Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Photoshoot with my M3's replacement...2006 Impulse Blue GTO

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 05:07 AM
djnc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by porschefan1013
I'm a car enthusiast, and Z's are one of the cars I like, so I like to look at them and learn about them. I almost purchased a NISMO 350z...it came in this month. I opted for the GTO instead. I joined with the intention of getting one a while back, and I never did.
ok finally it comes out...thats all i wanted to know...thats a valid reason
Old 12-04-2007, 05:07 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Yeah, nothing but two years and 400 something posts of Z/GT-R hating and Mustang/Vette loving...gimme a fuking break. You hate anyone who has even the slightest difference of opinion from yours. You're the most narrow-minded ***** on this site.
holy **** you are right on point.. he had an argument with me one day about the Stillen SC.. i asked him to prove something and up to this day he hasn't come back to the thread

if you are every bored and have 20 mins would like read hours of ownage

https://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/285990-stillen-giving-away-disneyland-vacations-with-supercharger-purchase.html
Old 12-04-2007, 05:08 AM
SuperBlack350z

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

this site is going towards "clubrsx" directions. Let's just all get along.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:11 AM
djnc

this forum has always been full of people talking **** to each other...EVERY forum is like this lol
Old 12-04-2007, 05:13 AM
teh_ginger

Originally Posted by doug
and your car is slow and the rear looks like it was backed up into a pole.. whats your point?
Thanks Doug.

btw HOMO-350Z, I have a Canon 20D...you can look up the pictures of my M3 if you want to see some higher quality photos. Where are the nicer pictures of your car that you said you'd post?

Apparently this is your idea of "high quality" and I'm not the only one that has a "cheapo camera" in addition to a nicer one. Difference is, I've actually used my nicer camera.

https://my350z.com/forum/nismo-350z/287767-nismo-z-44-pictures-silver-alloy.html
Old 12-04-2007, 05:15 AM
teh_ginger

holy **** you are right on point.. he had an argument with me one day about the Stillen SC.. i asked him to prove something and up to this day he hasn't come back to the thread

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285990
Well as a matter of fact, I do. 3 hours until I have to go take an exam. This should be good.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:20 AM
SuperBlack350z

wow, there was pure ownage. can't believe i just read all that.

btw, what's up with zprincess. She seems like a ricer with big dreams on the stillen supercharger. Tuarran put her in her place in another thread she made. quite funny.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:25 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ahhh but all the Vortechs are breaking. And you never hear hardly at all any of the Stillens. You still wish to believe Vortech is more reliable? lol.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:26 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Thanks Doug.

btw HOMO-350Z, I have a Canon 20D...you can look up the pictures of my M3 if you want to see some higher quality photos. Where are the nicer pictures of your car that you said you'd post?

Apparently this is your idea of "high quality" and I'm not the only one that has a "cheapo camera" in addition to a nicer one. Difference is, I've actually used my nicer camera.

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=287767
If you actually read the thread, you will see I posted pictures later in the thread taken with my 30D. Your pictures that you showed us were poor quality. If you had a nice camera, at least use it.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:26 AM
SuperBlack350z

Originally Posted by SOLO-350Z
Ahhh but all the Vortechs are breaking. And you never hear hardly at all any of the Stillens. You still wish to believe Vortech is more reliable? lol.
No problem with you but i think doug was talking about blown engines and not vortech messing up themselves. And the vortech breaking lately is from a bad batch they are fixing right now.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:28 AM
doug

huh? are you on a crack pipe?

you claimed Vortech's are blowing motors.. you said 20 motors Vortech's blow to every 1 motor stillen..

i show you 2 blown stillen's .. you show me NO Vortech's..

we were talking about blown motors genius

is this another one of your unfounded claims that you are going to be garrulous about again?
Old 12-04-2007, 05:31 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

I have seen more than a few share of Vortechs on this forum blow up. I just don't feel like searching to prove a ethug like yourself.

Back in 2004, Stillen's was considered the more reliable of all SC's. And it was, you never heard of them having problems. I saw several Vortech owners blowing their engines. But a lot of this has to do with tuning.

Even ATI Pro Chargers had major issues as well.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:31 AM
doug

If you actually read the thread, you will see I posted pictures later in the thread taken with my 30D. Your pictures that you showed us were poor quality. If you had a nice camera, at least use it.
you remind me of my buddy.. you buy everything better than everything else so you can tell people how great your things are..

who cares if you have a 30D i bet my dad can take better pictures with his 1D
Old 12-04-2007, 05:34 AM
doug

I have seen more than a few share of Vortechs on this forum blow up.
PROVE IT

I just don't feel like searching to prove a ethug like yourself.
no you can't find it because its not there.. and all of a sudden i am an ethug because you can't prove your point

Back in 2004, Stillen's was considered the more reliable of all SC's. And it was, you never heard of them having problems.
considered by who? i gave you two cases of problems and Keith posted he knew of 10 other blown motors he was ready to prove..

I saw several Vortech owners blowing their engines. But a lot of this has to do with tuning.
This one time.. at band camp

Even ATI Pro Chargers had major issues as well.
I believe we were talking about Vortech's VS Stillen.. thats what the thread was about.. go back and read it
Old 12-04-2007, 05:34 AM
whitebwoy

Why is this thread here? Isn't there a place for miscellaneous crap like this?
Old 12-04-2007, 05:35 AM
doug

Originally Posted by whitebwoy
Why is this thread here? Isn't there a place for miscellaneous crap?
my yute.. dat deh argument dun chat bout already..
Old 12-04-2007, 05:35 AM
teh_ginger

All I see are some boring pics in a Burlington Coat Factory parking lot and a couple auto-x action shots from far far away...wow! So what's better...high quality images with absolutely no substance, or some decent photographs that actually look like photographs, and not pictures for your Autotrader ad.

I was at a friend's house washing the car, and I don't think it's a good idea to cart a $500 camera around with me...the Cybershot did just fine. Here's your beauty shot Mr. DeVille...taken with a Canon 20D.

Last edited by teh_ginger; 12-04-2007 at 05:39 AM.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:38 AM
teh_ginger

Doug...the Stillen thread was a classic...and the ownage continues.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:40 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Ahhh big man Doug... I have no reason to prove crap to you when others on here even know that the Stillen one is the more reliable setup over the Vortech or ATI. It has been talked about in the past, many years ago for that matter.

Vortech has always had issues with their blowers, on the Mustangs, GM products, Maximas for that matter, and so on. I have yet to hear of any issues with the Stillen ones.

Anyways, we should stay on topic Doug, since you always have a problem with getting topics off topic and start flame wars.....

PROVE IT

no you can't find it because its not there.. and all of a sudden i am an ethug because you can't prove your point

considered by who? i gave you two cases of problems and Keith posted he knew of 10 other blown motors he was ready to prove..

This one time.. at band camp

I believe we were talking about Vortech's VS Stillen.. thats what the thread was about.. go back and read it
Old 12-04-2007, 05:43 AM
teh_ginger

Ahhh big man Doug... I have no reason to prove crap to you when others on here even know that the Stillen one is the more reliable setup over the Vortech or ATI. It has been talked about in the past, many years ago for that matter.

Vortech has always had issues with their blowers, on the Mustangs, GM products, Maximas for that matter, and so on. I have yet to hear of any issues with the Stillen ones.

Anyways, we should stay on topic Doug, since you always have a problem with getting topics off topic and start flame wars.....
I'm pretty sure it was you who said...

X2... He has no life, cheapo camera, and a overweight car.
....and got the ball rolling. But now that the fire has started burning in your direction, you want to get "back on topic", which I presume is more bashing of me and my car. Like I said...you're a pretty pathetic, bullsh1t talking, low-life individual who can't win an argument to save his life.

Quick Reply: Photoshoot with my M3's replacement...2006 Impulse Blue GTO