Notices
Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

DAMN YOU CHRISTMAS THIEVES!!! How do you replace glass?

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 11:18 AM
campbmic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There was the maximum tint you can have on all the windows (not the windshield). I really appreciate those of you who offered advice/condolences.

Like I said before, I don't really have a family. I'm 24 years old completely on my own, and have been busting my *** to make my way through school on my own.

I graduated a year ago without any debt and a little money saved up. For the past year I've been applying to medical schools and about 6 months ago I found this car for a pretty good price. The equipment was already installed and while the sub box did kind of suck, the double din kicked waaayy tooo much ***. There are also focal access speaker/amps that upgraded the original door speakers that are suppose to be pretty good.

Anyways, I figured hey... I've always wanted one of these and its a great deal. I'll buy it... I deserve something after busting my ***... and its an investment... I'll sell it before I go into medical school and actually make a little money.

What pisses me off more than the these thieves that broke into my car on Christmas day.... is the fact that I posted this thread asking for advice and I had more people flaming me/the equipment then people who offered advice.

bmccann101- You fit my exact definition of a douche. Literally... word for word