Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

Hi new owner from houston, tx

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 01:06 PM
soleil
NolaZcc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

his gf message me back on myspace and said that he's pulling through...
Old 04-16-2007, 01:34 PM
The HACK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man the GF is kinda hawt...
Old 04-16-2007, 04:47 PM
davidc

Originally Posted by MeetJoeAsian
I’ve been sitting around just reading the replies to this thread and all the other threads since yesterday and didn’t really want to say anything until now. Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion on what they think. So this guy made a mistake, a mistake that could have taken his life, or worse, someone else’s. What’s done is done.

I agree that he was dumb for racing through that street. Hell, I don’t even condone to street racing, but it happens…it’s happened with you and it’s happened with me. If anyone on this forum tells me you’ve never raced on the street before, I will call you a ****ing liar. Whether it was high speed or just taking off from a red light, anything could have happened. I haven’t seen a 70mph speed limit in Houston in years, yet we still drive 80. “But” what? But that’s not racing? That IS driving fast, and you can still kill people driving at that speed. We can say “what if…” all day, but thank God no one was hurt…yes, there could have been someone on sidewalk, yes, he could have hit a car with a family of 5 and kill all of them, but, again, thank God he didn’t. Fortunately and unfortunately, it was only him who got hurt, and yes he will pay for this for the rest of his life.

All you who wish the worst on him, **** YOU. You don’t even know the kid. Yes, he coulda, shoulda, woulda…but he didn’t. And now, he’s lying in the hospital clinging on to life. That’s payment alright. That’s MUCH MORE than payment. This kid was someone’s son, somebody else’s best friend, lover, brother, enemy, grandson, coworker, patient, etc., so don’t be telling me it doesn’t bother you if he was an acquaintance to you.

I met this kid for no more than 15 minutes. Talked to him after he bought the car, and I’ve tried telling him about how powerful this car was, and how dangerous it could be. But, of course, he didn’t listen. Well, what’s done and done. Did he get what he deserves? NO! Of course, I wish he was stopped by a cop and get arrested and thrown in jail instead for however long and get his driver’s license revoked for years, or maybe suspended for life. But hey, I can wish or want, or think of the “what ifs” all I want, fate has already dealt him his card.

For those of you who do not know, that 350Z he was driving was my old car. I traded that car in last week for a new car. I wish I never had the urge to go buy a new car, then I wouldn’t have traded the car in, and he would have never bought this car, and I would never have met him and all this would have never happened. But the fact of the matter is, I made my decision too, and so go ahead and flame me all you want. So, yes, in your eyes, I probably caused the accident because I bought a new car. Yes, I could have killed someone walking on that sidewalk that night. Yes, I could have prevented the illegal street racing. But, you know what? **** YOU. Again, I made MY decision. And as hard as I try not to convince myself I had no part in this, I still feel responsible in one way or another. Every cause has an effect, and now my conscience is eating me alive.

I will not disclose any details of his condition as a respect for his family and loved ones. But I will tell you, he’s in bad shape. For those of you who have a heart, please pray for him and his family, because one day, you or someone close to you may (God forbid not) encounter such a situation and you will be wanting the comfort and prayers of others.

Thank you,
Chuck
Chuck is not your fault, you had nothing to do with it, you are as guilty as the guy who built it in Japan, I feel for those kids and their families, I'm not a very religious person but I will say a prayer for them tonight, and to all of you that can't understand why or how it happened just look in the mirror. It's life, any of us in a Z or a civic could be next. have a friken heart!
Old 04-16-2007, 09:50 PM
GT390

Originally Posted by MeetJoeAsian
I’ve been sitting around just reading the replies to this thread and all the other threads since yesterday and didn’t really want to say anything until now. Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion on what they think. So this guy made a mistake, a mistake that could have taken his life, or worse, someone else’s. What’s done is done.

I agree that he was dumb for racing through that street. Hell, I don’t even condone to street racing, but it happens…it’s happened with you and it’s happened with me. If anyone on this forum tells me you’ve never raced on the street before, I will call you a ****ing liar. Whether it was high speed or just taking off from a red light, anything could have happened. I haven’t seen a 70mph speed limit in Houston in years, yet we still drive 80. “But” what? But that’s not racing? That IS driving fast, and you can still kill people driving at that speed. We can say “what if…” all day, but thank God no one was hurt…yes, there could have been someone on sidewalk, yes, he could have hit a car with a family of 5 and kill all of them, but, again, thank God he didn’t. Fortunately and unfortunately, it was only him who got hurt, and yes he will pay for this for the rest of his life.

All you who wish the worst on him, **** YOU. You don’t even know the kid. Yes, he coulda, shoulda, woulda…but he didn’t. And now, he’s lying in the hospital clinging on to life. That’s payment alright. That’s MUCH MORE than payment. This kid was someone’s son, somebody else’s best friend, lover, brother, enemy, grandson, coworker, patient, etc., so don’t be telling me it doesn’t bother you if he was an acquaintance to you.

I met this kid for no more than 15 minutes. Talked to him after he bought the car, and I’ve tried telling him about how powerful this car was, and how dangerous it could be. But, of course, he didn’t listen. Well, what’s done and done. Did he get what he deserves? NO! Of course, I wish he was stopped by a cop and get arrested and thrown in jail instead for however long and get his driver’s license revoked for years, or maybe suspended for life. But hey, I can wish or want, or think of the “what ifs” all I want, fate has already dealt him his card.

For those of you who do not know, that 350Z he was driving was my old car. I traded that car in last week for a new car. I wish I never had the urge to go buy a new car, then I wouldn’t have traded the car in, and he would have never bought this car, and I would never have met him and all this would have never happened. But the fact of the matter is, I made my decision too, and so go ahead and flame me all you want. So, yes, in your eyes, I probably caused the accident because I bought a new car. Yes, I could have killed someone walking on that sidewalk that night. Yes, I could have prevented the illegal street racing. But, you know what? **** YOU. Again, I made MY decision. And as hard as I try not to convince myself I had no part in this, I still feel responsible in one way or another. Every cause has an effect, and now my conscience is eating me alive.

I will not disclose any details of his condition as a respect for his family and loved ones. But I will tell you, he’s in bad shape. For those of you who have a heart, please pray for him and his family, because one day, you or someone close to you may (God forbid not) encounter such a situation and you will be wanting the comfort and prayers of others.

Thank you,
Chuck
I understand that you're having a hard time due to your connection to this tragic event, and I am greatly sorry for you. But how dare you compare me (or anyone else) being a little liberal with the throttle at a stoplight, to this douchebag who was street racing with a passenger in the car? Feel free to go die in a fire.
Old 04-17-2007, 06:19 PM
matelot

Originally Posted by GT390
I understand that you're having a hard time due to your connection to this tragic event, and I am greatly sorry for you. But how dare you compare me (or anyone else) being a little liberal with the throttle at a stoplight, to this douchebag who was street racing with a passenger in the car? Feel free to go die in a fire.
LOL pretty harsh for a first post
Old 04-17-2007, 06:24 PM
whitenizmo

should never street racing when there is a girl you love beside you..although your car might balance a little better on corners....(given that your gf has the same weight as you =p)....
Old 04-17-2007, 06:33 PM
spf4000

Originally Posted by whitenizmo
should never street racing when there is a girl you love beside you..although your car might balance a little better on corners....(given that your gf has the same weight as you =p)....
But it's okay if you just have luke warm feelings for her.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:18 PM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic

What if she's a "ho"?
Old 04-17-2007, 09:22 PM
JDMFairladyZ33

Originally Posted by matelot

Some people like to make a grand entrance.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:20 PM
HighwaySpeed

Originally Posted by matelot
Maybe he's not a newbie and maybe this is not his first post.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:29 PM
jdm_Z33

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You guys are forgetting the worst part. The Z got torn in half. Poor Z =(.
Old 04-18-2007, 12:04 AM
GT390

And nothing of value was lost.
Old 04-18-2007, 07:24 AM
whitenizmo

I think folks here show more sympathy for the Z over the kid....maybe its a good news for some of us he will probably parting out his Z...but it looks stock tho..
Old 04-18-2007, 09:44 AM
wren57
Banned

Originally Posted by The Brickyard Rat
What if she's a "ho"?
Old 04-18-2007, 12:37 PM
MeetJoeAsian

latest update: he's improving over the last few days...his body is starting to heal itself...He's young so he should be able to heal from most of the physical injuries. I just hope that he recovers mentally once he's awake...
Old 04-18-2007, 12:49 PM
acelesson

If my premiums go up when I renew, Ill be messaging this moron on his myspace.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:25 PM
GT390

I hope he turns out to be enough of a vegetable for them to never let him behind the wheel again.
Old 04-18-2007, 02:11 PM
stormcrowZED

Originally Posted by GT390
I hope he turns out to be enough of a vegetable for them to never let him behind the wheel again.
quoted for truth. He should have stuck to driving his failtastic civic.
Old 04-18-2007, 02:27 PM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Default Wow...

some of this stuff is cold. I am pretty much numb from seeing and reading about this.
Old 04-18-2007, 02:30 PM
stormcrowZED

Originally Posted by Risky_Business
2K6 5AT SS 350z: Vanity plate, T-rex grille, OEM lip spoiler, 60GB Black Video iPod w/ iMonster adapter, NISMO cai, NISMO exhaust, NISMO seatbelt covers, NISMO rear window decals, 30% tint-out, Silver carbon fiber exterior A & B pillars, Classic carbon fiber engine bay dress up kit, Classic carbon fiber radiator guide, S2000 antenna, Suzuka ground effects & LED clear side-markers
lol nismo seatbelt covers?!?!?!
5AT?
might as well have bought a v6 mustang.

pfft. numb...thats what you get for drive a failmatic.

Last edited by stormcrowZED; 04-18-2007 at 02:33 PM.

Quick Reply: Hi new owner from houston, tx