Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

National Z Club

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 01:03 PM
thefireboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ah just support the NGC... nothing worng with z hanging out with us G owners. haha
some are older but some are younger..
Old 07-16-2009, 01:03 PM
bsurdam
F-UR-ENZO

Originally Posted by Ex2cinaZ
This thread was proof of how hard we fail at organization in the mid a....with the exception of dave... he does not fail... except for when he feeds me pho and tries to kill me... that was a fail.
ahahahahahahaha that was the funniest thing ever. we felt really bad though.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:14 PM
abui01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hha thanks jay. i picked up a new 09rx-8 black on black it's slow as ***** but corners really well and sticks to the damn road like glue. Think i'll just go light on this one... some suspension and a small spray like a 50 or 75 for when i feel like getting squirly
RX-8 Handling > Z by FAR

but that sucker drinks gas like no tomorrow
Old 07-17-2009, 10:50 AM
Ex2cinaZ
Destructo Girl

Bobbby... yeah I need to add u and Robbie to the list of people who have tried to kill me as well. My face was SOOO swolen at ISP i felt like an idiot.

Abui yeah with my driving habits i'm avg like 10mpg. lmao

hi keith!!
Old 07-18-2009, 05:12 AM
bsurdam
F-UR-ENZO

Bobbby... yeah I need to add u and Robbie to the list of people who have tried to kill me as well. My face was SOOO swolen at ISP i felt like an idiot.

Abui yeah with my driving habits i'm avg like 10mpg. lmao

hi keith!!
woah woah. your being allergic to nuts was the last thing i would of guessed (no pun intended)
Old 07-18-2009, 08:46 AM
jasabeast

mdracer76
abui
davidv
tommy lee
driven1
Dave S
Eric the ricer
sbzenth
ex2cinaz
Steeeez33
BBS1938
Phat350z
350ricky
malikot
350Zanniemal
pumpedva
bb1314
07nismoz
dutch
Pun1sh3RZ
BSurdam
108nismoz
umzzz
runz
MrKaira
WYZIWYG
Bigslim350Z
Gmueip
PhiSig
Gooey
Goofy1477
350Track
Spnall4
VTMustard
PolarBearPPW
SIL350
HKS-Z
Armando
Kempo98
Bill_the_Cat
Clipdin
kamikaZ
NX2KDET
rkemp1
Juan. M
07Zroberts
Gator
jasabeast
Old 07-18-2009, 10:01 AM
Ex2cinaZ
Destructo Girl

Originally Posted by bsurdam
woah woah. your being allergic to nuts was the last thing i would of guessed (no pun intended)
: icon30::bowr ofl:
Old 07-18-2009, 07:13 PM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

well for many years me and superG were the only Gs that were among the many Zs...now it seems the tides have turned a bit.

I dont think its age so much why NZC never took off. Its the type of person who buys a Z

Selfish = one passenger if that
Raw = all about speed and performance

those two combination lead to many speeding tickets with no friends to bail you out...lol

j/k

the G community understands that we may need one another some day. Any of the NCGs folks can knock on my door and have dinner with my family. here....not so much.

Just like JB, he was my neighbor, now more like a brother...he drives a Z, but because he sees the love in the NGC, he hangs with them more than I do...lol

its all good.

Datsun Racing Roots!
Old 07-18-2009, 07:15 PM
4SHIZZIL

allergic to nuts...lol
Old 07-18-2009, 07:46 PM
thefireboy

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL
well for many years me and superG were the only Gs that were among the many Zs...now it seems the tides have turned a bit.

I dont think its age so much why NZC never took off. Its the type of person who buys a Z

Selfish = one passenger if that
Raw = all about speed and performance

those two combination lead to many speeding tickets with no friends to bail you out...lol

j/k

the G community understands that we may need one another some day. Any of the NCGs folks can knock on my door and have dinner with my family. here....not so much.

Just like JB, he was my neighbor, now more like a brother...he drives a Z, but because he sees the love in the NGC, he hangs with them more than I do...lol

its all good.

Datsun Racing Roots!
Old 10-23-2009, 07:46 AM
phunkenstein

NZC should be brought back. All I'm saying.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:53 AM
woodrow88

yea i tried but no one was feeling it....
Old 10-23-2009, 09:58 AM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

we need the NGZC
Old 10-23-2009, 03:20 PM
4SHIZZIL

yeah only G owner actually show up for meets and consider other peoples time...

lol

NGZC sounds good!

most of the Z crew couldnt qualify to become an official member because we make meets mandatory once you sign up for them...we value our time and penalize flakers with Selson Blue....lol
Old 10-23-2009, 05:15 PM
Joy_ride

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL
yeah only G owner actually show up for meets and consider other peoples time...

lol

NGZC sounds good!

most of the Z crew couldnt qualify to become an official member because we make meets mandatory once you sign up for them...we value our time and penalize flakers with Selson Blue....lol
First of all I miss you Corey
second I'd love to start something up but we need to motivate others to actually show. I think the z people only come out and play when theres actually something worthwhile to do. LOLZ on the selfishness, that's exactly why I got a two seater I was so sick of being a dang taxi! And the fact my mom already had a G so I got the Z. Definitely fits my personality better, like i said good looking, fun and a nice behind I don't hate on my G friends theyre still part of the nissan community and that's whats up
Old 10-23-2009, 06:54 PM
Barnabas

I agree with your corey.

That is why everyone is welcome to meets but only those that qualify would be members

For the reason you said is why I dont sign up for meets if Im not sure I can make it
Old 10-23-2009, 07:32 PM
phunkenstein

The Zs need to be more serious and come out to more stuff. In MD, I can name you 10+ people that will come out to things pretty much all the time. There's a good 20-30 people promised that are constant showers. Zs need to become this. There's a few of you I see all over the place, but it's not organized.

@Britt: The Gs have a better behind than the Zs...my *** is sexier than your *** is what I'm saying.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:36 PM
Barnabas

^^^ Agreed allot of Z meets are just done at the last minute but we have ALLOT more get togethers. Thats why I would like to have a NGZC so we can join together for the larger better organized events.

I would love to head up the Z side but until I finish college I dont have the time to devote to it that would be required
Old 10-26-2009, 07:50 AM
lek at ngc

Originally Posted by Barnabas
^^^ Agreed allot of Z meets are just done at the last minute but we have ALLOT more get togethers. Thats why I would like to have a NGZC so we can join together for the larger better organized events.

I would love to head up the Z side but until I finish college I dont have the time to devote to it that would be required
Joining together would mean that there would have to be 2 groups to join. Most of our meets are already organized. There used to be a capitol z/g club but it failed because different ideas and wants. I remember people trying to bring it back when NGC first started and then it never really hit off again like it did in 03-04

the idea of creating a NGZC in the area has been brought up and bounced around many times amongst the committee members of ngc and every time it's been shut down.

1. being the z crowd is a lot different than the g crowd so it may cause conflict

2. how would it benefit ngc to become ngzc? we already have sponsors, dedication, organized meets

3. many of the members are in the club because its a club just for g's or are only interested in g type things.

There were other arguments but I can't think of it now. But opening up g events for our z friends was a first step. Having a couple z guys who hung out with ngc members being able to integrate themselves into the club was another big step.

Promoting the VQ Culture meet is also another big step and the calendar to move towards more combined G/Z type events. Anh brought up a lot of good points involving the turnover for Z drivers. There are members on the ngc steering committee have been around since it started. So although we have turnover it's probably a lot less and every year new members are joining and are the ones pushing the club. I don't think that Pratik and John thought the club would have become this big when they first had the idea to start it.

Last edited by lek at ngc; 10-26-2009 at 08:00 AM.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:22 AM
Barnabas

Originally Posted by lek at ngc
Joining together would mean that there would have to be 2 groups to join. Most of our meets are already organized. There used to be a capitol z/g club but it failed because different ideas and wants. I remember people trying to bring it back when NGC first started and then it never really hit off again like it did in 03-04

the idea of creating a NGZC in the area has been brought up and bounced around many times amongst the committee members of ngc and every time it's been shut down.

1. being the z crowd is a lot different than the g crowd so it may cause conflict

2. how would it benefit ngc to become ngzc? we already have sponsors, dedication, organized meets

3. many of the members are in the club because its a club just for g's or are only interested in g type things.

There were other arguments but I can't think of it now. But opening up g events for our z friends was a first step. Having a couple z guys who hung out with ngc members being able to integrate themselves into the club was another big step.

Promoting the VQ Culture meet is also another big step and the calendar to move towards more combined G/Z type events. Anh brought up a lot of good points involving the turnover for Z drivers. There are members on the ngc steering committee have been around since it started. So although we have turnover it's probably a lot less and every year new members are joining and are the ones pushing the club. I don't think that Pratik and John thought the club would have become this big when they first had the idea to start it.
So I guess that would leave it to someone starting and keeping a NZC going in order for us to even try to do anything?? I just think that as succesful as your club is and as close as the G and Z guys are. that it would be good to join together or allow Z members in. WE are together for allot of events anyway and we come to allot of the NGC events.

Quick Reply: National Z Club