Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

North Chicago Subs

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2004 | 04:49 PM
only1

Warrenville is right next to Naperville.
Old 03-09-2004 | 08:01 AM
gotti

Wazzzz up everyone? Long time no see, the weather outside is getting better(if you call this better), but I can't wait to get back to summer so we can do this meet. Does anyone use Arlington Hieghts Nissan? I need a contact there for my TSB on tire feathering, my tires are feathered on both sides and I want NNA to get me new ones, there BSing me around and it's getting annoying. DO NOT EVER GOTO FEGUS NISSAN IN SKOKIE, they know how to talk the talk and do nothing for you. Take it EZ everyone, LaterZ! Ford mustang Speaking of that real quick, does anyone know what the stats are on 04/03 Saleens?
Old 03-09-2004 | 08:17 AM
DBZ33

Furgus Nissan in Skokie is great. Nothing but great service. They gave me new tires a month ago with no problem. Im sorry to hear you had bad service but they have always been great to me and a few firends and family that go there also. Its very hard to find a good dealer. What ever you do DO NOT GO TO STAR NISSAN in Niles!!!
Old 03-09-2004 | 09:18 AM
gotti

Ok DO NOT GOTO ANY NISSAN DEALERSHIP IN SKOKIE OR NILES...lol
Old 03-09-2004 | 10:28 AM
kopo

Isn't there any place we can complain about the horrible service that we are getting from our local dealers?
Old 03-10-2004 | 12:05 AM
gotti

Lol yep right here....and the only ppl that listen is other ppl who had the same thing happen. BTW Kopo, you talk to sy? He said he was gonna tell you about a WrestleMania XX party I'm having at my crib and about cruising on the weeknights or something like that.
Old 03-10-2004 | 07:57 AM
kopo

we talked about cruising at night with a few cars...thats about it.
Old 03-10-2004 | 08:13 AM
BLAZIN Z

Watup fellazzz??? my name is saad, and im a student at Depaul. I got a super black touring 6speed wit all optionz. Love my Z and happy to see everyone else does too. I've had it for about a month and a half now and still havent found Z owners to cruise with. I live by Des Plaines and used to live in Skokie right off touhy by 94. anyone remember that store F&M? well, right there. But hey, im deffinately down to go cruising whenever. I am about 15 minutes from skokie, so u gotta gimme at least 15 minutes to get there, but i would deffinately love to come and get to know some more Z owners in the area. I go to ARLINGTON HEIGHTS NISSAN and they have been great to me thus far. I have gotten to know a couple of there service guys, Lloyd is an old guy but really cool, he has a 300zx i think, and theres another guy there, Tony. GO there, im pretty sure you will be pleased with your experience. Other than that, lets have a group meet on saturday or sunday night, we can go cruising, that would be AWESOME. Oh, and i ALWAYS get my car washed at the hand car wash on waukegan, they are GREAT. ANy meets coming up, gimme an email at saadsindhu@aol.com and i will hopefully join you.

- Saad
Old 03-10-2004 | 08:25 AM
kopo

are you the one i keep on seeing at depaul? i have the red z and i always see a black z parked at the depaul, or leaving the same time i am. we gotta meet up sometime

Originally posted by BLAZIN Z
Watup fellazzz??? my name is saad, and im a student at Depaul. I got a super black touring 6speed wit all optionz. Love my Z and happy to see everyone else does too. I've had it for about a month and a half now and still havent found Z owners to cruise with. I live by Des Plaines and used to live in Skokie right off touhy by 94. anyone remember that store F&M? well, right there. But hey, im deffinately down to go cruising whenever. I am about 15 minutes from skokie, so u gotta gimme at least 15 minutes to get there, but i would deffinately love to come and get to know some more Z owners in the area. I go to ARLINGTON HEIGHTS NISSAN and they have been great to me thus far. I have gotten to know a couple of there service guys, Lloyd is an old guy but really cool, he has a 300zx i think, and theres another guy there, Tony. GO there, im pretty sure you will be pleased with your experience. Other than that, lets have a group meet on saturday or sunday night, we can go cruising, that would be AWESOME. Oh, and i ALWAYS get my car washed at the hand car wash on waukegan, they are GREAT. ANy meets coming up, gimme an email at saadsindhu@aol.com and i will hopefully join you.

- Saad
Old 03-10-2004 | 08:28 AM
shimz350z

oops!~ yes, kopo we need to drop by wrestle mania's crib(gotti's)

-how many superblacks, daytonas, redlines, etc are out there on this forum for the chicago area?...

-i wanna mod my car like kopo...maybe when i make some more deniro in the summer. tight on budget.

-let's vote what's the best dealer!!!~~~~or possibly maybe we should protest by going to all the dealership and asking if they want all(100's of Z's) services

-maybe the dealers aren't so willing because we didn't purchase the z from there store?-if so oh well....we need like the "jasonperformance" service in the chicagoland area.

-gotti i want to check out your feathering...i don't think i've feathered yet...i'm on my kumho's tires. When i was on the stock tires(5,000) miles no sign of feathering.

-kopo did you "feather?"
Old 03-10-2004 | 08:37 AM
DBZ33

Performance DB 350Z here!! SKOKIE
Old 03-10-2004 | 09:45 AM
low-pro

are any of you guys going to make it to the meet coming up? https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....threadid=64643
Old 03-10-2004 | 09:53 AM
gotti

My feathering is really bad, I have things starting to rattle because of the vibration. Fergus Nissan said that there was nothing wrong with my specs but I went to Just tires and had them gimmie a read out(left front=-0.07 right front=0.05 toe) (-0.07left -1.3right camber) I'm pretty sure the stats are supposed to be at 0.08. So all fergus did was switch the tires and said it would wear normal, yeah well now 2500miles later the insides are wearing. so both sides are offically feathered. It's loud inside the cabin too 30mph and under. Saad, how do you prounce your name first off, second I'm in Morton Grove and drive a Daytona Blue Tour. edt. with the Aero Kit. Ford mustangs (sorry I hate em.)
Old 03-10-2004 | 10:07 AM
shimz350z

cy as in..your problems of feathering..."sigh."

you at work gotti eh?..access to the web
Old 03-10-2004 | 10:29 AM
mofoz

i've got a SB and also goto Depaul. I havent really had it on campus at all, i keep it at my parents house in prospect heights. i goto Woodfield Nissan, and im going there friday for an oil change and an alignment after getting my springs installed.
Old 03-10-2004 | 10:41 AM
kopo

Nice we have 3 ppl at depaul already. I have a redline, as far as I know its only dax and I on these boards with redline zs.
Old 03-10-2004 | 01:20 PM
kopo

I made a list of the ppl on this thread... here is what i got so far..

-Redline
Kopo

-Super Black
ShimZ
Mofoz
Blownaway
350black
BLAZIN Z

-Daytona Blue
gotti

-Silverstone
Synth19
EnthuZ
Silverstone_350
Grapela
Nauto
NothingButZ
kernelikon

-Chrome Silver
SZ350

-Brickyard
only1
Old 03-10-2004 | 02:28 PM
EnthuZ
Banned

kopo, when didI give you permission to use my name?

You guys have to get out to a HPDE track event this year. Dax will show you the way!

Don't you know red cars are the fastest.

Last edited by EnthuZ; 03-10-2004 at 02:33 PM.
Old 03-10-2004 | 02:34 PM
kopo

Originally posted by EnthuZ
kopo, when did give you permission to use my name?

You guys have to get out to a HPDE track event this year. Dax will show you the way!

Don't you know red cars are the fastest.
Im too poor to go to a track event, my breaks and tires fund is at zero so far.

Also I forgot to add Dax to the list, sorry Dax, and it wont let me edit my recent post. So we have two redlines on the chicago board everyone!!!.
Old 03-10-2004 | 02:42 PM
EnthuZ
Banned

I didn't say you had to enter. It's FREE to spectate. Some events will allow passengers. I'll give rides when available. Road America allowed passengers over lunch. With all my passengers, I've only had one puke........now my brothers wife!

Check my post over on the Track/Road area for events....soon to be updated.

Quick Reply: North Chicago Subs