Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

All new AAM Competition, LLC Launch

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Havok_RLS2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Barnabas
I wonder how much power clint really has to be able to control the direction AAM goes.
Only time will tell I guess.
Old 05-05-2010, 03:31 PM
MDHRZ

Hey Clint, is it you or another employee that keeps emailing me?
Old 05-05-2010, 03:37 PM
jasabeast

Originally Posted by MDHRZ
Hey Clint, is it you or another employee that keeps emailing me?
Go to the shop and confront them all the guy will hopefully man up
Old 05-05-2010, 08:12 PM
NightShade

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
i know but id give Clint a bit of time anyways.... since he isn't going to be focusing on a lot less on pushing lots of builds and more on manufacturing and just top end few higher budget builds...will see what comes out of that....
The "aquisition" of the "FL tunner" was just total fail and ...well they should have research a bit more about the guys attitute, which was warmed on the board several times......i think the board was just happy because of a few pf nuthuggers
What? what are you talking about? That FL guy's attitude was great. Especially when he told me the if he was in control of the shop that he'd hunt down all the internet bullies giving AAM a bad name and break their legs.

The saddest part about this is that I really did have this conversation with him, and he was dead serious when he said it... Wait, he doesn't still work there does he?
Old 05-05-2010, 08:21 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

u must know know the details of the debacle of his shop. My optimizism(maybe a bit too much, ui understand, but again this is basically about giving clint and direction benefit of the doubt) is in the fact that they are focusing on manufacturing(which actually seems to run fine... there is no regular customers to screw up.. their buidls will be usually the bigger players that get better threatment anyways... u know..none of that telling the customer to take a hike but then they allow a gtr in the lift for oil change since there wont be any.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:27 PM
midz350

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

I have exchange PM's with Clint couple of times and he was very helpful guy
Old 05-06-2010, 03:46 AM
MDHRZ

Originally Posted by jasabeast
Go to the shop and confront them all the guy will hopefully man up
Not worth it IMO. I'd like to keep things civil if possible. Clint seems cool so I doubt it's him.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:19 AM
jasabeast

Originally Posted by MDHRZ
Not worth it IMO. I'd like to keep things civil if possible. Clint seems cool so I doubt it's him.
True true.. is he still emailing you? even after the ones you posted?
Old 05-06-2010, 09:01 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by NightShade
That FL guy's attitude was great. Especially when he told me the if he was in control of the shop that he'd hunt down all the internet bullies giving AAM a bad name and break their legs.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:03 AM
buzzardmountain

u must know know the details of the debacle of his shop. My optimizism(maybe a bit too much, ui understand, but again this is basically about giving clint and direction benefit of the doubt) is in the fact that they are focusing on manufacturing(which actually seems to run fine... there is no regular customers to screw up.. their buidls will be usually the bigger players that get better threatment anyways... u know..none of that telling the customer to take a hike but then they allow a gtr in the lift for oil change since there wont be any.
Are you high? They screwed the "bigger players"........bambam and the rest......

Very stand up of you trying to bring in another shop........
Old 05-06-2010, 09:45 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Are you blind? Which other shop did i mention? Sadly plenty of shops that pull lots of build fall into the routine of helping the customers that pull in most money, ignoring work from other smaller customers.

I am not here to defend any of AAM issues of a few years back, u think i didnt remember about bam bam. I think i made it clear that i am giving some benefit of the doubt here because of what i have seen clint's work such as in turbo kits and manufacturing, who wasnt around when Bam Bams issues happened, or the older issue with the fuel lines(which i experienced ) & old 3" T exhaust

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 05-06-2010 at 10:30 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:26 AM
buzzardmountain

^^ Are you blind? Which other shop did i mention?
Are you being disingenuous? We know what you're implying with end of that post.

Pretty classless.....

I am not here to defend any of AAM issues of a few years back, u think i didnt remember about bam bam. I think i made it clear that ig ave giving some benefit of the doubt because of CLints work, who wasnt around when Bam Bams issues happened.
Clint may be Hey-Zues himself reincarnated.....and I applaud him if his rep is indeed earned....

But, you know who is still there? The same person that was around at the time of Bambam, toby, etc.....
Old 05-06-2010, 11:08 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
Are you being disingenuous? We know what you're implying with end of that post.

Pretty classless.....
i've see your double standard handling similar issues... by the same token u use i guess i could call that classless too then actually. let not make this OT, we simply have issues that we agree and disagree.

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
Clint may be Hey-Zues himself reincarnated.....and I applaud him if his rep is indeed earned....

But, you know who is still there? The same person that was around at the time of Bambam, toby, etc.....
NO hail-zues, nice try, but judging from the last work seen in builds/project section in FI, i see clint posting pics builds that show he put attention to detail, cleaned up, didnt show unfinsihed/getho work, booger welds, an bastarized mock up, etc...plenty of other shops with much less drama have presented more subpar work on this site that somehow gets overfluffed or also convinently not called out either.

I am not saying this is some how the norm for them lately(to probably focked on all those other issues in the past, and i know mr nati raw is still there), but going foward with much less builds to worry about its easier for shops to press some what closer to that as far as level of attention. That plus hoping that Clint get a handle on things to fix errors from past as he has tried to so far, and also considereing that this days they are also are making progress with their manufacturing(quality materials , etc), i am willing to check out and see what happens next....if it all goes down the same drain in the end i wont show mercy on what i comment about them, again, just as i did in the past.

Your whole point is that you dissagre Clint work and/or the new direction that put them less in a position to screw lots of customers, isnt enough to "wait and watch"....knock yourself out. Just leace it as this is a difference of opinion. Dont try to make it as if i was somehow defending mike or any of those other guys.

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 05-06-2010 at 11:10 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:25 AM
buzzardmountain

i've see your double standard handling similar issues... by the same token u use i guess i could call that classless too then actually. let not make this OT, we simply have issues that we agree and disagree.

NO hail-zues, nice try, but judging from the last work seen in builds/project section in FI, i see clint posting pics builds that show he put attention to detail, cleaned up, didnt show unfinsihed/getho work, booger welds, an bastarized mock up, etc...plenty of other shops with much less drama have presented more subpar work on this site that somehow gets overfluffed or also convinently not called out either.

I am not saying this is some how the norm for them lately(to probably focked on all those other issues in the past, and i know mr nati raw is still there), but going foward with much less builds to worry about its easier for shops to press some what closer to that as far as level of attention. That plus hoping that Clint get a handle on things to fix errors from past as he has tried to so far, and also considereing that this days they are also are making progress with their manufacturing(quality materials , etc), i am willing to check out and see what happens next....if it all goes down the same drain in the end i wont show mercy on what i comment about them, again, just as i did in the past.

Your whole point is that you dissagre Clint work and/or the new direction that put them less in a position to screw lots of customers, isnt enough to "wait and watch"....knock yourself out. Just leace it as this is a difference of opinion. Dont try to make it as if i was somehow defending mike or any of those other guys.
I'm just making a mental note that vague shop references that are off topic to the current thread are ok by you.........that's all.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:29 AM
IIQuickSilverII

"making vage referenced borderline OT" ...lol the irony ... noted

Thanks! Cant wait for you to chim in similarly next time you see this around on plenty of posts that have been much less vage actually.

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 05-06-2010 at 12:06 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 03:53 PM
Hexxus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry to off-topic, but this is just lol.

http://www.*********.com/forums/172-...ive0ero-2.html

350Z Tech
Old 05-06-2010, 04:11 PM
IIQuickSilverII

^^ ok, OT at this point but kinda of ironic to post about someone being a cry baby by crying on 1st post of the thread. Others in that thread even asked about why 'bringing out the drama here/rehashing'

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 05-06-2010 at 08:24 PM.
Old 05-07-2010, 09:48 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by jeffie7
Did you live in Maryland for awhile? I always see you jump in on the AAM threads but have no idea who you are lol.

Intense dude I think.
LOL No, I never lived in the mid-A region. I don't think I have been more involved or vocal in AAM threads than in any of the other threads about the other notorious shops in the Z/G community that have a history of being shady. I despise the shady BS I see from several of the shops in our community, including AAM.

It's troubling and rather suspicious that questions about the ownership of the supposedly "new" AAM are being ignored and remain unanswered. It's pretty damn fishy IMO.
Old 05-07-2010, 02:57 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

^^^ I agree!!!
Old 05-07-2010, 02:58 PM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

there is a reason they are sponsors on "the 370 . com" but not here... they know we wont support them and enough of the 370 guys havent had a problem yet soo will vouch somewhat for them

Quick Reply: All new AAM Competition, LLC Launch