Notices
North East New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

JDS Motoring Intro

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 05:02 PM
JDSMotoring
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default JDS Motoring Intro

JDS Motoring is a New Jersey based shop that specializes not only in the Z and G platforms but all makes and models. We are a NASA certified shop and have been building track cars for quite some time now. I myself own two Z’s that both see several track days throughout the year. Our services include full engine builds, dyno tuning using all the major engine management systems, suspension builds, custom fabrication, installation of performance parts and even general maintenance and repair.

Our team’s dedication and hard work shows in the work we do and we strive to be the absolute best. We have highly qualified engineers that are thorough and take pride in the work they do. We do our own research and development and are currently working on developing our own internal engine components as well as turbo kit. We love what we do and our work speaks for itself.

If you want to take your car to another level please feel free to email us at JDSMotoring@gmail.com or call at 732 803 8856. We are open 6 days a week and provide pick up and drop off service and even a loaner car whenever possible.

Jas
Old 02-01-2011, 05:15 PM
makaofox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok plain and simple JDS. IS. THE. BEST!!
Ive sent plenty of z32's over his way (seeing as there old and always could use some upgrades ) And they have reported nothing, absolutely nothing, but good things about JDS. They do there work right the 1st time and send out calls updating you on the process of how the car is coming along. Prices are fair and he can virtually order you any part you need/want or they can custom fab it no problem. So give him a shot you definetly will be blown away at the quality of this shop, and you can rest in peace knowing jds is handling all you mechanical, and cosmetic needs. Much love jas!

Last edited by makaofox; 02-01-2011 at 05:19 PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 11:53 AM
scmtkings4

will be bringing my car over to you guys to do some stuff.

but i'll prolly be doing this in the spring. i dont want see why i would want to do anything to me car with the weather being like this haha
Old 02-02-2011, 12:41 PM
graffkid732

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Definitely the place to go. Many of my friends have gone to JDS for multiple reasons; rebuild, suspension, and normal maintenance and not one single complaint. I brought my grandmothers car and my brothers jeep is on its way there as well as my grandfathers van, for normal maintenance. I tell everybody I know to go talk to JDS for what ever they need with no regrets at all.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:49 PM
trodis
350Z-holic

+1 to a good guy!
Old 02-02-2011, 01:48 PM
JDSMotoring
Vendor - Former Vendor

Thanks for the kind words...i forgot to mention that we are having a special for this month on all Greddy and HKS items we are offering free shipping on all orders placed with us. I will be having specials throughout the year as well as meets and private track days which ill keep everyone posted on as well.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:35 PM
plumpzz

The best open-ended shop in NJ for various work... Ive had my car worked on my Jess and Dippy many times and I will never hesitate to recommend to anyone who is serious about tuning their car
Old 02-03-2011, 07:32 AM
BoomerZ33

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Since they've opened up in May 2010, i've referred almost everybody i know to JDS Motoring. Whether its for performance engine work, basic maintenance, tire balancing, alignment, or for price quotes on aftermarket parts, Jas was able to help each person and assist them with the utmost highest customer service standards i have ever known. He is very professional and helpful by way of updating you on the status of your car and doing whatever possible to satisfy the customer even if it means offering pick up and drop/loaner car service which i have used a couple times. Amazing! Can't say enough about this shop. They know cars and they know people and they treat both with respect.

The threads don't lie fellas:
https://my350z.com/forum/north-east/...xperience.html

https://my350z.com/forum/north-east/...-motoring.html

https://my350z.com/forum/north-east/...reat-shop.html

https://my350z.com/forum/north-east/...g-experts.html

This year keep an eye out for all of the JDS Motoring Z/G meets cruises car shows private track days mountain runs bbq's at the shop go kart days at NJMP, GPNY, pole position jersey shore cruises
Old 02-03-2011, 09:29 AM
Vivid Racing
Sponsor
Vivid Racing

Two thumbs up for JDS! Jas is the man
Old 02-03-2011, 02:53 PM
BakaN20

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Congrats on finally becoming a sponsor!

The first time you talk to Jas, you could tell he is a car guy in and out, that he loves this hobby as much as any of us here. He is real easy to talk to and recommend them 110%!!!
Old 02-03-2011, 03:45 PM
litoflow

I have been talking to Jas to tune and dial in the car, get it set up for drifting and he definitely seems to be a nice guy and know what he is talking about. i haven't met him in person yet but as soon as the weather clears and he gets me in for a tune session I am sure i will have no regrets since i can only see good things about his shop. See you soon Jas, hellaflush coming your way soon.

Manny.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:21 PM
JDSMotoring
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by plumpzz
The best open-ended shop in NJ for various work... Ive had my car worked on my Jess and Dippy many times and I will never hesitate to recommend to anyone who is serious about tuning their car
Thanks Raj....get ready for the upcoming NASA season. I want to see you progress even more and go for your comp license after this season.

Originally Posted by BoomerZ33
Since they've opened up in May 2010, i've referred almost everybody i know to JDS Motoring. Whether its for performance engine work, basic maintenance, tire balancing, alignment, or for price quotes on aftermarket parts, Jas was able to help each person and assist them with the utmost highest customer service standards i have ever known. He is very professional and helpful by way of updating you on the status of your car and doing whatever possible to satisfy the customer even if it means offering pick up and drop/loaner car service which i have used a couple times. Amazing! Can't say enough about this shop. They know cars and they know people and they treat both with respect.

The threads don't lie fellas:

https://my350z.com/forum/north-east/...-motoring.html

https://my350z.com/forum/north-east/...reat-shop.html

https://my350z.com/forum/north-east/...g-experts.html

This year keep an eye out for all of the JDS Motoring Z/G meets cruises car shows private track days mountain runs bbq's at the shop go kart days at NJMP, GPNY, pole position jersey shore cruises
Stevo what can i say other than thank you

Originally Posted by VividRacing
Two thumbs up for JDS! Jas is the man
Mikey aka MR 240 ill be calling you soon

Originally Posted by BakaN20
Congrats on finally becoming a sponsor!

The first time you talk to Jas, you could tell he is a car guy in and out, that he loves this hobby as much as any of us here. He is real easy to talk to and recommend them 110%!!!
Thanks man...how's your nitrous setup working out?

Originally Posted by litoflow
I have been talking to Jas to tune and dial in the car, get it set up for drifting and he definitely seems to be a nice guy and know what he is talking about. i haven't met him in person yet but as soon as the weather clears and he gets me in for a tune session I am sure i will have no regrets since i can only see good things about his shop. See you soon Jas, hellaflush coming your way soon.

Manny.
Manny im looking fwd to checking out your car as well, we will for sure get you all set for the upcoming season and maybe even see you progress to formula d =)
Old 02-03-2011, 05:11 PM
Vivid Racing
Sponsor
Vivid Racing

Time to get them Itrader numbers up pal ;-)
Old 02-03-2011, 08:23 PM
hotshot350

whats up jas!? i came to your shop when you first opened it last year with steve. anyways im skeptical when it comes to people working on my cars. thats why i do all the work/maintence myself. But to those that arent hands on or just dont want to be bothered doing an install, deff give this guy a call. He knows his ish. BTW do GTM specials
Old 02-04-2011, 12:12 PM
Everybodywildou

Jas is a standup guy that won't BS ya. He's been in the Z and G game for quite sometime. I myself am a customer that has frequented his shop for work on my boosted 350z (RIP =( ). Swing by his shop to check out the various projects he's got going on. Come spring I might have a little project car there again as well.
Old 02-04-2011, 03:20 PM
BakaN20

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by JDSMotoring

Thanks man...how's your nitrous setup working out?

Eh, I'm not really into it as I used to, lol. I got my motorcycle, so I am actually dumping a lot of money into that. Planning your next big meet yet?
Old 02-06-2011, 09:54 AM
z_mini

I know Jess for a while now, all new mods on my z and the Mini s will go to him from now on.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:42 AM
JDSMotoring
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by VividRacing
Time to get them Itrader numbers up pal ;-)
I got you man

Originally Posted by hotshot350
whats up jas!? i came to your shop when you first opened it last year with steve. anyways im skeptical when it comes to people working on my cars. thats why i do all the work/maintence myself. But to those that arent hands on or just dont want to be bothered doing an install, deff give this guy a call. He knows his ish. BTW do GTM specials
Thanks man, hit me up about the GTM stuff

Originally Posted by Everybodywildou
Jas is a standup guy that won't BS ya. He's been in the Z and G game for quite sometime. I myself am a customer that has frequented his shop for work on my boosted 350z (RIP =( ). Swing by his shop to check out the various projects he's got going on. Come spring I might have a little project car there again as well.
Looking fwd to your new project car Eugene.

Originally Posted by z_mini
I know Jess for a while now, all new mods on my z and the Mini s will go to him from now on.
Thanks Pinak...get ready for Limerock
Old 02-10-2011, 10:59 AM
JDSMotoring
Vendor - Former Vendor

Follow us on Facebook

Old 02-10-2011, 11:41 AM
trodis
350Z-holic

^ joined

Quick Reply: JDS Motoring Intro