Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

All new AAM Competition, LLC Launch

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 09:40 AM
tylerxfire

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^yep, like always..just takes one person to start rambling about nothing
Old 04-18-2010, 12:14 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I think everybody in the Mid-A who has been around 3+years with common sense knows the situation. It doesnt take a genious to see its the guys who have cat backs and brake pads installed who love and "vouch" for AAM. The guys who do big projects are the ones who usually left frustrated. We have seen tons of threads directly from AAM, employee changes, etc, etc over the years but in the end nothing changed then and nothing, other than their name, will change now.

If you choose to believe differently good luck.
Old 04-18-2010, 01:01 PM
Cass007
350Z-holic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Classic and typical AAM thread. Arguements and crazy posts, permabans (Jay-Z is my boy though ). Hilarious how AAM doesn't even need to post and the drama jumps off.

Like Berto said, everyone in the Mid-A already knows whats up with this.
Old 04-18-2010, 01:17 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tylerxfire
so u didnt have time to check his order but you had time to write a novel on here that took at least 20mns. like every other post of yours which is half the page long and think someone is really gonna read through it

Ill refrain from saying anything else i guess and let nexx handle it, except nothing Darren from intense has said in this thread has anything to do with the thread topic since his first post...good luck nexx, i see a headache coming on
^^yep, like always..just takes one person to start rambling about nothing
And your post in this thread helps exactly how? Pot or kettle?

Perhaps you should re-read my last post wherein I stated that I was getting ready to go to CHURCH; didn't have ANY information (name of the person's order and no PM to go on). So, in your estimation, how was I to post any specific information regarding Nexx's order??

How do you know how long it takes me to write? I type 70+ words/minute. Do the math. Your post here is simply read: to antagonize and fuel a fire that I've gone into detail to describe the possibilities of what happened, in a very informative, and apologetic fashion (again, without knowing nothing about the specifics of the order).

My contributions to the thread topic must be viewed as "reading between the lines". If you can't make the connection between what happened at AAM and my posts regarding the demise of supply chain of parts throughout the country/world, then one has to infer that there's a defect in your potential for abstract thought (although it would be a stretch that my posts are in any way abstract when considering the context of the thread).

Last, to your point, since in your opinion, "most people won't read through it", you must be guilty too (it was your point after all right?). Therefore, you must have missed quite a lot to come to the conclusion that "a headache is coming on". Here, I'll put it in BOLD, RED for you, since in your apparent blindness to discredit me and vilify me you missed the climax:

NEXX'S STANCE COILOVERS ARE IN U.S. CUSTOMS. STANCE IS GOING TO PICK THEM UP THIS WEEK AND SHIP THEM. THEN THE TRACKING NUMBER WILL BE EMAILED.

Again this is the conclusion that I drew having no information about the order, as it's SUNDAY AND I'M NOT AT WORK, so go ahead and pick it apart and add more unnecessary vilification of me. I'm yours for the bloodletting.
Thanks for the negativity on such a beautiful Sunday. It's refreshing, to say the least.

Darren
Old 04-18-2010, 01:22 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 3hree5ive0ero
The member has since been banned (for other reasons not identifiable in this thread, such as threatening an admin, harassing vendors/members/staff, name calling, etc) and all of his posts/threads are now gone. He's been given waaaaaaay too many chances and we've been far too lenient with this individual. Even with half a million chances he got from us, he never was able to function without conflicts.. ever! Anyway, he's gone for good and all of his posts/threads are now gone. Should've thought about the consequences before acting in such an atrocious and despicable manner.
From yesterday.

Darren(not a mod or an administrator)
Old 04-18-2010, 01:29 PM
0jiggy0

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by MDHRZ
Damn, Jay-Z got permabanned for that? wow...
Damn guy gets banned every month and lately he has just complained all the time. Eventually the mods get sick of rebanning you lol.
Old 04-18-2010, 01:42 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

Most of you guys have no idea as to why Jay'Z was banned. You should see all the PMs and emails he sends to me, to the mods, to the vendors, and to the other members when he dislikes anything. He'll accuse you of things you didn't do, fabricate lies to support his agenda, justify his malicious behavior/actions by saying he's stressed or how he's a hero or how long he's been in service, etc etc etc. He's threatened me a few times already (implied physical violence.. I 'd) and he's threatened IB and a few vendors (lawsuit). There's a plethora of evidence against this guy, so if he's your "boy," make sure he understands that the decision is final and anything and everything he does will be shot down.

Darren, his posts that I deleted are quoted verbatim in my post above.

Anyway, the thread seems to be getting WAAAAY off topic, although that seems to be the norm with AAM threads. Please, guys, try to stay on topic.
Old 04-18-2010, 02:07 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Most of you guys have no idea as to why Jay'Z was banned. You should see all the PMs and emails he sends to me, to the mods, to the vendors, and to the other members when he dislikes anything. He'll accuse you of things you didn't do, fabricate lies to support his agenda, justify his malicious behavior/actions by saying he's stressed or how he's a hero or how long he's been in service, etc etc etc. He's threatened me a few times already (implied physical violence.. I 'd) and he's threatened IB and a few vendors (lawsuit). There's a plethora of evidence against this guy, so if he's your "boy," make sure he understands that the decision is final and anything and everything he does will be shot down.

Darren, his posts that I deleted are quoted verbatim in my post above.

Anyway, the thread seems to be getting WAAAAY off topic, although that seems to be the norm with AAM threads. Please, guys, try to stay on topic.
With what has been said we dont need any explanation from you as it seems he went a little to far and got what he got......................................................... ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ ............................................................ .............................just dont mess with me or you will get owned
Old 04-18-2010, 02:44 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

AAM's financial downfall wasn't a product of their builds, tunes, or reputation. They probably borrowed a lot from banks to do R&D in the 370Z, 350Z (HR), and R35 aftermarket parts and then the sluggish economy (the issues Darren spoke of) found them with impossible means to pay banks back. So they said f*ck it, filed bankruptcy, and came back restructured.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:10 PM
Chen

Originally Posted by abui01
lots of us have known for awhile that they were going down, but no one dared start a thread on my350z.com until it was for certain. We all know what happens if you do. But since "AAM Competition LLC" is a new company, I suppose any form of public critism is allowed.

Story goes, they owed about half a million dollars in loans to Suntrust bank, and another 10k to some customer. Couldn't afford to pay it, so they declared bankruptcy and moved their shop. The rest, is history.
So what happens if one starts a thread about them? Banned for life? Hardcore online bashing from members?
Old 04-18-2010, 07:30 PM
RoTors350Z

.....Please, guys, try to stay on topic.
[action: STARING AT 3hree5ive0ero's AVATAR] Uhhhhh... love your "Albawearingleatherstirrupswithalassospinningwithhairblowing around" avatar....

[action: scratching head trying to remember what the topic was]
Old 04-19-2010, 06:40 AM
NX2KDET
Cpt. Nauti Raw

Not surprised to see them try again, hoped they completely revamped their whole management and work ethics, but a certain quote also comes to mind.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. " ~ Albert Einstein
Old 04-19-2010, 06:58 AM
MDHRZ

Originally Posted by NX2KDET
Not surprised to see them try again, hoped they completely revamped their whole management and work ethics, but a certain quote also comes to mind.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. " ~ Albert Einstein
Old 04-19-2010, 07:01 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Originally Posted by Chen
So what happens if one starts a thread about them? Banned for life? Hardcore online bashing from members?
Ask Mike D. Oh wait he's banned too
Old 04-19-2010, 07:10 AM
MDHRZ

Originally Posted by bb1314
Ask Mike D. Oh wait he's banned too
I think Mike should be allowed back now. With all the recent shop review/experience threads that have popped up I think he could have a good amount of information to contribute to the community. The mods are becoming more lenient and letting the threads stay as long they are clean and are based on facts, not speculation. I don't see why Mike was banned in the first place. Free mdracer76?
Old 04-19-2010, 07:10 AM
pfregeolle

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Free mdracer76!!!!
Old 04-19-2010, 07:48 AM
tylerxfire

darren at intense,
do you seriously think i am going to read that huge post you just wrote,no, huge waste of time.. what was wrong with just the red print, nothing..that is what a good business person would say but you chose to act like a nancy and ramble on about god knows what, customer service im sure is great at intense ..ill leave it at that so you dont cry and try to get me banned, you are ignored i have no reason to talk or read your novels or to buy from your company from all i have seen on here...

as far as starting a thread about things like this, yes normally they just are deleted by the mods from a request of the shop getting bashed if they are a vendor, but seeing as aam is no longer a vendor here this should stay open..

Last edited by tylerxfire; 04-19-2010 at 07:49 AM.
Old 04-19-2010, 07:50 AM
woodrow88

Originally Posted by pfregeolle
Free mdracer76!!!!
agreed!!!
Old 04-19-2010, 08:01 AM
pfregeolle

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Guys, STFU about your other drama, take it somewhere else. This thread is about AAM Comp, not Intense, not GReddy, not HKS, and not about the economy. GTFO with your arguing, its annoying as hell. I had to read through 2 pages of crap just to see if anything had actually been written about AAM
Old 04-19-2010, 09:01 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

darren at intense,
do you seriously think i am going to read that huge post you just wrote,no, huge waste of time.. what was wrong with just the red print, nothing..that is what a good business person would say but you chose to act like a nancy and ramble on about god knows what, customer service im sure is great at intense ..ill leave it at that so you dont cry and try to get me banned, you are ignored i have no reason to talk or read your novels or to buy from your company from all i have seen on here...

as far as starting a thread about things like this, yes normally they just are deleted by the mods from a request of the shop getting bashed if they are a vendor, but seeing as aam is no longer a vendor here this should stay open..
stop getting it off topic...

its funny about how you cry about possibly being singled for banning...YET you are just trolling with out any information and you choose not to even want tto be informed(you dont even wanna bother to read a post, and no, it says nothing about great customer service)... you dont wanna read a post and you are just instigating further...you are so butthurt over nothin and extrapolating on other trolls strawman posts.

Stop trying to make like if darren got JayZ banned ... he did that to himself for WAY more than just his constant instigating.

On the topic... AAm is reorganizing just like many other in the industry are... and its worth pointing the fallacies other think of companies such as "greddy" or other JDM brands that are somehow better and more capitalized or doing any better. The economy, etc are all reasons that affect all people in the economy and its all a chain of events...its how importing exporting works. NO need to be strawman and ignore this; it would be disingenuous.
In any case, AAM has had a long history of issues from which they have a long road to recover from. I have voice my concerns over that plenty of times as well, but at some point reviving shlt that is 3 years old is not in the context of reality. Other current issues are a different story. But thats not why they restructured, but in any case, that is what allows companies to have a clean start. It does sound like other are hating cause its close to a friends shop too now.....thats not really a valid reason. If they go back to the fails of circa 2004-2006 that this community is aware of then flame away.

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 04-19-2010 at 09:10 AM.

Quick Reply: All new AAM Competition, LLC Launch