motor. He's just lucky MrA's working to right this and not just walking away from the deal and he loses everything. Just because it works for me, doesn't mean it's gonna work for someone else. Take this as a learning experience...there's no need to bash me because I'm happy with my car and he's not. I've dealt with a few other shops, one in particular, where it took OVER A YEAR AND A HALF to get my money back for "re-stocking" fees and it was MUCH worse than any of you b*tching about this experience with VRT, who's obviously working with him to make it right. Get over it, move on, learn about your car, then come crying about it on the forum.

I do not work for VRT and I think that if someone has a good experience with a shop then he or she needs to stand up and say something when they are getting bashed. Like I have said all along, I think this is something that needs to be dealt with on a business level and not a high school level where people talk and talk about how BAD it is. I dealt with my own issues like I said above, and no I do not think it is ANYONE elses business. We are not the overpriced "police" here....if someone agrees to pay something and then says later that it was not okay, that is ridiculous.....and no dont read too much into that, I am not saying it is okay to overcharge someone. However, if a shop does it and the customer pays and says everything is okay, the transaction is done! But what do you know, you guys all scream and yell and MrA is a good person and he is making the situation right. I think as far as a lot of you are concerened he could give the OP all his money back and you would still B*TCH!

Get over it and if you dont want to go to VRT then dont....I will see you on the track and the road and you can try and keep up!!!!!!
First off, I didnt bash you Im just tired of you spouting off in any thread about VRT.
Second, hes lucky hes not walking away? LOL does he have a choice? Lets see him walk away! Watch what happens to this thread then! My guess is its not in Mr.A's best intrest.
Third, you dont think its anyone else's business?? HAHAHAHA well hell you might as well stop posting on this site. We're all here to lean about product,shops, and out cars. Why should one person have to learn when we all can.
Forth, I know you dont work for the shop. But I do know VRT has helped you get your car in a mag. I wont get into if it should have been or not. But I think your relationship with the shop, "scratch my back Ill scratch yours
' voids your your opinion in threads like these.

Last edited by G352NV; 04-07-2007 at 10:41 AM.
Old 04-07-2007, 10:39 AM
cubu

You know everything aside....I dont care who you are or who you think you know....you have NO right to talk about ANYONE this way. I am glad to know that you are this type of person, because I for one would never want to spend ANY amount of time with you or anyone who shares this opinion!!! I cant believe you would take this thread about a business deal, that MrA is working out to this level. There is no excuse and you should be BANNED for saying these types of things!
i wouldn't speak about most people in such a way, but mr.a had NO right to treat Skyler like he did, and please be my booty buddy

btw, you keep saying that this is no one's business and we don't have a place to say anything, why don't you practice what you preach and get the **** out of this thread
Old 04-07-2007, 10:49 AM
cubu

btw, its almost Easter, may God bless you all. I'll be praying for you all, especially mr.a
Old 04-07-2007, 10:57 AM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by cubu
damn right i would still b!tch, i understand that you have good experiences with VRT but it doesn't make what he did ok, can you explain and justify why every thing happened the way it did?

you saying that all the forum members that got ever ripped should just live with it cause they payed the money? some mentality you got there

and resolving it on a business level? this business deal was done on a crackhead hooker and pimp level

i sincerely don't mean to be rude, but i hope mr.a hooks you up fat one of these days and we'll see how much you like his **** on your nose then

WOW!!! You really are a childish person....I am not saying that people that got ripped off should live with it, what I am saying it is their responsibility to deal with it without other people getting involved.

As for crackhead hooker pimp level....you just made my point about who you are and where you belong...come back down to earth....what part about they are working it out doesnt make sense to you?!?!?!

Believe me, I am not kssing any A** here. I have had to deal with MrA and I have had my issues as anyone will have with any company they do business with for a long time. We work it out and everyone is happy. MrA is a good guy and he tries to make everyone happy but like they say, you cant make everyone happy all of the time.
Old 04-07-2007, 11:07 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is an interesting thread to say the least........ empathize with the OP..

Last edited by Jay'Z; 04-07-2007 at 11:44 AM.
Old 04-07-2007, 11:08 AM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by G352NV
First off, I didnt bash you Im just tired of you spouting off in any thread about VRT.
Second, hes lucky hes not walking away? LOL does he have a choice? Lets see him walk away! Watch what happens to this thread then! My guess is its not in Mr.A's best intrest.
Third, you dont think its anyone else's business?? HAHAHAHA well hell you might as well stop posting on this site. We're all here to lean about product,shops, and out cars. Why should one person have to learn when we all can.
Forth, I know you dont work for the shop. But I do know VRT has helped you get your car in a mag. I wont get into if it should have been or not. But I think your relationship with the shop, "scratch my back Ill scratch yours
' voids your your opinion in threads like these.
First off, I am tired of all of you spouting off in any thread about VRT....we are even there.
Second, personally if I were him, at this point I would not care what any of you thought, he builds great cars, they are at the track all the time and this forum is not the only place where Z enthusiasts are.
Third, I agree we are all here to learn about shops, cars, mods all of that....but so many people here have NO experience with him which unless you have dealt with him, you or anyone else should not post here. Too much of this comes from heresay.
Fourth, my car was in a magazine and if it should not have been there then it wouldnt have. There is no scratch my back Ill scratch yours here. MrA helped me get my car in a magazine for HIS company not for me.

You know for all this talk about this company and what they do, I have seen more of their cars at the track than anyone elses. You guys think they are such a bad company and question the product they put out, then come to the track and we will see whose car lasts and is the fastest...but my money is on mine or any other VRT car from any of yours!
Old 04-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Navygolf13

i wouldn't speak about most people in such a way, but mr.a had NO right to treat Skyler like he did, and please be my booty buddy

btw, you keep saying that this is no one's business and we don't have a place to say anything, why don't you practice what you preach and get the **** out of this thread
Just so I get you right, you want me to leave the thread so you can keep b*tching back and forth without anyone sticking up for VRT.....okay sure....
Old 04-07-2007, 11:35 AM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Navy,

The issue is not what may or may not happen from here.

The issue is what already happened. (Assuming what has been posted is true, the OP was lied to, ripped off and defrauded.)

The OP could end up with all new parts, a full refund and an extra 10K for all his trouble... but that still doesn't change what already happened.

What happened was entirely wrong, unethical and possibly illegal.

No amount of "working it out" can change what already happened. This is the point of contention. And this is what others need to be aware of.

You can't "un-ring" the bell.

I didn't want to post in this thread, but this kind of thing happens to everyone in all aspects of life and its wrong. I see it and I hate it. Nobody should be subjugated to this type of behaviour. Ripoffs, scammers, liars and frauds.

Not here, not in this industry, not anywhere.

Last edited by Hydrazine; 04-07-2007 at 11:38 AM.
Old 04-07-2007, 11:48 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hydrazine
Navy,

The issue is what already happened. (Assuming what has been posted is true, the OP was lied to, ripped off and defrauded.)

The OP could end up with all new parts, a full refund and an extra 10K for all his trouble... but that still doesn't change what already happened.

No amount of "working it out" can change what already happened. This is the point of contention. And this is what others need to be aware of.

I didn't want to post in this thread, but this kind of thing happens to everyone in all aspects of life and its wrong. I see it and I hate it. Nobody should be subjugated to this type of behaviour. Ripoffs, scammers, liars and frauds.

Wow, no one could have said it better!!! Hydrazine FTW!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2007, 12:14 PM
Mid117

well from the looks of it Mr.A is still trying to dick Skyler, 1000$ is 500 short of the BS restocking fee, the new exhaust is fair, no new intake or coilovers? Skyler is too nice of a guy... I'd go ape **** on B1tch *** A, he'd find the POS VRT exhaust flying through his window and a coilover up his vagina....

I"ll be sure to steer clear of vrt
Old 04-07-2007, 12:16 PM
G352NV

First off, I am tired of all of you spouting off in any thread about VRT....we are even there.
Second, personally if I were him, at this point I would not care what any of you thought, he builds great cars, they are at the track all the time and this forum is not the only place where Z enthusiasts are.
Third, I agree we are all here to learn about shops, cars, mods all of that....but so many people here have NO experience with him which unless you have dealt with him, you or anyone else should not post here. Too much of this comes from heresay.
Fourth, my car was in a magazine and if it should not have been there then it wouldnt have. There is no scratch my back Ill scratch yours here. MrA helped me get my car in a magazine for HIS company not for me.

You know for all this talk about this company and what they do, I have seen more of their cars at the track than anyone elses. You guys think they are such a bad company and question the product they put out, then come to the track and we will see whose car lasts and is the fastest...but my money is on mine or any other VRT car from any of yours!
For some reason you keep bringing up the track and what kind of cars VRT builds. Is anyone in this thread talking about those facts but you? If your going to post in this thread at least stick to whats going on in this thread. But thanks for making my point. You like to post in ANY VRT thread. Even if it means going off topic.
Just a refresher, were talking about the OP getting ripped off. Not about building a track car or his track time.
Im out of this thread, I think everyones seen enough of my opinion to make judgment. As for you keep diggin your hole, Im sure you will,lol. I wont go into your replies to my post. For fear of going more off topic.
Good luck in the future everyone. Have a great day guys!
Old 04-07-2007, 12:50 PM
MastaMind

Navy,

Very well stated. That is the attitude that should exude from a good businessman.

It's also ridiculous to think that the OP should deal with this all on his own. Obviously, he does not posses the knowledge or experience to do so. If he did, then this wouldn’t have occurred in the first place. There is strength in numbers…..
Old 04-07-2007, 12:59 PM
Nismo350ZRT

Navy,

+1. That perfectly sums up the situation here. Makes you wonder how many other novice car enthusiasts got ripped of by VRT.
Old 04-07-2007, 01:13 PM
Nismo350ZRT

Just so I get you right, you want me to leave the thread so you can keep b*tching back and forth without anyone sticking up for VRT.....okay sure....
Your "sticking up" for VRT has amounted to nothing but fanboy praise. You haven't offered a single fact to justify the price the OP paid. You haven't even acknowledged that the OP was ripped off! That's pathetic.
Old 04-07-2007, 01:47 PM
Navygolf13

Navy,

I think the issue is what happens from here, and the reason is because the OP changed his story a few times through this thread. As for what happened none of us will really know. I think that whathappened between MrA and the OP will never ben known for sure. There are always two sides to a story, obviously the OP feels like he got ripped off and that is too bad. MrA is doing the best he can at this point. I do not know what made it get here, but I believe MrA said they guy was happy with the exhaust and liked it....okay it is not what he wanted originally(from what he says here) but he liked it when he picked it up, now from what I can tell he changed his mind. So, if you buy something use it for a little while you can change your mind about whether you want it or not? If you buy something, whether you get what you originally wanted or not....if you are happy when you pick it up, you cant come back later and say I want this changed. Not saying anything about whether the exhaust put on was sh*tty or not, but he liked it when he icked it up and then changed his mind.

It is unfortunate that you think once someone makes a mistake that they cannot make up for it. I think that is so much more imprtant than making the mistake in the first place. Everyone **** up, give a guy a chance to make it right and if he does, then great if not oh well.
Old 04-07-2007, 01:55 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

First off, I never changed my story. I never went back on something I said, I posted all the facts and I added facts after I spoke with MrA. But I never changed my story and never deliberately left out any info relevant to what happened. So don't try to make this sound like I was out to destroy VRT by misconstruing the facts. I have posted several times that I have no hard feelings against Mike, and he IS working with me to resolve this. I have never said one unkind work against MrA or VRT. So don't try to turn this around and make this thread look like I am just out to destroy Mike and his business, because that is not and never has been my intention.

Get your facts straight before you post.
Old 04-07-2007, 02:02 PM
350Zenophile

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

It is unfortunate that you think once someone makes a mistake that they cannot make up for it. I think that is so much more imprtant than making the mistake in the first place. Everyone **** up, give a guy a chance to make it right and if he does, then great if not oh well.
A mistake is defined by intention.

Mistake: An unintentional error or misunderstanding.

It certainly appears that VRT had every intention of taking advantage of fallenromeo's ignorance just based off what he paid and what was delivered.
Old 04-07-2007, 02:07 PM
dozzer1b

Originally Posted by 350Zenophile
A mistake is defined by intention.

Mistake: An unintentional error or misunderstanding.

It certainly appears that VRT had every intention of taking advantage of fallenromeo's ignorance just based off what he paid and what was delivered.

VRT is a business, if they offer a price for services, and the OP agreed to it, then thats it, the deal is done, even if he thinks VRT "ripped him off", he was only under that state of mind because he did his homework after the fact, if you are going to go out and spend 6K+, maybe he should of done his homework 1st, and made the decision that best suited his needs......not B**** afterwards
Old 04-07-2007, 02:07 PM
cubu

exactly what i was saying, put in a civil manner, i don't know why this is so hard understand

and yes, perhaps i am vulgar and a little over the top, but at least i can admit it and man up to what i say and do. i stand firm about everything i have said and in what i believe in, i am sure others share the same feelings in one way or another. if i had said anything that is incorrect or unjustified then point it out to me and i will edit my posts if needed
Old 04-07-2007, 02:15 PM
Kevins350z

whats a desent price for a used greddy turbo kit? OP paid $5000 for a used one, which seems a bit high to me..

Quick Reply: work done by VRT