Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Photoshoot with my M3's replacement...2006 Impulse Blue GTO

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 12:29 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by SOLO-350Z
Wow Doug, you can't read obviously. Read again what I posted last. Oh wait, I guess I should waste more time and try to tell you again:

YOU SAID STILLEN MADE THE SC KIT. I said Vortech made the SC kit (BECAUSE it came with a Vortech not a Stillen Blower). Stillen puts together the KIT, but it is not a Stillen SC.
wow.. you just owned yourself in your own sentence.. are you a true moron or what?
Old 12-04-2007, 12:30 PM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I SAID THAT MANY MANY POSTS AGO. I even said you are making a big deal about the word "KIT" when I should have said the SC. Get a life idiot.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:38 PM
teh_ginger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I SAID THAT MANY MANY POSTS AGO. I even said you are making a big deal about the word "KIT" when I should have said the SC. Get a life idiot.
It's a pretty critical element to the argument. So now he needs to get a life because he pretty much b1tch-slapped you back in line? Wow, do you cry when the bullies at school take your lunch money too?
Old 12-04-2007, 12:40 PM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

No, he should have said instead of saying Stillen MAde the kit, whatever for $20 bucks I bet you. This:

Yes Vortech makes the SC but not the Kit itself, Stillen does. Instead, he acted like a retard and couldn't have an intelligent coversation. He rather like the rest of his topics cause it to go like this.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:41 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 979 Likes on 742 Posts

so when someone says that a shaft has play or is loose........what do you take that as? translational movement along the shafts length?
Old 12-04-2007, 12:42 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 979 Likes on 742 Posts

Instead, he acted like a retard and couldn't have an intelligent coversation. He rather like the rest of his topics cause it to go like this.

do you talk in 3rd person all the time?
Old 12-04-2007, 12:42 PM
doug

are you that much of an idiot that i have to break everything down to you?

Wow Doug, you can't read obviously. Read again what I posted last. Oh wait, I guess I should waste more time and try to tell you again:

1)YOU SAID STILLEN MADE THE SC KIT. 2) I said Vortech made the SC kit (BECAUSE it came with a Vortech not a Stillen Blower). 3) Stillen puts together the KIT, but it is not a Stillen SC.
1) Red is what i said..
2) Blue is what you said..
3) Red is what is right

YOU said i said Stillen Makes the Kit
YOU said you said Vortech makes the Kit
YOU said that Stillen put together the kit

so all in 1 post you said.. i was right and you were wrong..

can you not comprehend that? are you bipolar or something?
Old 12-04-2007, 12:46 PM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

I am done with you Doug. Obviously you can't have a calm or intelligent conversation without it going to personal attacks. I see other posts of yours on this forum doing the same crap.

BTW, go enjoy your money after you sold maxima.org. Sad.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:47 PM
doug

No, he should have said instead of saying Stillen MAde the kit, whatever for $20 bucks I bet you. This:

Yes Vortech makes the SC but not the Kit itself, Stillen does. Instead, he acted like a retard and couldn't have an intelligent coversation. He rather like the rest of his topics cause it to go like this.
i have been saying stillen made the kit from the beginning.. did you not pick that up? or was it when i started putting it in colors and big font you realize that?

here you go again...

Originally Posted by doug
Stillen makes the SuperCharger Kit for the maxima regardless what blower .. its a stillen kit. so if the motor is blown.. which maxima motors never blow off stillen kits.. hardly if any.. it would have been stillen's fault since the manufactured the kit.
and

find me a "Vortech SC" Kit for a Nissan Maxima.. i will paypal you $20
and

You said Stillen made the Supercharger for the Maxima which is not true. VORTECH Makes the SC which is used in the Maxima. Stillen made the KIT itself.

Maybe you ought to be more CLEAR on what you try to say.
I am going to quote myself and highlight the big words hoping you can read what i typed..

Stillen makes the SuperCharger Kit for the maxima regardless what blower .. its a stillen kit. so if the motor is blown.. which maxima motors never blow off stillen kits.. hardly if any.. it would have been stillen's fault since the manufactured the kit.
now where did i say Stillen made the Supercharger?
and

its pretty obvoius you can't read.. again.. please show me where i said Stillen made the SC.. you never answer questions i ask you.. you pass them off with more BS..

you remind me of a drunk guy who starts a fight in a bar.. gets his as$ kicked by the bouncers... then the cops come and starts a fight with the cops and gets his as$ kicked by the cops... then goes to jail and starts a fight with the other inmates and gets his as$ kicked again..

sometimes you have to learn to stay down.. STAY DOWN

and

YOU SAID STILLEN MADE THE SC KIT. I said Vortech made the SC kit (BECAUSE it came with a Vortech not a Stillen Blower). Stillen puts together the KIT, but it is not a Stillen SC.
wow.. you just owned yourself in your own sentence.. are you a true moron or what?
and

are you that much of an idiot that i have to break everything down to you?

1)YOU SAID STILLEN MADE THE SC KIT. 2) I said Vortech made the SC kit (BECAUSE it came with a Vortech not a Stillen Blower). 3) Stillen puts together the KIT, but it is not a Stillen SC.
1) Red is what i said..
2) Blue is what you said..
3) Red is what is right

YOU said i said Stillen Makes the Kit
YOU said you said Vortech makes the Kit
YOU said that Stillen put together the kit

so all in 1 post you said.. i was right and you were wrong..

can you not comprehend that? are you bipolar or something?
how much more pound of ownage do you want?
Old 12-04-2007, 12:48 PM
doug

I am done with you Doug. Obviously you can't have a calm or intelligent conversation without it going to personal attacks. I see other posts of yours on this forum doing the same crap.
the amount of names you called me? and i am personally attacking you?

thanks.. i'm enjoying ever penny of it.. like i am enjoy every min of owning you
Old 12-04-2007, 12:52 PM
teh_ginger

This thread has made my day...my least favorite person on the forum came in here polluting my thread, and got it all turned right back around on him.

Do you even read what you write SOLO? I'm pretty sure you called Doug an idiot no more than 5 posts prior.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:52 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

this thread is redic ive been following it for awhile since it was reported fight somewhere else instead of ruining a thread

/closed