Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Photoshoot with my M3's replacement...2006 Impulse Blue GTO

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 10:22 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
if you took your head out your as$ and read people's post you would have realized that ages ago.. I am the Head Admin of Maxima.org .. i owned 2 maxima's one of which had Forced Induction.. please don't insult my intelligence when it comes to maxima's.. i know more about maxima's than i do Z's.. and thats saying a hell of alot

..pffff..you know shlt about Zs anyways
Old 12-04-2007, 10:51 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if you took your head out your as$ and read people's post you would have realized that ages ago.. I am the Head Admin of Maxima.org .. i owned 2 maxima's one of which had Forced Induction.. please don't insult my intelligence when it comes to maxima's.. i know more about maxima's than i do Z's.. and thats saying a hell of alot
You said Stillen made the Supercharger for the Maxima which is not true. VORTECH Makes the SC which is used in the Maxima. Stillen made the KIT itself.

Maybe you ought to be more CLEAR on what you try to say.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:58 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by SOLO-350Z
You said Stillen made the Supercharger for the Maxima which is not true. VORTECH Makes the SC which is used in the Maxima. Stillen made the KIT itself.

Maybe you ought to be more CLEAR on what you try to say.
I am going to quote myself and highlight the big words hoping you can read what i typed..

Stillen makes the SuperCharger Kit for the maxima regardless what blower .. its a stillen kit. so if the motor is blown.. which maxima motors never blow off stillen kits.. hardly if any.. it would have been stillen's fault since the manufactured the kit.
now where did i say Stillen made the Supercharger?
Old 12-04-2007, 11:02 AM
IIQuickSilverII

my eyes man...i take it you couldnt make letters any bigger
Old 12-04-2007, 11:33 AM
realdealg35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vq joe
i test drove a GTO b4 i bought my Z. everything about the goat felt distant. i mean the

1 steering was horrible(in the fact that it had very little communication to the driver)

2 handling was beyond bad for a sportscar, my mustangs was better

3 i couldnt feel the speed if you know what i mean

4 leather seats were a little unconfortable
WTF? Every negative you stated is a universally praised strength of the GTO... confused.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:51 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Obviously your making a big deal out of the "kit" when I said Vortech made the kit when in fact they made the SC not the full kit. Quit your crying. It's obvious your nit picking to start a fight.

I am going to quote myself and highlight the big words hoping you can read what i typed..

now where did i say Stillen made the Supercharger?
Old 12-04-2007, 11:58 AM
teh_ginger

Obviously your making a big deal out of the "kit" when I said Vortech made the kit when in fact they made the SC not the full kit. Quit your crying. It's obvious your nit picking to start a fight.
The fight's been over for while now....your *** got owned by multiple people.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:05 PM
doug

Originally Posted by porschefan1013
it continues in the F/I forum with the Disneyland thread.. he is getting owned thread after thread today
Old 12-04-2007, 12:07 PM
doug

its pretty obvoius you can't read.. again.. please show me where i said Stillen made the SC.. you never answer questions i ask you.. you pass them off with more BS..

you remind me of a drunk guy who starts a fight in a bar.. gets his as$ kicked by the bouncers... then the cops come and starts a fight with the cops and gets his as$ kicked by the cops... then goes to jail and starts a fight with the other inmates and gets his as$ kicked again..

sometimes you have to learn to stay down.. STAY DOWN
Old 12-04-2007, 12:09 PM
doug

thread #3 of ownage for today: https://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/309503-vortech-problems-3.html

and i am not even owning you in that that thread.. Chris is..
Old 12-04-2007, 12:18 PM
teh_ginger

And sorry this got off topic...not that I really care, as long as everyone's having fun.

But thanks to the guys like Phil, Doug, SuperBlack, and anybody else who was a little openminded. I know the GTO isn't perfect, and I know that not everyone is going to like everything about it...but I didn't come here to get my ego stroked. I just wanted to give you guys something to look at while you were bored at work or home, and of course, something to discuss as well...all opinions were welcome, as I like to discuss anything about cars, including their downfalls, even if it's my own car.

And just to set the record straight, the only reason SOLO and a couple other fanbois have anything bad to say about me has to do with comments I made in regards to the new GT-R. You can find MANY MANY posts where I bend over backwards to praise the car, but they like to hang onto the few negative things I've said...which basically amounts to nothing more than a little bit of skepticism in regards to the car's projected performance figures. That's it.

I don't recall ever once bad-mouthing 350z's. I may have pointed out some flaws or criticized people's mod decisions, but I typically have nothing but good things to say about them. So I don't really know where that BS came from...I guess it fell out of SOLO's *** along with most of the other things he says.

Originally Posted by vq joe
wow, i read a lot of useless junk to get here. any way i test drove a GTO b4 i bought my Z. everything about the goat felt distant. i mean the steering was horrible(in the fact that it had very little communication to the driver) the handling was beyond bad for a sportscar, my mustangs was better, and yeah when you punched it, it went, went really fast, but i couldnt feel the speed if you know what i mean. i did like they way the interior looked, but the leather seats were a little unconfortable. it wasnt bad, just not great.
Yeah, sorry about that. Fair enough. But you have to remember, it's a sport GT...a high performance coupe...but it's not a sports car. I suppose you can call it that, but I don't consider anything with a backseat a true sports car.

And no offense, but you can hardly get a feel for a car on most test drives. I personally feel that you go into a test drive with a predisposed notion of it...you either initially like it or you don't...or perhaps you're only luke warm about it. And unless you're positive about it, it takes a seriously exciting car to change those opinions.

The car is so much fun on back roads, and this is coming from an E36 M3 owner. It just feels different. Yes, the car is a little loafy and lazy, but that's part of its nature...it's what makes it so relaxing and comfortable that other 95% of the time when you're driving it normally. And I don't think the car's speed can be questioned. Due to the single cam in block coupled with loads of torque, no, you're right, you aren't going to get any illusions of speed with the motor screaming out of control and the revs frantically clawing for redline...but make no mistake about it...you're going very very fast. It only takes a glance at the speedo to confirm it. And the seats are some of the most comfortable I've ever been in...400 mile trips across state are a breeze. So perhaps your dimensions are just a bit off.

Last edited by teh_ginger; 12-04-2007 at 12:20 PM.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:19 PM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Not as much as yours has. lol.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:21 PM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Wow Doug, you can't read obviously. Read again what I posted last. Oh wait, I guess I should waste more time and try to tell you again:

YOU SAID STILLEN MADE THE SC KIT. I said Vortech made the SC kit (BECAUSE it came with a Vortech not a Stillen Blower). Stillen puts together the KIT, but it is not a Stillen SC.

its pretty obvoius you can't read.. again.. please show me where i said Stillen made the SC.. you never answer questions i ask you.. you pass them off with more BS..

you remind me of a drunk guy who starts a fight in a bar.. gets his as$ kicked by the bouncers... then the cops come and starts a fight with the cops and gets his as$ kicked by the cops... then goes to jail and starts a fight with the other inmates and gets his as$ kicked again..

sometimes you have to learn to stay down.. STAY DOWN
Old 12-04-2007, 12:22 PM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

thread #3 of ownage for today: https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=309503&page=3

Prove me wrong! I don't see anyone getting owned except yourself and the other guy posting wrong info! Why would VORTECH say it's bad bearings then if I am wrong? I said it's bad bearings, and then the shaft has PLAY. When bearings go bad, the shaft will hit the sides of the housing. Wow your IQ must be 0.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:23 PM
teh_ginger

thread #3 of ownage for today: https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=309503&page=3

Beautiful. So is SOLO like the village idiot around here? Why does he have so much to say about FI? Has he ever even owned a super/turbocharged Z?
Old 12-04-2007, 12:24 PM
teh_ginger

Not as much as yours has. lol.
Really? I'm pretty sure no one has made me look like an idiot the way you've been. Because I actually know how to argue. I don't repeat repeat repeat the same old **** over and over and "LOL" at every little thing. Your tactics are nothing short of evasive and weak. Grow a pair you little puss.

Last edited by teh_ginger; 12-04-2007 at 12:27 PM.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:25 PM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

I have a reason to be here Porsche. You do not.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:26 PM
IIQuickSilverII

I have a reason to be here Porsche. You do not.

right cause he is only the OP of the thread
Old 12-04-2007, 12:28 PM
teh_ginger

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII

right cause he is only the OP of the thread
Thank you. I'm glad I don't have to explain everything.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:28 PM
doug

So is SOLO like the village idiot around here?
I just laughed out loud for real at my desk

Quick Reply: Photoshoot with my M3's replacement...2006 Impulse Blue GTO