Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

North Chicago Subs

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2004 | 11:01 PM
gotti

Default North Chicago Subs

Just curious how many people are in the area, met someone in a black Z on Dempster in Morton Grove, we could all get together and meet when the weather is above 5deg. LOL!
Old 01-07-2004 | 06:25 AM
kopo

right here, im from morton grove too, but i have a red Z.
Old 01-07-2004 | 08:05 AM
gotti

Nice, mine is my daily driver(I know...this weather sucks). I live right by the McDonalds off of Dempster, my Z is blue.
Old 01-07-2004 | 10:11 AM
kopo

I live right down the street by lehigh and beckwith. One of my neighbors has a silver z too. Did the black one that you saw have volk rims?
Old 01-07-2004 | 02:41 PM
synth19

Default Re: North Chicago Subs

We got a bunch of Z owners, check out www.chicago350z.com

Originally posted by gotti
Just curious how many people are in the area, met someone in a black Z on Dempster in Morton Grove, we could all get together and meet when the weather is above 5deg. LOL!
Old 01-07-2004 | 08:23 PM
gotti

Originally posted by kopo
I live right down the street by lehigh and beckwith. One of my neighbors has a silver z too. Did the black one that you saw have volk rims?
It might of, he was behind me then right next to me, Asian guy(real cool) I know they were not stock. We went down dempster and he turned at the firestation just after Milwaulke(sp, 2 many beers) in niles.
Old 01-07-2004 | 08:26 PM
gotti

Oh and BTW, DO NOT goto Fergus Nissan. They are messing around with me so bad on this tire feathering issue. Maybe I'm just unlucky with them but I'm having a real hard time with them. I bought my car from there and thought it would be good to goto them for service....I was wrong.
Old 01-08-2004 | 11:47 AM
kopo

I saw the black Z at a meet. He has 19s volks. Really cool guy and rims look awesome. I went to fergus and they didn't even say hello so I left and filed a complaint with the sales manager. My friend works at north shore so I got my car and service done there.
Old 01-08-2004 | 08:42 PM
gotti

You'll have to let me know about your friend, I rather goto someone on here's recomendation rather then fergus....NNA is gonna call me 2morrow and i'm gonna try to have them buy me new front tires.
Old 01-08-2004 | 09:21 PM
shimz350z

hey wassup guys!~~~~ asian/superblack z/19 inch volks sf challenges/ occupation:martial arts master is here!~ ha...yes daily driver=) LETS MEET! i saw gotti on the road pimping his daytona blue Z SUPER CLEAN!...prior to that i saw a silver Z...older gentleman so I DECIDED TO GET A $14 DOLLARE car wash that day ha ha ha!~ why did i have to see those clean Z's...sigh

kopo wassup...i haven't seen your z around..seriously we need to hook up.
Old 01-08-2004 | 10:51 PM
gotti

Originally posted by shimZ
hey wassup guys!~~~~ asian/superblack z/19 inch volks sf challenges/ occupation:martial arts master is here!~ ha...yes daily driver=) LETS MEET! i saw gotti on the road pimping his daytona blue Z SUPER CLEAN!...prior to that i saw a silver Z...older gentleman so I DECIDED TO GET A $14 DOLLARE car wash that day ha ha ha!~ why did i have to see those clean Z's...sigh

Bout time you came online, any other mods besides a 14$ car wash? lol j/k. We all should hook up though.
Old 01-09-2004 | 12:17 AM
kopo

what up, i see your Z at ballys and at starbucks next door all the time. Im usually parked all the way in the back, by dempster. im working on my power upgrades for now, and waiting for my 19s till the summer. lemme know we can meet up sometime. later
Old 01-09-2004 | 12:26 AM
kopo

You'll have to let me know about your friend, I rather goto someone on here's recomendation rather then fergus....NNA is gonna call me 2morrow and i'm gonna try to have them buy me new front tires.
Ok his first name is Junnhi, im gonna have to find his bussines card in the car to find out the last name. dont remember at the time, its 3:25 in the morning. ill let you know tomorrow. later ADAM
Old 01-09-2004 | 07:18 AM
gotti

Sorry, my name is Shawn, "Morton Grove Z's" IN THE HOUSE! lol
Old 01-09-2004 | 07:38 AM
EnthuZ
Banned

...prior to that i saw a silver Z...older gentleman so I DECIDED TO GET A $14 DOLLARE car wash that day ha ha ha!~ why did i have to see those clean Z's...sigh

Who you calling an older gentleman???? I'm an Old Fart!

Could have been me.......It's not too clean now.
Old 01-09-2004 | 07:56 AM
gotti

The only time my Z is clean is when it hasn't rained or snowed in like 3days straight, other then that it's like a blue gray .
Old 01-09-2004 | 08:37 AM
kopo

if it is over 32 degrees I take the car to the car wash on dempster by sportmart. They have hot water and the power wash so i can scrub the car and rinse it right away. I dont want to take it through an automatic because Im afraid of scratching up the wheels and the lip, as well as possible paint scratches. We should have a car wash meet, jk. Right now I gave up on washing the car because of the weather. My hatch and doors already freeze up.
Old 01-09-2004 | 09:55 AM
gotti

Actually, I let you in a secret. Right in between Champs and Rusty's on waukegan is a indoor handwash place. I think with tire dressing it's like 15$ and I give them a 5$ tip. They do a real good job and they take there time. Like I said though it's ALL indoor. Awsome place, check it out. Like 4 guys work on washing your car.
Old 01-09-2004 | 11:24 AM
kopo

Actually, I let you in a secret. Right in between Champs and Rusty's on waukegan is a indoor handwash place. I think with tire dressing it's like 15$ and I give them a 5$ tip. They do a real good job and they take there time. Like I said though it's ALL indoor. Awsome place, check it out. Like 4 guys work on washing your car.
ive seen that place before, but never checked it out. ill have to check it out one of these days.
Old 01-10-2004 | 01:23 AM
shimz350z

gotti yeh! i've been there and they have done a great job so far....and i tip a two dollars to whomever cleans the car...that's pretty expensive when you compare it to summer hose cleaning ha ha!~... I watched them wash the car and they everything even under the frame of the tire well. i'm kinda of paranoid of micro sized rocks that are under the well because they just dip it back into their bucket and start washing the car again. I think it will eventually scratch the car. just an observation.

later i thought WHATEVER! i am being to **** which this z forum has made me=)....hopefully i can save money and take the pain of the winter weather...we all should do a winter wash together ah ha ha!~ peAce.

Quick Reply: North Chicago Subs