Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Photoshoot with my M3's replacement...2006 Impulse Blue GTO

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 03:48 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by porschefan1013
Given that I typically have no problem tossing my opinion out there, I seldom have a problem with other peoples' opinions, be them negative or positive. You can call the car ugly or plain...that doesn't bother me...but to say that it resembles a Sunfire...it's so pathetically cliche, unoriginal, and just totally stupid.

A GTO looks like a Sunfire in the way that Beyonce looks like Mo'Nique...they're both black, they both have a pair of *******, they have eyes and a mouth, 2 arms and 2 legs, etc...etc...from a LOOOOOOOOOOONG way away, you MIGHT...might mistake the two. But in reality, Beyonce looks nothing like Mo'Nique's fatass and a GTO looks nothing like a fugly little turd Sunfire, and if you think they do, you're either blind or total idiot, I don't know if there's a nicer way to put it.
Monique got money.. i would fck that ***** for a mil.. hell even half a mil
Old 12-03-2007, 07:11 PM
realdealg35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice GTO!

LOL at the haters who have never driven a GTO. EVERYBODY (myself included) hates them until they break down and drive one. It's an American big cube V8 powered Australian import club race car. ADDICTIVE for driving enthusiasts.

My '05:
N/A stock down to paper air filter: 361 rwhp / 365 ft-lbs
150-shot wet - stock otherwise: 515 rwhp / 620 ft-lbs

This is why you simply can't go faster for less than an LSx: they LOVE nitrous

Old 12-03-2007, 07:36 PM
doug

^ that looks hot with those rims
Old 12-03-2007, 07:45 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

Yeah, Porchefan modify your GTO like that and get a better cam.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:44 AM
djnc

ok let me get this straight...you are a porsche fan...you used to drive a BMW...now you drive a Pontiac...YOU'RE ON A Z FORUM!...none of this makes sense lol ...nice goat though!
Old 12-04-2007, 03:43 AM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by realdealg35
Nice GTO!

LOL at the haters who have never driven a GTO. EVERYBODY (myself included) hates them until they break down and drive one. It's an American big cube V8 powered Australian import club race car. ADDICTIVE for driving enthusiasts.
I beg to differ. I considered looking to get one when I was looking to have rear seats. I drove my friend's GTO and I'm happy I didn't get one. Sure it pulls in a straight line, but as soon as I turned the damn thing made me happy I was driving a Z.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:45 AM
blasian

Originally Posted by phreaktor
I'm not ragging on the car. I think they are nice looking. I'm just saying that the first thing I think of when I see them on the road is a Sunfire or Grand prix... You could photoshop the top half of the sunfire up there onto the GTO and not even notice.
+1

The VERY first time I saw the GTO on the interstate behind me, I thought it was a Grand Prix. Even still, I see Grand Prix when I see it.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:56 AM
taurran

Why was this posted on a Z forum?
Old 12-04-2007, 04:33 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Originally Posted by Devil Z
I love how he's still posting on here even though no one cares lol . . .

X2... He has no life, cheapo camera, and a overweight car.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:34 AM
teh_ginger

Originally Posted by doug
Monique got money.. i would fck that ***** for a mil.. hell even half a mil
If that much money is involved, she can put it whereever she wants...right up in one of those fat rolls.

Originally Posted by realdealg35
Nice GTO!

My '05:
N/A stock down to paper air filter: 361 rwhp / 365 ft-lbs
150-shot wet - stock otherwise: 515 rwhp / 620 ft-lbs

This is why you simply can't go faster for less than an LSx: they LOVE nitrous
Thanks, and that's a badass ride you've got there...nitrous is a very naughty thing.

Originally Posted by bhendjol
Yeah, Porchefan modify your GTO like that and get a better cam.
I'm upgrading the suspension and brakes before I go for more power. And as far as appearance mods, I'll be putting on a Holden Monaro front bumper along with 19'' CCW SP550's.

Originally Posted by djnc350Z
ok let me get this straight...you are a porsche fan...you used to drive a BMW...now you drive a Pontiac...YOU'RE ON A Z FORUM!...none of this makes sense lol ...nice goat though!
You wouldn't be the first to point that out. I just like it here...what can I say? I appreciate the compliment though.

Originally Posted by taurran
Why was this posted on a Z forum?
I've been a member here for over 2 years. Is there something wrong with sharing pictures? I suppose the mods can move it to "Other Vehicles" if it's really upsetting you.

Originally Posted by blasian
+1

The VERY first time I saw the GTO on the interstate behind me, I thought it was a Grand Prix. Even still, I see Grand Prix when I see it.
Like I said, if you can't tell the difference, I think it's time you make an appointment with your local optometrist.

Old 12-04-2007, 04:36 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Thanks for the compliments everyone who gave them. I was just trying to show off some pictures of a different car...I love it when people post up other cars than M3's when I'm on M3forum or ls2gto...it's nice to have some variety. I have all kinds of plans for the car...right now, HID's, Corsa Sport exhaust, new bushings and sways, AP Racing brakes, and CCW's are at the top of the list.

For all the cry-babies, I've never once "bashed" 350z's...maybe some of their rice-tastic modifications...but not the car itself. So I don't really know what you're on about. This is the ONLY forum I've ever been on where so many owners hate to see owners of other cars on their forum. I just don't get it.

You have bashed the Z, GT-R, on too many times to count. And any topic that is related to a Domestic car like a Mustang, Vette, etc you are always in.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:40 AM
teh_ginger

Originally Posted by SOLO-350Z
You have bashed the Z, GT-R, on too many times to count. And any topic that is related to a Domestic car like a Mustang, Vette, etc you are always in.
Yeah, nothing but two years and 400 something posts of Z/GT-R hating and Mustang/Vette loving...gimme a fuking break. You hate anyone who has even the slightest difference of opinion from yours. You're the most narrow-minded ***** on this site.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:44 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

OH I am a ***** now? LOL because no one likes you, you cry and now try to blame someone else. haha. Tell ya what, when your actually right about anything you post, then come back to us.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:49 AM
teh_ginger

OH I am a ***** now? LOL because no one likes you, you cry and now try to blame someone else. haha. Tell ya what, when your actually right about anything you post, then come back to us.
Yeah, you're an overgeneralizing ***** and a fanboi. And you say "LOL", which makes you sound like a little teenage girl sending text messages to her BFF. I didn't realise you took a poll on the site and reached general concensus that "no one" likes me. Perhaps just YOU don't like me. Regardless, I didn't join to win a popularity contest.

So find me one of these hateful posts I've made...it shouldn't take you too long since I do it all the time.

Last edited by teh_ginger; 12-04-2007 at 05:03 AM.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:54 AM
djnc

why are you on a Z forum in the first place?...i have NEVER understood that...what Z-related anything can you contribute? ...i'm not telling you to leave or anything...i just seriously want to know why you don't spend your time in a forum where you ACTUALLY own or have owned that type of car
Old 12-04-2007, 04:55 AM
teh_ginger

Oh look! Here are a few.

I love the simplicity and cleanliness of your modding choices. Those brakes are gorgeous and the car is aggressive yet classy...nice work man.
Dang, like boost? That G is killer...nice work man.
I even defended your precious little NISMO.

https://my350z.com/forum/nismo-350z/310085-what-s-all-the-nismo-hub-bub-it-s-ugly.html

So if you would, get the hell out of my thread...your ignorance pollutes it.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:59 AM
teh_ginger

why are you on a Z forum in the first place?...i have NEVER understood that...what Z-related anything can you contribute? ...i'm not telling you to leave or anything...i just seriously want to know why you don't spend your time in a forum where you ACTUALLY own or have owned that type of car
Do you know how many non-Z owners are on this site? It's something to do in my spare time. It's also nice to have some difference of opinion...keeps owners from festering in their own bullsh1t. And that goes both ways. I don't mind other car owners coming on M3forum, and it's also nice to see pictures of other cars. That's why I like to get away every now and again...looking at and talking about M3's and GTO's all day gets old. If you want to come visit me in my "native habitat", stop by http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/....I have about 9000 posts there.

Last edited by teh_ginger; 12-04-2007 at 05:01 AM.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:01 AM
djnc

Do you know how many non-Z owners are on this site? It's something to do in my spare time. If you want to come visit me in my "native habitat", stop by http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/....I have about 9000 posts there.
but why this forum?...do you have a bunch of friends that own Z's?...do you want to buy a Z someday?...why a Z forum?

...and no thanks on the M3 forum...i really don't see the point in posting on a forum for a car you don't have
Old 12-04-2007, 05:04 AM
doug

X2... He has no life, cheapo camera, and a overweight car.
and your car is slow and the rear looks like it was backed up into a pole.. whats your point?
Old 12-04-2007, 05:06 AM
teh_ginger

but why this forum?...do you have a bunch of friends that own Z's?...do you want to buy a Z someday?...why a Z forum?

...and no thanks on the M3 forum...i really don't see the point in posting on a forum for a car you don't have
I'm a car enthusiast, and Z's are one of the cars I like, so I like to look at them and learn about them. I almost purchased a NISMO 350z...it came in this month. I opted for the GTO instead. I joined with the intention of getting one a while back, and I never did.

Quick Reply: Photoshoot with my M3's replacement...2006 Impulse Blue GTO