Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

Detroit Area Z List part 3

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 07:15 AM
mzack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm here, just laying low. Zless, I will call you.
Old 06-23-2006, 10:31 AM
MySunset350Z

anyone going to milan tomrrow?
Old 06-23-2006, 06:27 PM
zlessnomore

Jon I am seeing many posts about your pullies on the other two forums, people are wanting your product! FYI
Old 06-24-2006, 07:43 AM
zlessnomore

Zless will be Zagain but not for an 06 no no no an 07 has my name on it now!
Old 06-24-2006, 07:44 AM
MySunset350Z

lol, congratulations.

does anyone know if seat belt tickets carry any insurance points? my retarted sister just got pulled over in dearborn heights.
Old 06-24-2006, 12:56 PM
zlessnomore

The wiat will only be up to 30 more dayz and what the heck an newer new Z.
Old 06-24-2006, 07:29 PM
Albopballer

Hey Zless,

Your getting a 2007 in 30 days?!?? confused
Old 06-25-2006, 03:38 PM
zlessnomore

No 30 days more than the 06 would have taken, I will be getting the Z in October now not September is all.
Old 06-26-2006, 05:04 AM
Albopballer

hey Zless,

Congrats on the new Z car!

I am still having a hard time on realizing that your getting an 07 so fast. This October?? didnt the 2006's come out in March. I mean they are pumping out the 07's in less than 7 months.?.?

Anyways, so let us in on some of the newer new features than the 06! lol

What model are you getting? Man Zless I want to get an 07 now and trade up from my 04.5 !
Old 06-26-2006, 04:30 PM
BobaFettm

w00t! 07 huh? i think im stuck with the Z for a bit... I have an AEM management waiting to get put in tomorrow... then gotta dyno it this week and the Z will be all finished!
Old 06-26-2006, 05:24 PM
zlessnomore

Originally Posted by Albopballer
hey Zless,

Congrats on the new Z car!

I am still having a hard time on realizing that your getting an 07 so fast. This October?? didnt the 2006's come out in March. I mean they are pumping out the 07's in less than 7 months.?.?

Anyways, so let us in on some of the newer new features than the 06! lol

What model are you getting? Man Zless I want to get an 07 now and trade up from my 04.5 !
The wait for the 06 grand touring would be late August early September, so I called and asked about the 07 model and the Sales Manager told me it would be only 30 more days so I said order me one!
Old 06-28-2006, 10:45 AM
Albopballer

Hey ZLESS,

I know you are going to purchase that 07 soon enough. I was kind of going through some of the forums and I know that people usually post some B.S. and some hearsay in the forums but there was this one forum post about the new 07 G. I have the quotes, but I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the new 07 Z and what the updates will be etc etc...and if these posts are false.

"Hope this information is not a repost but here it goes.

The soul of the G35 has always been its dynamic performance and at the heart of advanced drivetrain has always been its award-winning VQ35 3.5-liter V6 engine and advanced FM (Front Mid-ship) platform. Both engine and platform have been significantly enhanced for use with the 2007 G.

The VQ-series V6, which has been named one of the "Ten Best Engines" by Ward’s Auto World magazine for 12 consecutive years, now moves into its fourth generation and has been significantly rethought, with approximately 80% of major parts (except bolts, O-rings and clips) redesigned. The block features ladder frame construction for greater rigidity, crank journal and pin diameters have been increased, the block height increased by 8.4 millimeters to reduce piston side force and the engine center is now 15 millimeters lower, which also contributes to the G’s improved dynamic performance.

Other engine enhancements include the addition of standard variable exhaust cam timing (eCVTCS), a higher rev limit (increased from 6,600 rpm to 7,500 rpm) and higher compression ratio (10.6:1 versus the previous 10.3:1), asymmetric piston skirts, twin knock sensors, improved coolant flow and new Iridium spark plugs.

A new symmetric twin ram air intake system helps reduce airflow resistance by 18% and a new exhaust system design with equal length exhaust manifolds and reduced muffler exhaust pressure (25% less than the first generation G35) help improve engine breathing. Both are tuned to create authoritative harmonies, helping enhance driving pleasure."

"I've heard about the dual-intakes on the new Z. I kinda wish I wasn't forced to buy an '06 and had the convineicne of waiting to buy the '07. Dual intakes means dual pop chargers? Oh I hope... lol the sound would be amazing!"
Old 06-28-2006, 10:45 AM
etx

Can you guys tell me if you Z's have an alarm from the factory? I thought they did, but after getting robbed at Dick Scott nissan it dosent seem to be working.
Old 06-28-2006, 11:13 AM
JonathanAboona

Robbed !
what happend !?
Old 06-28-2006, 01:05 PM
MySunset350Z

they do come with factory alarm systems. i hate dick scott nissan. a bunch of idiots working there i swear. i had to go back there 2 times, once for a recall and the other time to put my car back together the right way because i had a leaky exhaust. and they still didnt get it right. i ended up doing it myself. what a bunch of idiots.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:17 PM
BobaFettm

I use a viper system on my Z... why not use a nice expensive system for an investment that you own... know what I mean?

my Clifford system in my crossfire was so powerful inside the car that it sent a dealership worker to the hospital with a concussion and an bleeding ear drum

its worth it... seriously!
Old 06-28-2006, 03:35 PM
zlessnomore

Well I got a call from Doug at Crawford Z car Service today with the cause of the roll over. Anyone want to take a wicked guess as to what really happened and no it was not driver error as first thought! Come on get thining it is very simple and well the winner gets a artifact from the z to remember it by! LOL
Old 06-28-2006, 03:36 PM
zlessnomore

Originally Posted by Albopballer
Hey ZLESS,

I know you are going to purchase that 07 soon enough. I was kind of going through some of the forums and I know that people usually post some B.S. and some hearsay in the forums but there was this one forum post about the new 07 G. I have the quotes, but I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the new 07 Z and what the updates will be etc etc...and if these posts are false.

"Hope this information is not a repost but here it goes.

The soul of the G35 has always been its dynamic performance and at the heart of advanced drivetrain has always been its award-winning VQ35 3.5-liter V6 engine and advanced FM (Front Mid-ship) platform. Both engine and platform have been significantly enhanced for use with the 2007 G.

The VQ-series V6, which has been named one of the "Ten Best Engines" by Ward’s Auto World magazine for 12 consecutive years, now moves into its fourth generation and has been significantly rethought, with approximately 80% of major parts (except bolts, O-rings and clips) redesigned. The block features ladder frame construction for greater rigidity, crank journal and pin diameters have been increased, the block height increased by 8.4 millimeters to reduce piston side force and the engine center is now 15 millimeters lower, which also contributes to the G’s improved dynamic performance.

Other engine enhancements include the addition of standard variable exhaust cam timing (eCVTCS), a higher rev limit (increased from 6,600 rpm to 7,500 rpm) and higher compression ratio (10.6:1 versus the previous 10.3:1), asymmetric piston skirts, twin knock sensors, improved coolant flow and new Iridium spark plugs.

A new symmetric twin ram air intake system helps reduce airflow resistance by 18% and a new exhaust system design with equal length exhaust manifolds and reduced muffler exhaust pressure (25% less than the first generation G35) help improve engine breathing. Both are tuned to create authoritative harmonies, helping enhance driving pleasure."

"I've heard about the dual-intakes on the new Z. I kinda wish I wasn't forced to buy an '06 and had the convineicne of waiting to buy the '07. Dual intakes means dual pop chargers? Oh I hope... lol the sound would be amazing!"
i have to say from all this it will be worth the extra 30 day wait!! FOR SURE!!!!
Old 06-28-2006, 03:37 PM
zlessnomore

Originally Posted by etx
Can you guys tell me if you Z's have an alarm from the factory? I thought they did, but after getting robbed at Dick Scott nissan it dosent seem to be working.
I have to say it sucks you got robbed but i will stand by Dick Scott dealership anytime!!!
Old 06-28-2006, 04:01 PM
shifty711

What up, I was at tunning factory today and saw Boba fett, Yancy and Trents car.

Trent it was good meeting you. All you other guys hopefully we will meet soon.

By the way, nice Z's.

Quick Reply: Detroit Area Z List part 3