Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

All new AAM Competition, LLC Launch

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 05:56 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hexxus
Sorry to off-topic, but this is just lol.

http://www.*********.com/forums/172-...ive0ero-2.html

350Z Tech
Then a couple days after making that BS cry thread on 350z tech, he comes back here "humbled" as the alias Carbon Fiber Z...

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 05-08-2010 at 06:03 PM.
Old 09-05-2010, 06:31 AM
Carsrwhatido

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation AAM Competition

Hello gang .... Well let me say first and foremost, A Big Thank You .... to all who posted here on AAM .. I was contacted about joining this group to work in their shop, I went throught the motions submitting a resume and some pictures of my work and had telephone conversations and was interviewed by the owner of the company who is MIKE MAHAFFEY ... I have read things here to the contrary, however I was told that he was the "guy" in the company who calls the shots. So in reading this stuff here about how he is not the owner of the company is B.S ... because I was told he is. I was told by him personally that he would contact me early to discuss some more things and he will be looking over the information I had sent him. Later that week when I didn't hear back from him I called to reconnect with him and to my suprise I was told he is on vacation and he will be back next week sometime, then they decided they dont know when he will be back ... I know one thing, if I had a shop full of cars I dont think I would lose track of when I was going to be back in the office to get my customers cars back to them. ... I then wait some time for him to get back and no reply back from him again, I call again to hear he is still on vacation, but he has my message and he will call me asap ... more time goes by and I called back to hear that he is on the phone and will call me right back, but no courtsey of a return call. to shorten the story some I was given every excuse in the book until one day I called to hear he is on another line to which I replied "I will wait for him" .... I was hoping he would do the right thing and be a reputeable businessman and at the very least not be a coward and answer the damn phone. All I was aking for was a reply of yes or no if he was interested in my application that HE requested ... I waited for 45 MINS on hold for him to answer, I only hung up because I had another appointment I had to go to .... He then the very next day reached out to me through a employment recruiter to get more information on my skills and was in a hurry to get it, I relucklently agreed to send it to him telling the recruiter that I fully believe he is just scamming the situatiuon but to show the recruiter what an As* hole he really is I pasted an email doc I had on my computer to Mike and copied the email to the recruiter to show him I was at least a man of my word .... I never heard a reply back from the owner of AAM ... Mike Mahaffey ... so to all of you people who read this think of this before you call there .... If this is how he treats people he doesent even know then how is he gonna treat you when you have work done there? If you have a problem with your car or worse melt down an engine cause somthing went bad .... do you really think he is gonna address your issues ??????? ...... Thanks to all who posted here especially the one guy who did work there and told the stories about how buisness is done there .... your post made me decide this is not the place for me to bring my 20+ years of skills to because I feel he would have damaged my reputation as well ... I think I will just watch this side show of a buisness the sidelines ..... remember before you brink your car and your cash to a shop ask around and get the true scoop on the shops reputation ... save a major headache with just a little investigating....
Old 09-05-2010, 06:38 AM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Carsrwhatido
Hello gang .... Well let me say first and foremost, A Big Thank You .... to all who posted here on AAM .. I was contacted about joining this group to work in their shop, I went throught the motions submitting a resume and some pictures of my work and had telephone conversations and was interviewed by the owner of the company who is MIKE MAHAFFEY ... I have read things here to the contrary, however I was told that he was the "guy" in the company who calls the shots. So in reading this stuff here about how he is not the owner of the company is B.S ... because I was told he is. I was told by him personally that he would contact me early to discuss some more things and he will be looking over the information I had sent him. Later that week when I didn't hear back from him I called to reconnect with him and to my suprise I was told he is on vacation and he will be back next week sometime, then they decided they dont know when he will be back ... I know one thing, if I had a shop full of cars I dont think I would lose track of when I was going to be back in the office to get my customers cars back to them. ... I then wait some time for him to get back and no reply back from him again, I call again to hear he is still on vacation, but he has my message and he will call me asap ... more time goes by and I called back to hear that he is on the phone and will call me right back, but no courtsey of a return call. to shorten the story some I was given every excuse in the book until one day I called to hear he is on another line to which I replied "I will wait for him" .... I was hoping he would do the right thing and be a reputeable businessman and at the very least not be a coward and answer the damn phone. All I was aking for was a reply of yes or no if he was interested in my application that HE requested ... I waited for 45 MINS on hold for him to answer, I only hung up because I had another appointment I had to go to .... He then the very next day reached out to me through a employment recruiter to get more information on my skills and was in a hurry to get it, I relucklently agreed to send it to him telling the recruiter that I fully believe he is just scamming the situatiuon but to show the recruiter what an As* hole he really is I pasted an email doc I had on my computer to Mike and copied the email to the recruiter to show him I was at least a man of my word .... I never heard a reply back from the owner of AAM ... Mike Mahaffey ... so to all of you people who read this think of this before you call there .... If this is how he treats people he doesent even know then how is he gonna treat you when you have work done there? If you have a problem with your car or worse melt down an engine cause somthing went bad .... do you really think he is gonna address your issues ??????? ...... Thanks to all who posted here especially the one guy who did work there and told the stories about how buisness is done there .... your post made me decide this is not the place for me to bring my 20+ years of skills to because I feel he would have damaged my reputation as well ... I think I will just watch this side show of a buisness the sidelines ..... remember before you brink your car and your cash to a shop ask around and get the true scoop on the shops reputation ... save a major headache with just a little investigating....
I'm sure there's some type of reason for this....

There always is.
Old 09-05-2010, 09:47 AM
MDHRZ

Same ****, different day.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:05 AM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

Received 118 Likes on 63 Posts

My shocked face.........
Old 09-05-2010, 06:04 PM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

:sno re:
Old 09-05-2010, 08:12 PM
toddrs93

Originally Posted by Carsrwhatido
HA, I can beat that!
My second interview back in the day with them, around 2002 I think? They literally said "here, do this clutch replacement and timing belt job on this 95 3000GT VR4. At the end if your work is satisfactory, we MAY hire you." I should have walked right there but I wanted the job since they were the "premier" 3000GT/Stealth shop in the country, so I did the job. Basically had the entire day in it, and so at the end they did hire me, and I was assured I would be compensated for that full days work, but I NEVER was.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:52 AM
TwoFiveBar

Last edited by TwoFiveBar; 03-09-2012 at 08:19 AM.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:55 AM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Hm i like their exhausts..............
Old 03-09-2012, 07:59 AM
TwoFiveBar

I like the single myself. lol

Last edited by TwoFiveBar; 03-09-2012 at 08:03 AM.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:01 AM
C5_vette

Really guys... necro threads much...
Old 03-09-2012, 08:04 AM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Whoa whoa whoa i didnt.bring this chit back alive. Simply seen a free post and decided to take it
Old 03-09-2012, 08:16 AM
TwoFiveBar

^My fault.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:22 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No more Function:Tuned vs. AAM?
Old 03-09-2012, 08:26 AM
TwoFiveBar

Zero Gravity days long gone unfortunately.

Last edited by TwoFiveBar; 03-09-2012 at 09:00 AM.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:06 AM
KAT_Ayanami

Originally Posted by TwoFiveBar
Damn you ninja edits!
Old 03-09-2012, 10:20 AM
TwoFiveBar

^ Sorry, there was nothing ever there. I logged in to post support in the Atlantic MS thread. And haven't logged in what seems like forever. I accidentally bumped the thread clearing the few 30 some odd posts I have. Apparently you cant close user accounts? Mod, how to close account? Thanks

Last edited by TwoFiveBar; 03-09-2012 at 10:27 AM.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:56 PM
djamps

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

What's good clint
Old 03-09-2012, 03:06 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TwoFiveBar
^ Sorry, there was nothing ever there. I logged in to post support in the Atlantic MS thread. And haven't logged in what seems like forever. I accidentally bumped the thread clearing the few 30 some odd posts I have. Apparently you cant close user accounts? Mod, how to close account? Thanks
OH my it's Clint? How are you doing?!