Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

Hey everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 09:22 AM
tobyluvr2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hsummer
Way to go, you just reinforced the stereotype...

But really, at least its not paint, you can just replace the light and you're good to go.
Hey, it's not like I meant to! Oh well. I didn't reinforce the "all teens are bad drivers" stereotype. I reinforced the "all teen GIRLS are bad drivers" one. So you're still okay.

Yeah, another three inches to the right and it would have messed up the paint. Talk about expensive...I'm lucky that was all the offending mailbox did.

Stupid mailboxes...It was backing up a hill (driveway was really steep, house was in a hole) and it was raining so I had the top up. That little bitty glass back window is pretty much worthless. The mailbox was lower than the window was.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:35 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tobyluvr2000
Hey, it's not like I meant to! Oh well. I didn't reinforce the "all teens are bad drivers" stereotype. I reinforced the "all teen GIRLS are bad drivers" one. So you're still okay.

Yeah, another three inches to the right and it would have messed up the paint. Talk about expensive...I'm lucky that was all the offending mailbox did.

Stupid mailboxes...It was backing up a hill (driveway was really steep, house was in a hole) and it was raining so I had the top up. That little bitty glass back window is pretty much worthless. The mailbox was lower than the window was.
While the hardtop Z seems to have a large window...and it does, you can't see jack out of it. It is really a letterbox view, so what you think is a little window may be the same as the rest of ours. It is a well known fact that chicks with big ***** have trouble driving. They can't see the instruments and have trouble turning to see while backing up. So far I haven't had a mailbox jump out and hit me.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:46 AM
Hsummer

Originally Posted by tobyluvr2000
"all GIRLS are bad drivers"
fixed
Old 08-13-2009, 12:39 PM
tobyluvr2000

Originally Posted by fowlman01
While the hardtop Z seems to have a large window...and it does, you can't see jack out of it. It is really a letterbox view, so what you think is a little window may be the same as the rest of ours. It is a well known fact that chicks with big ***** have trouble driving. They can't see the instruments and have trouble turning to see while backing up. So far I haven't had a mailbox jump out and hit me.
My ***** have no effect on my driving skills, thank you. And upstate mailboxes are vicious. You're lucky you've never been tangled up in a fight with one.